Author Topic: USA 2 Brazil 0 at half time - and the USA loses  (Read 13014 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: USA 2 Brazil 0 at half time
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
Jan Koller...6'10

A beast no doubt, but wouldn't say he was technically great with his feet. Scored most goals with his head. On a side note, after one of the games he played in Korea he had lost 21+lbs of fluid in 70 minutes or something due to the heat. Required IV saline after he was subbed

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »
No harm, no foul. 

In the U.S., though, the best athletes go into other sports. 

Definitely

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2009, 01:28:09 PM »

BRAZIL 3, AND USA 2, AND IT WAS ONE THE BEST MATCH WHICH I HAVE SEEN FOR USA TEAM, THIS TEAM HAS A BIG FUTURE, AND WISHING BEST OF LUCK TO USA TEAM. THEY WAS VERY CLOSED TO THE CUP, BUT THE LUCK WAS WITH BRAZIL. CONGRATULATION TO ALL.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »
Could you imagine if the Olympics allowed American Football and the NFL sent over their dream team?

How ridiculous would the scores be?

You would be playing against yourself.

Noone else bothers.

Haha NBA is a gay game - skillfull not doubt but not a physical copntact game

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »
wrong

the average is more like 5 km per game sometime less

very few run 10 k averages

best goalkeeper in europe is america's own keeper

there aren't many top american soccer players cause only rejects take up soccer in US

the best of the best, the creme de la creme go to the big 4

5km is complete bullshit. After they exchange players during champions leauge games they always show how many km they got. I never saw a player get less than 6 or 7kilometers and he didn't play 90 minutes.

body88

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
You would be playing against yourself.

Noone else bothers.

Haha NBA is a gay game - skillfull not doubt but not a physical copntact game

no contact?  Goudy, you're a good dude, but you're extremely ignorant about a lot of things.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »
while this is turning into the typical "Americans are too ignorant to appreciate football" thread I want to point out that even if the americans won the average tom, dick, or harry would have cared despite the fact that Brazil is a fucking powerhouse

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
Good one. Most soccer players spend the majority of the games walking around with their hands on their waists. They'll chase a ball for 20 feet and then leave it for the next guy to get it.

I think banging bodies with 220+ pound guys while dribbling a ball and moving non-stop for 45+ minutes like Kobe does is just as difficult as jogging around a pitch for 90 minutes.

God forbid they touch bodies in soccer too. Guy gets tapped on the shoulder and he's flopping around on the ground looking for a yellow card. What a crappy sport. Only entertaining during the world cup.

Haha you are a fucking clueless moron.  Soccer players are constantly Jogging and sprinting.  Basketball and football players stop constantly.  You're a real idiot!  Soccer players are some of the most conditioned athletes in the world.  I guarantee you couldn't dribble a soccer ball much less run for 90 minutes. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
5km is complete bullshit. After they exchange players during champions leauge games they always show how many km they got. I never saw a player get less than 6 or 7kilometers and he didn't play 90 minutes.
::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »
Kobe was thinking about playing professional soccer when he was young he's such a big fan.  But he went with BBall.  He would be a very gifted soccer player but it has fuck all to do with carry over effects from basketball.  It would simply be because Kobe is such a good athlete.  

And Bezerk you are clueless.  There are more rules and less body contant in basketball than there is in soccer.  Banging against 220lb guys?  LOL.  You've obviously never played.  You don't bang into anyone or you get called foul.  Soccer is as physical as basketball lol.  What a dipshit you are!  Go back to your trailer or whatever hole in the wall you live in.  You need to get out more!  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »
Kobe was thinking about playing professional soccer when he was young he's such a big fan.  But he went with BBall.  He would be a very gifted soccer player but it has fuck all to do with carry over effects from basketball.  It would simply be because Kobe is such a good athlete.  

And Bezerk you are clueless.  There are more rules and less body contant in basketball than there is in soccer.  Banging against 220lb guys?  LOL.  You've obviously never played.  You don't bang into anyone or you get called foul.  Soccer is as physical as basketball lol.  What a dipshit you are!  Go back to your trailer or whatever hole in the wall you live in.  You need to get out more!  

I love this guy.

One of the best posters on getbig.com  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »
Haha you are a fucking clueless moron.  Soccer players are constantly Jogging and sprinting.  Basketball and football players stop constantly.  You're a real idiot!  Soccer players are some of the most conditioned athletes in the world.  I guarantee you couldn't dribble a soccer ball much less run for 90 minutes. 

