Author Topic: Levrone almost killing himself with the 120's  (Read 5713 times)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Re: Levrone almost killing himself with the 120's
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »
Kevin said he'll take a piss test anytime.  He's natural.
;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »

bulshit.  :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »
LOL @ not kicking them up first time

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 01:33:37 PM »

natural is never doing juice.so it's impossible that he's natural.
DAWG

dustin

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
I'm a Levrone fan too but you have to remember that bodybuilders are habitual liars. Kevin is on drugs, I guarantee you. Probably prop and drol for AAS, I'm sure he's running slin and GH too. I don't think he's stepping on the gas hard yet because he can still inflate a lot of his muscle with very low doses for the time being. But I'm sure he'll be running grams of AAS and mgs of peptides soon enough.

I can still push the 110lbs dbs. I did the 100lbs for 10 reps and two sets with no spot, but anything more than that REALLY reefs on my shoulder. Kevin has got to be fucking nuts to rip those dbs up like that. Needs to set up properly and be careful with his body. He's freakishly strong and does BTN presses and all that but he's got to watch his age. My shoulders hurt just looking at that.

120lb dbs aren't anything too crazy though. I have two friends that are between 160-170lbs and pushed them for a couple sets of 10. They're genetic freaks though. Got big naturally and shrank down. Worked at the oil sands and got tired of booze and blow so they started juicing. A couple months later and they look like pro bodybuilders. They're midgets though (5'6"-5'7")

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »
I'm a Levrone fan too but you have to remember that bodybuilders are habitual liars. Kevin is on drugs, I guarantee you. Probably prop and drol for AAS, I'm sure he's running slin and GH too. I don't think he's stepping on the gas hard yet because he can still inflate a lot of his muscle with very low doses for the time being. But I'm sure he'll be running grams of AAS and mgs of peptides soon enough.

I can still push the 110lbs dbs. I did the 100lbs for 10 reps and two sets with no spot, but anything more than that REALLY reefs on my shoulder. Kevin has got to be fucking nuts to rip those dbs up like that. Needs to set up properly and be careful with his body. He's freakishly strong and does BTN presses and all that but he's got to watch his age. My shoulders hurt just looking at that.

120lb dbs aren't anything too crazy though. I have two friends that are between 160-170lbs and pushed them for a couple sets of 10. They're genetic freaks though. Got big naturally and shrank down. Worked at the oil sands and got tired of booze and blow so they started juicing. A couple months later and they look like pro bodybuilders. They're midgets though (5'6"-5'7")
i was ok till this last paragraph,120's are nothing crazy?huh thats strong,and all this about your buddies,look like pros sound a bit stretched bro...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »
A few more shots and he'll be fine. ::)
All drugs ingredient.

Fixed
\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
i was ok till this last paragraph,120's are nothing crazy?huh thats strong,and all this about your buddies,look like pros sound a bit stretched bro...

Yeah, a couple of months on juise and they look like Flex, Kai, Kev, jay, etc.

dustin

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »
Yeah, a couple of months on juise and they look like Flex, Kai, Kev, jay, etc.

Well nothing like those guys. Definitey top NPC material. We have an IFBB pro and some fucking nuts competitors at our gym and even they turned their heads.

My buds started on staight deca and came off after their dicks shut down to recover but they stayed swole as fuck. Now they're on test and tren, I've made them get bloodwork and made them read my autographed copy of Anabolics from Bill and Catherine :D

On my iPhone, I'll see if we can snap some pics because I want to know what people think. The older bro is my age and wants to compete next year for shits and giggles so some buds and I want to help him with his prep. He went on a wild bender after highschool. Corn bread hardcore Christians, went wild working in the oilsands with way too much money, way too much booze and blow and nothing positive to stay out of trouble. I even their fucking genetics.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
Well nothing like those guys. Definitey top NPC material. We have an IFBB pro and some fucking nuts competitors at our gym and even they turned their heads.

My buds started on staight deca and came off after their dicks shut down to recover but they stayed swole as fuck. Now they're on test and tren, I've made them get bloodwork and made them read my autographed copy of Anabolics from Bill and Catherine :D

On my iPhone, I'll see if we can snap some pics because I want to know what people think. The older bro is my age and wants to compete next year for shits and giggles so some buds and I want to help him with his prep. He went on a wild bender after highschool. Corn bread hardcore Christians, went wild working in the oilsands with way too much money, way too much booze and blow and nothing positive to stay out of trouble. I even their fucking genetics.

Are you severely drunk while typing this?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 11:34:53 PM »
lmao look at this new video of strawman preaching his 2 inch rom joint workouts

gotta love the backwards basball cap
choice is an illusion