Author Topic: Please help me my Get Big family  (Read 1005 times)

Username222

• Getbig II
Please help me my Get Big family
« on: June 26, 2009, 12:30:21 PM »
Here is my dilemma

My competition is in the middle of august
I started my diet and cycle 3 weeks ago
I am on track to win
Recently I have noticed that I have a mild form of gyno on both pecs
i don't want to compete with gyno so i thought well ill just have it taken out
so today i went to a surgeon who was a total dick head and pretty much told me that he didn't feel like we were communicating effectively to move forward. his attitude and tone told me he didn't like me and i didn't do anything to this man, even his nurse was a little embarrassed.
So I found another surgeon and talked with his secretary for like 20 minutes concerning if he was qualified to do it, how many patients has had performed the operation on and if he was a nice guy, because i told her that the previous surgeon was an asshole and i didn't want to re experience that again.
so I'm scheduled to meet him Tuesday.

I guess the botton line is this:
Do i need to just put off doing my cycle and diet and just get the surgery over with and then recover for a little bit then get back on gear and my diet and try to compete in august or do i just put the gear on hold, the diet , and the idea of competing till i make a 100% recovery and see where my cards lay?
I really wanted to compete in August and all this cardio and dieting and injections seems for nothing if I'm not going to be able to train for a few weeks because of the surgery. Have any of you guys went through this? I just need some advice from people who know what the hell is going on .  please help. thanks bros

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: Please help me my Get Big family
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:54:22 PM »
that's Chris Thunder

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »
uh....any serious replies would be helpful

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »
Here's some perspective....it's one contest.  Get the surgery, recover and prep for the next show.  You must be in your early twenties so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it....most likely you have nothin but time on your side anyways.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »
uh....any serious replies would be helpful

If you want to compete just compete with the Gyno...you never know, it could be gone by the time you shed your bodyfat.  Bro's with gyno compete all the time and look like idiots, so no biggie.

It is possible that you do the surgery, and then compete, but you should have it done ASAP. If that's the case, just stay on the juice, I'm sure you could still do some mild form of cardio, and possibly even train legs.  I'm pretty sure they will only tell you to take a full two weeks off before you can go at it full fledge again.

Decide, what you want to do depending on how bad the gyno really looks, and if it is indeed...gyno.
Air Falcon

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »
Here is my dilemma

My competition is in the middle of august
I started my diet and cycle 3 weeks ago
I am on track to win
Recently I have noticed that I have a mild form of gyno on both pecs
i don't want to compete with gyno so i thought well ill just have it taken out
so today i went to a surgeon who was a total dick head and pretty much told me that he didn't feel like we were communicating effectively to move forward. his attitude and tone told me he didn't like me and i didn't do anything to this man, even his nurse was a little embarrassed.
So I found another surgeon and talked with his secretary for like 20 minutes concerning if he was qualified to do it, how many patients has had performed the operation on and if he was a nice guy, because i told her that the previous surgeon was an asshole and i didn't want to re experience that again.
so I'm scheduled to meet him Tuesday.

I guess the botton line is this:
Do i need to just put off doing my cycle and diet and just get the surgery over with and then recover for a little bit then get back on gear and my diet and try to compete in august or do i just put the gear on hold, the diet , and the idea of competing till i make a 100% recovery and see where my cards lay?
I really wanted to compete in August and all this cardio and dieting and injections seems for nothing if I'm not going to be able to train for a few weeks because of the surgery. Have any of you guys went through this? I just need some advice from people who know what the hell is going on .  please help. thanks bros
If you are 100% sure that you will win, Go for it now.
But no, I would wait until after the surgery. Even if the next show is in next year, just hold your condition like 70%. And thats not a tough job.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 01:55:24 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »
Do these twice a day and you'll be a winner in no time

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »
Kind of hard to give you advices if we don't know really how bad the gyno is.  Post up pics, blurring out your face if you want and we will give you our honest opinion.  Beware tho, we will be honest.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
Kind of hard to give you advices if we don't know really how bad the gyno is.  Post up pics, blurring out your face if you want and we will give you our honest opinion.  Beware tho, we will be honest.
X2

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

thank you for the advice..... please keep it coming
what about this : stay on diet, and gear, go to my new appointment on Tuesday, do all paperwork, no later than a week ( July6) (contest august 16th) have the operation done, maintain muscle through change in diet lowering chances of more muscle atrophy since i wont be able to lift, and once I have the green light to continue with the  intensity of training, resume it and go ahead and compete in the show?

I do have femara 2.5 mg ( 80 total ) and nolvadex 10mg (100) just to let you guys know in case there is something I can do with it now or later.  I will be 100% up front of course with my use of medications with the surgeon although I know when he sees me he will get the gist of things and it will be apparent enough that he will understand what I expect of him. Once I understand how to post pics on this forum I will display my physique and you guys can comment on it. 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 02:13:17 PM »

thank you for the advice..... please keep it coming
what about this : stay on diet, and gear, go to my new appointment on Tuesday, do all paperwork, no later than a week ( July6) (contest august 16th) have the operation done, maintain muscle through change in diet lowering chances of more muscle atrophy since i wont be able to lift, and once I have the green light to continue with the  intensity of training, resume it and go ahead and compete in the show?

I do have femara 2.5 mg ( 80 total ) and nolvadex 10mg (100) just to let you guys know in case there is something I can do with it now or later.  I will be 100% up front of course with my use of medications with the surgeon although I know when he sees me he will get the gist of things and it will be apparent enough that he will understand what I expect of him. Once I understand how to post pics on this forum I will display my physique and you guys can comment on it. 

I think you are kidding yourself if you think you can have the surgery in July and compete in August.  Just my opinion.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 02:16:10 PM »