Author Topic: pmq answerd/in regards to mj  (Read 9073 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pmq answerd/in regards to mj
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »
right now im busy with the thoughts and delebarations wether i should let the american justice take its place or give the word in cali to make him dissaper
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »
GH15 showers in that stuff, bro.

what stuff, bullshit?
TEAM Nasser

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »
not only will gh15 continue to post in honor of the king of pop michael jackson may god bless his soul BUT fFROM THIS DAY ON GH15 WILL LAY IT ALL OUT EVERY LITTLE THING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY AND THE DRUGS AROUND IT ,,EVERYTHING ,,MY POST WILL GROW IN NUMBER NOW AND I WILL TRY TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU ,,

YOU LIVE ONLY ONCE AND THE BEST LEAVES US ,,AND THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST DID AND IM NOT ABOUT TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING AS MUCH AS HE CONTRIBUED WHAT USED TO AND STILL IS THE ONLY POP MUSIC WORTH LISTENING TO

MASTERPIECES NEVER DIE

FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS EVRY POST BY GH15 WILL BE SIGNED OFF AS MJ15 APPROVED,,

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AND IS THE BEST ARTIST/PERFORMER/MUSICIAN THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN AND HEARD,,THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE BTU IM NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS A DOUBLE PAIN ,,GOD OF HORMONES STAYS AND THE TRUTH WILL BE POSTED AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN BE ON GETBIG,,I SERIOUSLY THINK MICHAEL JACKSON WILL BE MORE IMPORTANT THEAN MOTZART IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS IN MANY MANY YEARS FROM NOW,,

MJ15 APPROVED

Do you think Jacko juiced? He was trained by Ferrigno, after all.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 06:13:18 PM »
who cares

At last count, all news agencies and most of the world.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »
never proved in court if law,,,look here at gh15 and hoew many enemies gh15 has ,,look how gh15 is hated and how fast gh15 got into greatness on a bodybuilding board!! now multiply it by million and understand hwo many people hated michael jackson because he was such a success,,
Dunno about that.

Can we comprise & agree on the statement" 'Deluded people have an over-inflated sense of self-importance & worth' ?

he liked kids because he was a kid ,,he never had a childhood,,he is the closest thing usa had to a king,,infact he is the only king you had

mj15 approved
I agree, a lot of paedophiles are themselves victims of abuse.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 06:40:43 PM »
Dunno about that.

Can we comprise & agree on the statement" 'Deluded people have an over-inflated sense of self-importance & worth' ?
I agree, a lot of paedophiles are themselves victims of abuse.

I hate the State.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 07:18:09 PM »
i respect GH15 very  much, but to compare jacko to mozart is simply ridiculous.......mozart was a mathmatical genious, who arranged timless perfection based on numeric paterns..........mj never wrote or composed any of his own music, his music was wrote and composed by berry gordy from motown and others later in his career........but mj was a good interpreter, performer of the music but i happent to believe  that the transition from good music to bubble gum mtv pop was just one of the things we collectivly lost on the road to generation nothingness as GH15 oftern states. 

he was a self-indulgent, sociopath, spoiled, pedophile (and once again, not just one family came out trying to extort mj, multiple kids came out, kids who specifically identified marks on his genitals......if you are innocent you do not pay someone 22mil to settle out of court)......drug-addict with a delusional messih complex......i do not think he was a good person

once again.....the biggest trajedy about jacko......is that when you reach a point of success, that your any whim is granted at any moment, no matter how ridiculous........becaus e you are surrounded by sycophants and 'yes' men...........you quickly detach from reality......because there is no one there to say "no" to you when you start going over the edge.

it happens to them all........elvis, marylin, brittany, howard hughes, tom cruise....its a shame

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »
thank you god,,forever we will be your debt on this board there have countless members who have,,gained knowlwedge from your hormones alone,,but yet they never come and praise you on this board,,,you stand here in the crowd of millions,,but each one is actually a minion of yours in hiding like that hated of darth vader,,but yet loved at the same time and respected and known not only getbig has benefited,,but your knowleedge goes beyond that here you chose this as your home many hyears agao,,from a friend not bodybuilding.com crap kidos place but getbig as the home place,,,,we are forever grateful to you gh15. 

