Author Topic: What has happened to getbig?  (Read 33021 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What has happened to getbig?
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »
I lift and I improve, apparently not enough for getbig, but it happens nonetheless.

I wish I had the honour of being THE CANCER killing getbig but there are just so many other candidates, oh I just forgot, getbig isn't dying.

You go pick a fight with your favourite kiwi, it seems to be your favourite thing to do.

You lift? You "working out" for a few days, spending three weeks on Getbig crying about your lack of progress and then repeating does not constitute lifting and improving.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »
You lift? You "working out" for a few days, spending three weeks on Getbig crying about your lack of progress and then repeating does not constitute lifting and improving.

::)

Go pick a fight with NZMM and ask your daddy for some money...
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2009, 08:25:12 AM »
[/img]

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
I never said I was an Adonis and I'm far from spoiled. You're all over me because I won't pat you on the back for being an insecure, whiny little bitch that has made this board his so-called "comfort food". You derailing every thread you don't like with pictures of food or talk about genetics and how much you hate America when you're a skinny/fat pussy who refuses to put one iota of effort into working out is getting pretty old. You come here looking for people to justify your shiteous existence and it's annoying. Get bent, you fat, bald virgin.

qft

the weak genetics thing and posing of random food pics/youtube clips and speaking in foreign tongues is the downfall of this forum

I used to think that muscle mayhem was weak because of the ass kissing and that shitty "casa lana dora" thread but deicide and his corny friends are making this place just a shitty as mayhem

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2009, 09:38:26 AM »
qft

the weak genetics thing and posing of random food pics/youtube clips and speaking in foreign tongues is the downfall of this forum

I used to think that muscle mayhem was weak because of the ass kissing and that shitty "casa lana dora" thread but deicide and his corny friends are making this place just a shitty as mayhem

Leave Albany man...it's not doing you any good.
I hate the State.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2009, 09:40:17 AM »

Mr. Hersh, thou speakest truth!  :P

This Deicide fellow sounds like a manic-depressive flatulent git. He cares not for bodybuilding or lifting weights or self-improvement of any kind. Why he insists on cluttering this board with his tediously repetitive rubbish, I do not know.  :P

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »
qft

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2009, 09:42:35 AM »
Mr. Hersh, thou speakest truth!  :P

This Deicide fellow sounds like a manic-depressive flatulent git. He cares not for bodybuilding or lifting weights or self-improvement of any kind. Why he insists on cluttering this board with his tediously repetitive rubbish, I do not know.  :P

Right there Bob...it's getbig, take a chil pill.
I hate the State.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »
He who has not sinned cast the first stone.

BurnToLive/Ursus/Lax/Beskerkerfury, you are members who have contributed absolutly nothing for the whole duration iv been here. Your usual contributions are to go with what everyone else is saying or chip in with a quick "lol" or smiley face.

Chaos and Pandamonium may be bastards but atleast they come up with origonal and funny posts.

You guys who i named at the start on the other hand are despicable human beings who i would not want to spend 5 minutes with in real life.

I'm sorry I don't get annoyed and teary eyed over statements made by internet cock gobblers like yourself  ;) I will try harder in future to melt down, start arguments and drag them on for 100+ pages, just for your entertainment  :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2009, 06:47:52 PM »
Oh brother!

You call this flaming?!  Back in my day...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2009, 02:44:53 AM »
Oh brother!

You call this flaming?!  Back in my day...

funny ;D ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2010, 02:29:23 AM »
The problem with GETBIG is that there are too many non-Americans posting and they don't get 
American humor...also every thread began to degenerate into racial name-calling which was funny at first
but got boring after a while....plus RON doesn't give a shit about the site anymore and the site is never updated in a timely manner...it took a week or two before they posted the Mr. Olympia contest and
winners

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2010, 04:00:54 AM »
This board is not about bodybuilding. We do not give a fuck about bodybuilding, the results can be got anywhere.

This board is for the trolling, the humour and funny discussions.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2010, 08:46:26 AM »
This board is not about bodybuilding. We do not give a fuck about bodybuilding, the results can be got anywhere.

This board is for the trolling, the humour and funny discussions.
QFT if you want a bodybuilding board go hang out with Special "Istealmoneyfromdownsyndr omekids"Ed and Block "IfailateverythingIdoinli fe" Head on their supposedly "anti"bbing board, getbig2.............LOL :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2010, 12:13:35 PM »
QFT if you want a bodybuilding board go hang out with Special "Istealmoneyfromdownsyndr omekids"Ed and Block "IfailateverythingIdoinli fe" Head on their supposedly "anti"bbing board, getbig2.............LOL :D

you're just bitter nobody asked you to join

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2010, 02:37:07 PM »
you're just bitter nobody asked you to join
I joined and was banned cause I don't kiss thier asses and constantly tell them how funny they are. Have you ever read that board? Holy shit, only posters that agree with those two cunts get to stay, the rest get banned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »
I joined and was banned cause I don't kiss thier asses and constantly tell them how funny they are. Have you ever read that board? Holy shit, only posters that agree with those two cunts get to stay, the rest get banned.

