Author Topic: HIGH AMOUNTS OF FRUITS AND REGULAR FOOD IS KEY FOR SUPER VITAMIN ABSORPTIONS  (Read 2983 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this is key go anywhere and do research on fat eatin with vitmans, wich end up transporting the vitamins and minerals better to have more effect.

i read that the fat from an avacado eatin with a grapefruit will make its vitamins and minerals 4 times as strong

right now im eating tons of fruit and tons of regular food with normal amounts of fat and getting ripped

i just need to train and eat even more of this crucial balance to maintain a good size
A

dov

• Getbig IV
You have your very own thread! Stay there...you just posted the same shite on your very own thread..attn whore galore :-\

uberman09

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You have your very own thread! Stay yhere...you just posted the same shite on your very own thread..attn whore galore :-\

if i was an attention whore i wouldnt be on getbig

im here to share useful information bitter old chap

and epic admitting you read the falcon thread  ;D
A

dov

• Getbig IV
if i was an attention whore i wouldnt be on getbig

im here to share useful information bitter old chap

and epic admitting you read the falcon thread  ;D
Just how many threads do you need? Jesus Christ....trust me, you are an attention whore.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
BAN THIS IDIOT!
HAHA, RON.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
All genetics.
I hate the State.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Just how many threads do you need? Jesus Christ....trust me, you are an attention whore.

try not to be so botherd by what others are doing, that will be the first step in your recovery

im not posting pics=im not seeking attention

these are only words i give you. please dont have meltdown over this brother
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
BAN THIS IDIOT!

face it you have nothing better to do in your life than click on a johnnyfalcon thread for useful tips you ungreatful scum
A

dov

• Getbig IV
try not to be so botherd by what others are doing, that will be the first step in your recovery

im not posting pics=im not seeking attention

these are only words i give you. please dont have meltdown over this brother
you're the one with over 9,000 posts ::) hasta

Method101

• Getbig V

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you're the one with over 9,000 posts ::) hasta

geez man you are seeking attention by responding to me with out even asking your opinion.  you are lonley and need to pick on somebody. someone like me who could kick your old slow lame ass in real life  ;D

im just sharing information , im not asking for you input. im not seeking attention, im not putting up my pics in this thread, i have a thread for that  ;D, this thread is stictly words, and if it bothers you then seek counciling

A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
GetBig has many fruits.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
GetBig has many fruits.
Pineapple
Move over milk, pineapple is also great for strengthening bones. Just one cup of pineapple contains 73% of your recommended daily intake of manganese, which helps build and maintain bone density. Pineapple may also be better at warding off cold symptoms than orange juice. They are both high in Vitamin C, but pineapple also contains bromelain which eases coughing and helps break down mucus.

Watermelon
Watermelon, the quintessential summer fruit, is low on calories and high on Vitamins C, A, B6, B1, potassium, and magnesium. Watermelon also reduces inflammation which contributes to a variety of diseases including arthritis, asthma and diabetes.

Berries
In terms of antioxidants, blueberries are one of the best. However, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries are not outdone by much. All berries are vitamin rich and are great for protecting your skin against sun and age damage.

Papaya
Papayas are available year round, but their season peaks in early summer. Just one papaya packs in more than a day’s worth of Vitamin C. They’re also a great source of fiber, folate, potassium, and Vitamins A, E, and K. Papayas have cholesterol lowering and anti-inflammatory properties. They contain a digestive enzyme, papain, which makes them a natural cure for a variety of stomach ailments.
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
BAN THIS IDIOT!

+1

he wanted his own thread on the g and o, and got it but yet still clutters up the main board with his bullshit and stupidity.

now, run along and post some more you tube videos of yourself in your little thread that no one reads cracked out singing whatever the fuck it is your trying to sing, stupid.
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
+1

he wanted his own thread on the g and o, and got it but yet still clutters up the main board with his bullshit and stupidity.

now, run along and post some more you tube videos of yourself in your little thread that no one reads cracked out singing whatever the fuck it is your trying to sing, stupid.

Go feed your snakes you little biaatch!

Spirit of Truth