ALLAH LIVES,,

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
The greatest singer already left us 30 years ago. Rip Marvin.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
i respect GH15 very  much, but to compare jacko to mozart is simply ridiculous.......mozart was a mathmatical genious, who arranged timless perfection based on numeric paterns..........mj never wrote or composed any of his own music, his music was wrote and composed by berry gordy from motown and others later in his career........but mj was a good interpreter, performer of the music but i happent to believe  that the transition from good music to bubble gum mtv pop was just one of the things we collectivly lost on the road to generation nothingness as GH15 oftern states. 

he was a self-indulgent, sociopath, spoiled, pedophile (and once again, not just one family came out trying to extort mj, multiple kids came out, kids who specifically identified marks on his genitals......if you are innocent you do not pay someone 22mil to settle out of court)......drug-addict with a delusional messih complex......i do not think he was a good person

once again.....the biggest trajedy about jacko......is that when you reach a point of success, that your any whim is granted at any moment, no matter how ridiculous........becaus e you are surrounded by sycophants and 'yes' men...........you quickly detach from reality......because there is no one there to say "no" to you when you start going over the edge.

it happens to them all........elvis, marylin, brittany, howard hughes, tom cruise....its a shame

no ,,the sociopaths are the ones on this board part of generation nothingness that come under gimick accounts and fill a board with many many gimicks and write UNTRUE WORDS ABOUT someone good with good soul that contributed enourmously to the world,,,

many of you here are 20,,you hardly know shit about how to poop straight ,,many of you cant even tie your shoe right,,you say bunch of balonnie about the absolut best usa ever had and theworld to that matter,,

1. michael jackson wrote his music ,,he wrote many of his songs as in music !! and lyrics,, michael jackson could also play instruments ,,dance ,,ofcouse sing,,and see the whole picture like a good football player

2. michael jackson is better and bigger than mozart even though their masterpieces are quivelent in their perspectivce feilds ...because michael jackon did somehting motzart never done,,he brough black white yelloe pink and all the world together,,

please please plase dont talk nonesense when you dont know shit ,,,

the whole generation of you sucks,,your world now dayus sucks! 2000s sucks! what do you have now days?? only thing you have is the internet,,you have no childhoods now days ,,,you have zero interaction with reality ,,you have zero music absolutely no music,,you can never get relashionships only sex and even sex you harly get because your whores are going for black fellas now days and or carry herpes,,you seriously got nothing now days going,,

your generation sucks,,your whoel look of life sucks,,

trust me when i say that yoru generation wil suffer greatly ,,,you will leave no legacy ,,you lost the most important thing you had in america and the sad thing is these days you spit in the face of anything and everything,,,you have no compass,,its like a lost ship,,,interest span is so short ,,,pretty sad if you ask me ,,but hey i have the memoties and i was lucky enogh to be there when it counted,,

mj15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »
The greatest singer already left us 30 years ago. Rip Marvin.

marvin was good ,,elvis was good,,they all were good but michael jackson was for this era what motzart was back centuries ago,,and wil be remembered as such

the sad sad part of this thread is that your generation as in the younger kids here the 26 and under you just have nothing,,,what do you have really? not you specifically but this generation of the 20s and under ,,those poor souls have absolutely nothing ,,they are living from stimulation to stimulation ,,and im tellin you this is the beggining of the distruction of human race on planet earth ,,we wil move and survive but the core as we know it destroys itself and will have to have  abig huge shake up ,,,

the shake up will be in some kind of catastropy such as big war,,,big terror attack that wil hit you home anyones home,, it wil be something that wil shake this genetation into caring,,this something is stil not here but oh it wil come

in any case we lost the best we had ,,the most famous person to ever live on planet earth

sad   

mj15 approved
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:15 PM »
who gives a shit if he was famous 15, people die everyday and no one cares or even knows, people in some poor ass country who no one cares about, there life is no less important than Micheal's was.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »
who gives a shit if he was famous 15, people die everyday and no one cares or even knows, people in some poor ass country who no one cares about, there life is no less important than Micheal's was.

jt

why should anyone care about some average nobody just as muchas a guy that is arguably the greatest entertainer ever?

please tell me why they deserve the same attention as a person that entertained billions for many years

if nasser died what would you be saying?

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »

jt

everyones life important no matter who they are ,,but you like to bring up your heros and then take them down with lots of shit and accusations ,,,this society like to destroy people ,,

yes michael jasckon never grew up BUT he was the best we had THE BEST

thats all i say

then again what i write here is few words in sea of 100s of millions of people who loved him ,,none of us will have to do shit for his memory ,,this is going to be elvis to the 9th degree,,

this is going to be so big that it wil most likley wil be one of the  deaths of the centurys when this century is over in 90 years,,,

your grandkids when they are old wil tell their kids about him when the century turns THATS HOW BIG THIS SHIT IS

mj15approved
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
why should anyone care about some average nobody just as muchas a guy that is arguably the greatest entertainer ever?

please tell me why they deserve the same attention as a person that entertained billions for many years

if nasser died what would you be saying?