NOT TRUE

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2010, 04:06:23 PM »

Hey I got nothing against you Chaos even though you and I have fought in the past, but I believe this should stay as a primarily BB board but guys like you turned this place into a constant battleground of nonsense with guys just mindlessly fighting one another but never admitting that they are wrong...this gets boring as well when guys refuse to acknowledge the rational arguments of others and just continue fighting for laughs or for arguments sake....it turns off a lot  of people who come here for serious information about a range of subjects

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »

NOT TRUE
Says Blockies little buddy. ::)

Hey I got nothing against you Chaos even though you and I have fought in the past, but I believe this should stay as a primarily BB board but guys like you turned this place into a constant battleground of nonsense with guys just mindlessly fighting one another but never admitting that they are wrong...this gets boring as well when guys refuse to acknowledge the rational arguments of others and just continue fighting for laughs or for arguments sake....it turns off a lot  of people who come here for serious information about a range of subjects
:'(

The serious info is there, it hasn't changed. How much info on nutrition/weightlifting does anyone need? There are tons of topics and boards all up and down getbig that have strict moderation, how many of those boards do you post on? Seriously, have you ever checked out The Training Board? The Positive Board? And alot of others where you can discuss topics in a serious manner. Not sure what your problem is, pretty sure you still feel the sting of your past dealings with chaos. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »
Says Blockies little buddy. ::)

:'(

The serious info is there, it hasn't changed. How much info on nutrition/weightlifting does anyone need? There are tons of topics and boards all up and down getbig that have strict moderation, how many of those boards do you post on? Seriously, have you ever checked out The Training Board? The Positive Board? And alot of others where you can discuss topics in a serious manner. Not sure what your problem is, pretty sure you still feel the sting of your past dealings with chaos. :-\

Funny!...but what i posted above is part of the problem....you make a good point as well however

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »

Funny!...but what i posted above is part of the problem....you make a good point as well however
People here have been whining for as long as I can remember about the negativity and the attacks and all the BS on the G&Schmoe, but given the opportunity to post on The Positive Board, where BBing discussion is moderated and flaming/shit talking is kept to a very minimum, very few people ever post there.......want to know why? People love the drama. They either want to be involved in it or watch it. I've made several posts on the G&Schmoe inviting people to post there, several people have posted there about how it was going to be the only board they posted on.......then they went right back to G&Schmoe.

If you don't like the drama, post on The Positive Board. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »

I read it when it first got started, but due to the Alex board IP stuff I was a little hesitant to join so I didn't. I just remember one of them saying how you wasn't wanted over there.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2010, 05:53:54 PM »

You mean you didn't like your multiple gimmicks you signed up with all in the same day getting banned, along with your obese slob of a friend getting his 4+ accounts banned the same day

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2010, 09:08:18 PM »
You mean you didn't like your multiple gimmicks you signed up with all in the same day getting banned, along with your obese slob of a friend getting his 4+ accounts banned the same day
Speaking of nuthugging gimmicks. ::)

I didn't sign up with a buttload of gimmicks at all, I signed up with chaos, and BH welcomed me, the next day Retard Ed banned me. Then I signed up as Anarchy......as soon as I said one bad thing about them, boom banned again, the about 3-4 posters here that had signed up but didn't want to post started sending me their passwords to see how quick I would be banned. That's the story from the source, not some second hand bitter bodybuilding reject and his "alledged" thief of a lawyer version.

If you got questions "BIG"_STD, just ask. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »
Partyly true.

Getbig is a shell of it's former self. It was at it's pinnacle when more IFBB pros posted here and legends like SARCASM sent them screaming for their lives. It was at it's peak when FlasRob made IFBB pros meltdown like a candle. It was at it's best when people didn't stalk and post personal information. When Derek Anthony posted here, when Special Ed was making Top-10 Lists etc...

Now it's overrun by stalkers with gimmicks galore and boring threads. I remember when this site literally dictated how the entire bodybuilding industry operated. We had judges, promoters, supplement company owners, Blechman, McGouh, Chang and whoever els by their balls. What we wrote about on here ruled with an iron fist.

Hell, Titus torches a bitch and the first thing he does? Checks Getbig.

- Block!

remember when a certain someone hacked your account, and posted your PM's..That was classic, and also a sign that may people were living Life on Getbig including yourself