Author Topic: What other sports then "bodybuilding" are you good at?  (Read 10075 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: What other sports then "bodybuilding" are you good at?
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2009, 12:33:26 PM »
Division III is Regionalliga. That's good - if your not a bench player from the own youth program you should have earned a few bucks. Germany won the eurpean championsship in 93, so the early 90's were a good time for german basketball. Our team played one of the players from the 93 championsship team a few weeks ago. Hansi Gnad, 6'10 and about 260pounds in good shape, now 46 years old. He still kicked our ass of course.

It was pretty solid competition.  They were only allowed to have 2 Americans (or foreigners I should say) on each team.  I made a little bit, blew it all on german beer and fests!  I really liked Germany, it was a great time to be there.  Many of the German players were very good and had played together for years, even though they were relatively young.  Good chemistry.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What other sports then "bodybuilding" are you good at?
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »
I am far from a "Phelps physique" but I must say I am/was a descent competitive swimmer . I played football till the end of HS but was nothing special.
I admire swimmers ..I FIND IT TOUGH