E

thats a dangerous outlook there, same outlook that gave bush the entitlement in his own mind to murder thousands upon thousands of innocent Arabs because they are less important in his egotistical mind.

TEAM Nasser

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »
MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AND IS THE BEST ARTIST/PERFORMER/MUSICIAN THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN AND HEARD,,

Is kiddy-diddling now considered "performance art"?   ::)

Well....  you did live in Thailand.  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »
imagine if 2 generation come together and bring their talents,,,

we bring michael ,,,they bring who? snoop dog  ::)oh no maybe fat britney with zero talent :D,,

people like jessica simpson do records today and famos whiel in the 80s no one woudl fuckin look at them,,,

its shame what we became
fallen angel

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »
thats a dangerous outlook there, same outlook that gave bush the entitlement in his own mind to murder thousands upon thousands of innocent Arabs because they are less important in his egotistical mind.

oh brother ::)

will you think the same about nasser when he dies?  you won't mourn his loss anymore than the everyday person that dies?

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »

everyones life important no matter who they are ,,but you like to bring up your heros and then take them down with lots of shit and accusations ,,,this society like to destroy people ,,

yes michael jasckon never grew up BUT he was the best we had THE BEST

thats all i say

then again what i write here is few words in sea of 100s of millions of people who loved him ,,none of us will have to do shit for his memory ,,this is going to be elvis to the 9th degree,,

this is going to be so big that it wil most likley wil be one of the  deaths of the centurys when this century is over in 90 years,,,

your grandkids when they are old wil tell their kids about him when the century turns THATS HOW BIG THIS SHIT IS

mj15approved

I agree, it is sad that they tried to destroy and did pretty much his public image and credibility as a normal person.

TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »
MJ died along time ago..since the bad album he has been on a downward out of control spiral , before that he was a brilliant dancer and performer but far from a musical genious , Prince comes to mind when disscusing this topic.

The early to mid 80s deff belonged to MJ and Madonna though , quite ironic when Madonna was one of the first to start the socalled decaying in soceity that Growth is talking about

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »
I agree, it is sad that they tried to destroy and did pretty much his public image and credibility as a normal person.

with all due respect, i think he did enough to damage his credibility and public image on his own.......and as far as him being a normal person.....lol.......how many people do you know that commenced a multi-decade metamorphasis that transformed them from a black man to an asian woman. ??? ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »
MJ died along time ago..since the bad album he has been on a downward out of control spiral , before that he was a brilliant dancer and performer but far from a musical genious , Prince comes to mind when disscusing this topic.

The early to mid 80s deff belonged to MJ and Madonna though , quite ironic when Madonna was one of the first to start the socalled decaying in soceity that Growth is talking about

atleast madona had talent and got good awesome songs ,,i hear  material girl and crazy for you and rain and vogue 10s othr songs and i cant ever call her a whore no matter how many guys she fucked ,,she was a TALENTED performer and still is thank god,,,to this day i hear sometimes on the radio border line song and i get goose bumps chills,,thats how masterpice this shit is

what we have now? britney fat spears and puff dady? what dd they ever do in music? not even one song that i can say damn they are good ,,nothing absolutrly nothing but sex image and low iq of degraded societymmthey forgot the most impotant thing that should have made them famos was supposed to be THE MUSIC THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CREATE ...this is what im sayign when i say generation nothingness

prince was very good yes

mj15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
atleast madona had talent and got good awesome songs ,,i hear  material girl and crazy for you and rain and vogue 10s othr songs and i cant ever call her a whore no matter how many guys she fucked ,,she was a TALENTED performer and still is thank god,,,to this day i hear sometimes on the radio border line song and i get goose bumps chills,,thats how masterpice this shit is

what we have now? britney fat spears and puff dady? what dd they ever do in music? not even one song that i can say damn they are good ,,nothing absolutrly nothing but sex image and low iq of degraded societymmthey forgot the most impotant thing that should have made them famos was supposed to be THE MUSIC THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CREATE ...this is what im sayign when i say generation nothingness

prince was very good yes

mj15 approved

Madonna put out some of her best work in the late 90's  Ray of light and Music were flat out great records that I still listen to.

"Drowned world" is an amazing song, and that's coming from a wayyyy back rock dude.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »

prince was very good yes

mj15 approved
I totaly agree mate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »
I totaly agree mate.

Express yourself

Erotica

Open your heart

Human Nature

Ray of light

Justify my love

Don't stop

Madonna has some good stuff

Janet Jackson  basically copied every phase of her career

As far as Madonna being a giant slut, I wouldn't know shit about it, but IMO she was selling an image..... and doing it very well.