Author Topic: pmq answerd/in regards to mj  (Read 9074 times)

phish

• Getbig II
Re: pmq answerd/in regards to mj
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 10:49:01 PM »
good stuff gh15 i agree, couple of questions did the bodybuilders during the 70s like arnold fool around with testosterone or simply stick to deca dbol to get big off season. also contest time what were the cuting drugs used masteron primo? thnx

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 10:50:00 PM »
Express yourself

Erotica

Open your heart

Human Nature

Ray of light

Justify my love

Don't stop

Madonna has some good stuff

Janet Jackson  basically copied every phase of her career

As far as Madonna being a giant slut, I wouldn't know shit about it, but IMO she was selling an image..... and doing it very well.
Live to tell

Cherish

La Is Bonita

Material Girl

Crazy for You

Holiday

Into the Groove..

She is talented..The slutty image was used to promote more than anything , just like the Beetles when John Lennon said they were bigger than God ,that was the best advertising they ever had and made them millions with silly christians going out and buying there albums just so they could burn them..it made the beetles rich and was free advertising.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 10:53:35 PM »
Live to tell

Cherish

La Is Bonita

Material Girl

Crazy for You

Holiday

Into the Groove..

She is talented..The slutty image was used to promote more than anything , just like the Beetles when John Lennon said they were bigger than God ,that was the best advertising they ever had and made them millions with silly christians going out and buying there albums just so they could burn them..it made the beetles rich and was free advertising.

True Story :  I hit on Madonna in 1983 at Escapes on Long Island.

She Blew Me Off ;D

io856

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »

She Blew Me Off ;D

fukn skanks  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 11:04:12 PM »
fukn skanks  >:(

She had just performed two songs and was behind a roped off area by a private bar, i asked her if she needed something to drink and she said "i already have a drink silly" and walked away

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »
She had just performed two songs and was behind a roped off area by a private bar, i asked her if she needed something to drink and she said "i already have a drink silly" and walked away

your bragging about getting turned down by a girl???!  At least make the person who turned you down Kai Greene or some other super hunk  :D
TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »
your bragging about getting turned down by a girl???!  At least make the person who turned you down Kai Greene or some other super hunk  :D

well she wasn't just any girl  ;D

I knew i was gonna get shot down but i was chilling with my boys and she just walked up out of nowhere, everybody was flipping out, so i was like "fuck it". we had a good laugh over it

io856

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 11:15:14 PM »
if you don't get turned down then you never tried... or you always aimed low

take it in your stride

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

She Blew Me Off ;D
Wow , getting close to the goddess that is Miss Ciccone is a treat in its self , I worshipped her as a lil boy  ;D  :P

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »
gh, from you own personal experience.... do you think swallowing your boyfriend's load is better for you than spitting it up.  Also, did you ever blow Weider.
No Worries 4 me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2009, 11:21:42 PM »
Wow , getting close to the goddess that is Miss Ciccone is a treat in its self , I worshipped her as a lil boy  ;D  :P

I'm a fan too, Will.

I tell you, If were to pass suddenly (god forbid) like MJ, that will fuck me up.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »
how can you respect any girl that blows off a jacked white dude,,,,,,but will suck any black cock put in front of her face, fuck her.

io856

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »
hey gh15

What has caused this 3D, volume and round muscle look that we today? People which come to mind are Victor Martinez, Dennis James, Phil Heath and Toney Freeman... We didn't really see this before 1985 and it was sort of rare in the 90s its a look which is pretty much the norm now... It seems to be at the expense of the extreme detail and separation of earlier generations... good look though. For example, Phil and Jay's arms are like blobs of muscle... if that makes sense... I remember you saying recently that bodybuilding is about increasing water content of muscle... what methods are used to achieve this also?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »
how can you respect any girl that blows off a jacked white dude,,,,,,but will suck any black cock put in front of her face, fuck her.
Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 11:45:52 PM »
hey gh15

What has caused this 3D, volume and round muscle look that we today? People which come to mind are Victor Martinez, Dennis James, Phil Heath and Toney Freeman... We didn't really see this before 1985 and it was sort of rare in the 90s its a look which is pretty much the norm now... It seems to be at the expense of the extreme detail and separation of earlier generations... good look though. For example, Phil and Jay's arms are like blobs of muscle... if that makes sense... I remember you saying recently that bodybuilding is about increasing water content of muscle... what methods are used to achieve this also?

