Author Topic: OFF TOPIC #23- Carl-less  (Read 3753 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
OFF TOPIC #23- Carl-less
« on: June 25, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »
OFF TOPIC #23
Carl is traveling cross country... on his way to Houston, so I decided not to skip the show tonight... but instead to go SOLO!

Tonight on OFF TOPIC we have the premier of Amy Lynn Nichols, my girl friend. BLP stops by for part 1 in a multi-part interview about his contest diet, changes in his life, his sugar daddy, relationships, and his life in general. We also have a special new segment of "The News with Anthony Roberts". See a different side of Anthony Roberts!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: OFF TOPIC #23- Carl-less
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
good luck with the show man....you seem like a good guy......and tell carl to stop being creepy and acting jewish, his ex was jewish......he is not ;)

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »
OFF TOPIC #23
Carl is traveling cross country... on his way to Houston, so I decided not to skip the show tonight... but instead to go SOLO!

Tonight on OFF TOPIC we have the premier of Amy Lynn Nichols, my girl friend. BLP stops by for part 1 in a multi-part interview about his contest diet, changes in his life, his sugar daddy, relationships, and his life in general. We also have a special new segment of "The News with Anthony Roberts". See a different side of Anthony Roberts!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

Reported for shameless spamming.

Now fuck off.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »

Now fuck off.

I can't wait until our show premiers, it will be a revolution in the BBing industry.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »
carl noten

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 11:13:16 PM »
why is it shameless spamming; the guy has a topical show that deals with bodybuilding and the culture around it.....if you dont like it, that is certainly your perogative but at least recognize the dearth in coverage of our sport and the lack of people who care about doing anything for the sport doing anything for the fans of it......there are plenty of people exploiting the sport for personal gain though.  why are we so intent on cannabalizing our own?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »
Thanks Method!

(please note this show is commercial FREE... Apparently we aren't as money hungry as some getbiggers believe)
A

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »
why is it shameless spamming; the guy has a topical show that deals with bodybuilding and the culture around it.....if you dont like it, that is certainly your perogative but at least recognize the dearth in coverage of our sport and the lack of people who care about doing anything for the sport doing anything for the fans of it......there are plenty of people exploiting the sport for personal gain though.  why are we so intent on cannabalizing our own?

'Cause no one wanna hear about: "........are you a glute injector or a thigh injector".... they make a fucking joke out of bodybuilding; same class as Romano & Co

Hang arounds in their 40's with no physique to show for whatsoever.

Parasites.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »

Take a look at his last 20 or 30 posts.

He brings absolutely zero to the boards beside self-promotion.

He could give a f*ck less about anything on getbig but pushing his own pathetic little agenda.

No different than all the other self-professed guru's and two bit promoters who have been owned into shame/oblivion.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 11:38:36 PM »
I can't wait until our show premiers, it will be a revolution in the BBing industry.

Large alpha male with actual size, bodybuildingesque physique, manly mugs and popular beyond belief.

It will be Epic to say the least ;D.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »
Take a look at his last 20 or 30 posts.

He brings absolutely zero to the boards beside self-promotion.

He could give a f*ck less about anything on getbig but pushing his own pathetic little agenda.

No different than all the other self-professed guru's and two bit promoters who have been owned into shame/oblivion.

i can agree with that.....they definatly only "contribute" to promote......and yeah, the whole "are you a glute injector or a thigh injector" thing......i dont even have a response for that

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 11:50:51 PM »

'Cause no one wanna hear about: "........are you a glute injector or a thigh injector".... they make a fucking joke out of bodybuilding; same class as Romano & Co

Hang arounds in their 40's with no physique to show for whatsoever.

Parasites.

I'm 29, and my physique is better than most. Lol... If you listened to a single show you'd know we RARELY discuss injecting anything! 
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »

Now fuck off.
hypocrit.

This board is full of your endless bullshit, atleast this is remotely entairtaining.
Alex you have 0 willpower thats why you allowed yourself to reach 30%+ bodyfat

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 11:52:16 PM »
I'm 29, and my physique is better than most. Lol...

Do you want a cookie?

Who gives a shit?

Alot of people on this site could make that claim but you are one of the few horses ass who actually DOES.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »
I'm 29, and my physique is better than most. Lol... If you listened to a single show you'd know we RARELY discuss injecting anything! 

I listened once and all I heard was bitching about getbig & Sevastase + drug busts...

Pass.  

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »

;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
still curious why episode 22 is missing on rxmuscle.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 11:55:56 PM »
hypocrit.

This board is full of your endless bullshit, atleast this is remotely entairtaining.

Pot, Kettle. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Gahahaha  ;D

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »
Do you want a cookie?

Who gives a shit?

Alot of people on this site could make that claim but you are one of the few horses ass who actually DOES.

google my image... Getbig is awesome... I bet you guys are my most loyal listeners!
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
i can agree with that.....they definatly only "contribute" to promote......and yeah, the whole "are you a glute injector or a thigh injector" thing......i dont even have a response for that

in essense by doing the show we are contributing... How much does OFF TOPIC cost? Zero!

As far as posting non show related stuff more often... I have been trying, and I will continue to post more often. Sadly, I work FAR too much, so my only off day is Thursday... When we tape the show.
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »
still curious why episode 22 is missing on rxmuscle.

yeah i gotta agree with that.......i have asked three times.....and i just keep getting ignored.......of course i am speculating because NO ONE seems to want to comment on it......but if polumbo and co. wouldnt let that show air because you had the owner of a long-established bodybuilding website on.....and he is under the inpression that we are so inept that we dont know there are other websites......that will probably be around long after RXmuscle is gone......thats fucking weak, and he is fucking gay......i heard about what is going on over at the boards there, how anyone that rubs derek anthony's ass-vagina the wrong way gets banned......people dont put up with that shit.....well maybe fuckholes like the 'mayor of bodybuilding' and the 'adman' do over at md, because they are fucking pussies.....and that bullshit doesnt fly here at getbig

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 12:02:42 AM »
in essense by doing the show we are contributing... How much does OFF TOPIC cost? Zero!

As far as posting non show related stuff more often... I have been trying, and I will continue to post more often. Sadly, I work FAR too much, so my only off day is Thursday... When we tape the show.

hahahah ok "HTexan" ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 12:03:33 AM »
google my image... Getbig is awesome... I bet you guys are my most loyal listeners!

More proof that we truly are only a half chromosome removed from chimpanzees....it never ceases to amaze me.

You lift weights and inject steroids, congratulations.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 12:06:59 AM »
hahahah ok "HTexan" ::)

ummm bro... Aaron Singerman is my real name... I mean if I were going to PICK a name why would I ever pick the name Singerman!?! I'm in the book... Look me up.
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »
More proof that we truly are only a half chromosome removed from chimpanzees....it never ceases to amaze me.

You lift weights and inject steroids, congratulations.

Oy Vey!
A