Author Topic: Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!  (Read 532 times)

James

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!
« on: June 27, 2009, 11:35:07 PM »
[/youtube]

Notice how that guy just up and left at the end... he knew he got caught.  I don't understand how people can still support the Obama administration.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 12:56:45 AM »
No offence but why did you bother posting this?...seriously

it makes you look a bit stupid

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 05:58:39 AM »
[/youtube]

Notice how that guy just up and left at the end... he knew he got caught.  I don't understand how people can still support the Obama administration.

Sadly ALL of the admiistrations prior to and including Obama have followed the same path of destruction of health and health care. Between ridiculous red tape and lobbyist/bribes these scum bags approve laws adn make decisions that work toward the DEATH of the sick, elderly and middle to low financial classes. This fake joo calling himself Ezekiel Emmanuel (I always find it funny how these people give themselves such obvious fake Biblical names and think no one will pick up on it) is only a fellow (not even a full doctor) but is part of a group making not only detrimental decisions, but are involved in groups, decision making and organizations (government) that are operating contrary to the position they are supposedly representing.... Like a right to life person actually working for an abortion rights groups... CRAZY!!!
C

TenishaToday

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »
Wow does posting something from a known biased PAC group make you feel good? Did you get jollies due to the Obama Administration being compared to Hitler? This whole thing is so pathetically stupid. How many Americans died on George Bush's watch??? Lol at hypocrisy at its finest. 
Love yourself!