Author Topic: Michele Obama has a growing alcohol problem ( Nat. Enquirer - Barry pissed!)  (Read 1205 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
MICHELLE OBAMA BOOZE BINGES

nationalenquirer.com ^ | 6/25/09 | nationalenquirer.com

Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:36:36 PM by melt

Michelle Obama - cracking under the pressure of being First Lady - is drinking way more than she should, friends fear.

Longtime pals have been keeping a close eye on her White House booze intake for months, sources told The ENQUIRER, and her husband President Barack Obama even stepped in when she recently consumed too much alcohol.

"When Barack saw Michelle drink more than she should at a recent dinner, he hit the roof. He told her, 'This is NOT going to turn into a problem!'" a close source told The ENQUIRER.

"Barack is overly sensitive to the issue because of his own past drinking and substance abuse problems. But he also feels guilty because of the pictures taken of him drinking beer at an NBA game recently."

The President also feels he may have contributed to his wife's alcohol issues by not stopping her from overindulging during their date night in New York City on May 30.

Michelle, 45, knocked back "a glass or two of champagne" while the couple flew to the Big Apple on a private jet, according to the close source, and published reports said she downed two martinis during dinner at the Greenwich Village restaurant Blue Hill.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalenquirer.com ...

________________________ __________________

If I were married to such a con artist i would have a substance abuse problem myself.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
National Enquirer?   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL... so when nat'l enquirer talked about Edwards affair, they were full of it.

when they diss obama, they are suddenly authentic.  nice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL... so when nat'l enquirer talked about Edwards affair, they were full of it.

Nonsense.  The Nat. Enquirer gets most things right. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I don't get the point of this statement.  They're both democrats.  It seems most would either diss both, or believe both.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't get the point of this statement.  They're both democrats.  It seems most would either diss both, or believe both.

The Nat. Enquirer actually has a pretty good record. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
They say she's pissed with her roll as First lady and whats to do more but Axelrod is keeping her in the closet. I guess she has a huge staff...our tax dollars at work.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They say she's pissed with her roll as First lady and whats to do more but Axelrod is keeping her in the closet. I guess she has a huge staff...our tax dollars at work.

She probably is just upset about the phoney garbage she has to live with day in and day out.  I actually respect her alot more than Zero since she is straight forward and honest about her beliefs. 

I have zero respect for Zero.  I dont mind michelle as even though i may disagree with her on things i know where she is coming from and where she stands.  Zero is a whole different story. 

That dude is going into Damien Thorn category real fast. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Nice moderately obscure horror reference.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
let's hope this is not true or if it is then they get a handle on it quick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
let's hope this is not true or if it is then they get a handle on it quick.

Michelle is probably the only honest one in there.  I may disagree with her on almost everything, but to me she is not lot a liar and a con artist, which i respect. 

I cant blame her if she hits the bottle. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I find it hard to believe, not because of the source, but because of the total media blackout that Barry enjoys when not actively looking for it.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I find it hard to believe, not because of the source, but because of the total media blackout that Barry enjoys when not actively looking for it.

Was I wrong about the Damien Thorn reference????

Serious, when you look at cap & trade, amnesty for illegals, card check, bailout anfter bailout, is my reference that far off????

OzmO

• Getbig V

REally?  Including the UFO stuff or not?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
REally?  Including the UFO stuff or not?

I think you're probably thinking about the Weekly World News

btw - is UFO automatically a pejorative?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Of losing lawsuits due to LIES...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
I think you're probably thinking about the Weekly World News

btw - is UFO automatically a pejorative?

I see that rag at the check out stand next to "Aliens have landed and Queen elizabeth is a shape shifting reptile"  So sorry if it's hard for me to take it seriously.  to me it's right up there with classic 911 CT sights.

I'm surprised 3333333 actually posted this.  However, It might be all true. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Was I wrong about the Damien Thorn reference????

Serious, when you look at cap & trade, amnesty for illegals, card check, bailout anfter bailout, is my reference that far off????

Not at all..I thought it was very clever.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I see that rag at the check out stand next to "Aliens have landed and Queen elizabeth is a shape shifting reptile"  So sorry if it's hard for me to take it seriously.  to me it's right up there with classic 911 CT sights.

so you judge magazines, papers, etc.. by what they are next to?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
MICHELLE OBAMA BOOZE BINGES

nationalenquirer.com ^ | 6/25/09 | nationalenquirer.com

Posted on Saturday, June 2 ::)7, 2009 5:36:36 PM by melt

Michelle Obama - cracking under the pressure of being First Lady - is drinking way more than she should, friends fear.

Michelle, 45, knocked back "a glass or two of champagne" while the couple flew to the Big Apple on a private jet, according to the close source, and published reports said she downed two martinis during dinner at the Greenwich Village restaurant Blue Hill.

:o
 ::)
Holy crap!  I must be a raging alcoholic  ::)
:

OzmO

• Getbig V
so you judge magazines, papers, etc.. by what they are next to?

I put n. enquirer in the same group.  Not because of what's its next to, even though what it's next to is similar IMO. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Weekly whatever has UFOs, bat-boy, end of world, etc.

nat'l enquirer was the only media outlet to cover Edwards for a year and catch him red-handed visiting secret family, ending his political career.

I used to work at a grocery store and read both for years on lunch break.  I know the difference.  Do you read them both, oz?

James

Most people believed the National Enquirer story about John Edwards having a child with another woman.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hahahahhaha whats really funny to anybody who has been on this board for a little while is your constant back peddling...funny how when the nat. enq. was all over palin for her supposed cheating you touted it as a truth on here for weeks even months...now they are not credible source?

whats changed 240?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I thought it was funny.  I feel bad for her actually.  She is probably the only honest one in there.  She is angry yes, but at least she speaks her mind.

Houdini is a whole different story.