Hahaha, here's MusclesMcAnus to the rescue. Male nurse extraordinaire!  ::)

You must not watch basketball much. A guy like Kobe is sprinting or running or doing something physically demanding for the majority of those 48 minutes. This concept that soccer players run for 90 straight minutes is bullshit. Watch any match. These guys are walking around with their hands on their hips anytime the ball isn't near them. I would honestly be surprised if most of the players on the field ran for even 45 of those 90 minutes.

You're talking about physical contact? It's disgusting watching matches get ruined by all these little queens flopping around on the ground in the hopes of getting a yellow card anytime someone bumps into them. Even worse when they drag the stretcher out, stopping play for 5+ minutes, to get these guys off the field and then having them run back on like nothing happened two minutes later.  ::)

You've obviously never played basketball if you don't think there is any physical contact. But then again, you're a male nurse. I reckon the only physical contact you're getting is from a doctor half your age bending you over a table as he makes you his bitch.  ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »
Tough loss for the USA, but gained the respect of the world via these soccer games.  USA teams may finally beat up to far with the rest of the top world teams.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
::)

And if any "top" player from your town is probably a lower rung soccer player in any other area of the world.  LOL That doesn't say much.  Plus like you he probably is a regular smoker so no wonder he can't pick up a jock strap without getting out of breath.  You should check your posing trunks cause you are full of shit.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »
And if any "top" player from your town is probably a lower rung soccer player in any other area of the world.  LOL That doesn't say much.  Plus like you he probably is a regular smoker so no wonder he can't pick up a jock strap without getting out of breath.  You should check your posing trunks cause you are full of shit.  
cumbreath

he is a top soccer player in Romania

dude does not drink nor does he smoke

you are being a retard as ussual

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
no contact?  Goudy, you're a good dude, but you're extremely ignorant about a lot of things.

Yea, no shoulder charges or proper 50:50s etc

Plus if i am right correct me if not -  is it true you cant touch a player when he has ball?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »
Yea, no shoulder charges or proper 50:50s etc

Plus if i am right correct me if not -  is it true you cant touch a player when he has ball?
have you ever played fucking basketball ?

do you have any fucking clue ?

do any of these guys arguing here ever played these sports ??????????

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »

You must not watch basketball much. A guy like Kobe is sprinting or running or doing something physically demanding for the majority of those 48 minutes. This concept that soccer players run for 90 straight minutes is bullshit. Watch any match. These guys are walking around with their hands on their hips anytime the ball isn't near them. I would honestly be surprised if most of the players on the field ran for even 45 of those 90 minutes.

You're talking about physical contact? It's disgusting watching matches get ruined by all these little queens flopping around on the ground in the hopes of getting a yellow card anytime someone bumps into them. Even worse when they drag the stretcher out, stopping play for 5+ minutes, to get these guys off the field and then having them run back on like nothing happened two minutes later.  ::)

You've obviously never played basketball if you don't think there is any physical contact. But then again, you're a male nurse. I reckon the only physical contact you're getting is from a doctor half your age bending you over a table as he makes you his bitch.  ;D

I was 6'5 in high school dip shit.  I played basketball and was varsity freshman year.  I also played D1 soccer in college.  I know BOTH sports VERY WELL.  I guarantee you couldn't play either sport.  You're probably a fat, trailer piece of shit.  White boy with no skills except the ability to tackle and drink beer.  Leave the real sports to those of us who are talented and gifted loser.  

And you're right I don't watch much basketball.  It's boring played by a bunch of uneducated ghetto neanderthals.  

Wait wait.............I got it now........you probably play "baseball".  HAHAHAHA LMAO!  You're fucking pathetic you corn fed turd.  

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
shut up you bald little fart or ill go over to romania bring you to belfast - then racially abuse you and send you home again.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

Dude you're a midget.  What are you talking about basketball for?  

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »
burn2live played basketball at a decent level

He knows what he is on about

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

I prefer to sit on the front porch and drink beer until unconciousness and lie about how much of a badass athlete I was in high school to anyone who will listen.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 02:04:22 PM »
Oh man, here it goes. The tried and true claims of D-1 athletic supremacy while smashing your keyboard so badly the post soon becomes incoherent. Never gets old.  ::)

You trying to compare high school basketball to the NBA only proves how fucking retarded you are. Is it really worth arguing with a male nurse who wants to liken shitty high school basketball consisting of a bunch of rail thin kids who happened to hit their growth spurts early to the NBA? Fuck off with that shit, clown.

Good job on the meltdown, though. Way to go, Focker.  :D

Hahaha! He's way too small to be MusclesInMyAnus. I think he's claimed to be about 265 natural or something along those lines.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

That guy has bigger arms than you and a full head of hair.  He probably pulls major pussy instead of finger fucking his best friend's wife in a club.   ::)