3d is a matter of using the right products at the right time at the right doses,,

legit trenbolone
legit masteron
legit testosterone + legit eq or deca
legit growth hormone

all together in a cycle will create the a VERY big 3 d bodybuilder,,you can get a lesser degree of size with out the growth

the use of duretics pre competition and the rebound after with insulin will create a monster,,insulni only when body fat is very low!

mj15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »
just to clarify ,,

the testosterone is for agressivness and swole of the muscle as in thickness

the eq or deca for anabolizm and muscle blow slowly from within ,,the deca tend to hold more water so use less ,,prefebly legit eq during this specific purpose you look for

trenbolone and masteron is specifically for anabolizm and lean growth while use as syntetic duretic of water between skin and muscle ,,thats how they work ,,they make your skin layer thin and the muscle thicken from within  as in put the water into the muscle and pee the rest out ,,so the trenbolone and masteron very important ,,,short easter! ofcourse the hardening effect of these 2 drugs is second only halotestin but i much prefer them for they can be used longer and safer,,the hardening effect is the first thing you will notice within days

gh for lean growth and fullness to increase the over all size and 3 d ,,remember gh make you retain water so use it wizely with i suggest only when on trenbolone and masteron when going for this specific competetive bodybuilder look,,gh and test do not look like gh tren masteron and test ,,its totally diff animal

insulin for the freaks which i dont recomend unless body fat is very low

t3 is you really like to eat shit none stop as in mcdonals 4 times a day ,,if you eat shit but in moderation then you casn do with no t3 or very little after a while on the drugs

doses for 200lb bodybuilder

testosterone : enanthate or cyp at 250-400mg a week
prop : 75-100mg every second day
tren ace : 75-100 mg every second day
masteron : 75-100mgevery second day
growth 4 units  a day
insnulin i wont mention because its very indovidual the lower your true body fat is the more you can use

eq  at 800mg a week if legit shoud act within 2 weeks if not less,,deca at 400mg as second choice to eq for this specific look asked

mj15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »
would you use EQ in a pre contest stack?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
just to clarify ,,

the testosterone is for agressivness and swole of the muscle as in thickness

the eq or deca for anabolizm and muscle blow slowly from within ,,the deca tend to hold more water so use less ,,prefebly legit eq during this specific purpose you look for

trenbolone and masteron is specifically for anabolizm and lean growth while use as syntetic duretic of water between skin and muscle ,,thats how they work ,,they make your skin layer thin and the muscle thicken from within  as in put the water into the muscle and pee the rest out ,,so the trenbolone and masteron very important ,,,short easter! ofcourse the hardening effect of these 2 drugs is second only halotestin but i much prefer them for they can be used longer and safer,,the hardening effect is the first thing you will notice within days

gh for lean growth and fullness to increase the over all size and 3 d ,,remember gh make you retain water so use it wizely with i suggest only when on trenbolone and masteron when going for this specific competetive bodybuilder look,,gh and test do not look like gh tren masteron and test ,,its totally diff animal

insulin for the freaks which i dont recomend unless body fat is very low

t3 is you really like to eat shit none stop as in mcdonals 4 times a day ,,if you eat shit but in moderation then you casn do with no t3 or very little after a while on the drugs

doses for 200lb bodybuilder

testosterone : enanthate or cyp at 250-400mg a week
prop : 75-100mg every second day
tren ace : 75-100 mg every second day
masteron : 75-100mgevery second day
growth 4 units  a day
insnulin i wont mention because its very indovidual the lower your true body fat is the more you can use

eq  at 800mg a week if legit shoud act within 2 weeks if not less,,deca at 400mg as second choice to eq for this specific look asked

mj15 approved

I'm truly curious. If i were to do exactly that what could I expect to happen?

io856

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »
I'm truly curious. If i were to do exactly that what could I expect to happen?
AAS+growth+slin for 6 months and gained 60lbs with about +1%BF

with a good diet with cheat meals here and there according to feel

tonnes of body hair growth with older face(open pores), strength gains will not stop

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2009, 12:07:43 AM »
AAS+growth+slin for 6 months and gained 60lbs with about +1%BF

with a good diet with cheat meals here and there according to feel

tonnes of body hair growth with older face(open pores), strength gains will not stop

60 pounds !!??!!

how much were you when you started?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »
would you use EQ in a pre contest stack?

only if legit equipoise,,they love to fake this drug ,,they sell fellas exotic oils and sasami oils all perfume smells,,eq should smell like your horse shit ,,like a dental office small STRONG DENTAL OFFICE FILL IN SMELL

if you run eq on your palm and smell it and dont  feel like you just smelled the most horrible smell but kind of addictive wanna swim in smell for a bodybuilder,,then you dont have real eq ,,

real eq shoulf be prefered for the 3 d look you seek after

mj15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »
182lbs now 245lbs  ;D

gh15 doesn't bullshit

I was 220lbs previously... but went down to 182lbs... so there was muscle memory there

that some serious gains. How do you look? is it quality muscle?

I've already matured so I doubt i'd put on that kind of size.  I'd be 300 lbs.  i don't think there is a stack out there that would get me there, and I don't want to be there

Bast175

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2009, 12:17:06 AM »
well she wasn't just any girl  ;D

I knew i was gonna get shot down but i was chilling with my boys and she just walked up out of nowhere, everybody was flipping out, so i was like "fuck it". we had a good laugh over it

"hey" would have been way better than asking to buy her a drink. 

io856

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »
that some serious gains. How do you look? is it quality muscle?

I've already matured so I doubt i'd put on that kind of size.  I'd be 300 lbs.  i don't think there is a stack out there that would get me there, and I don't want to be there
well I am happy with it...

but of course your own genetic limitations will still be there... just a bigger version...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »
This to me was when MJ was cranking out pur brillience.