Author Topic: HCG: during vs after cycle?  (Read 2255 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HCG: during vs after cycle?
« on: June 29, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »
has anyone run HCG throughout cyle?

If so, how does it compare to after the cycle (i.e. using it for PCT).

i read plenty places, that guys find it better to inject 250-500 ius two times per week during the cycle, then PCT with an AI and clomid, does anyone have an opinion on this?
you are gay.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: HCG: during vs after cycle?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
during the cycle is definately the best, keeps your balls functioning and ready to produce

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
ONLY PCT!

Endo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 05:00:36 PM »
A long time ago Freakfest MD was a proponent of running HCG throughout a cycle - in order to avoid complete shutdown of endogenous testosterone production. The principle being that it would be easier to restart natural activity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »
If you are affraid that your GF see your small balls then go HCG during cycle oterwise I don't see the point. You have already a lot injection to do why put some more.
J

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
There is much contention on this subject.  I have ran HCG once while on cycle, its seemed OK and i did come off and have blood work done about 3 months post cycle and my test levels although on the low side of normal were comming back after a 9 month cycle and I'm in my 40's.  Not sure if it made any difference cause I never had hormone levels checked prior to this.

Marble was the original guy here who taught us freak fest included.  In theory it makes some sense, but the human body is so complex I'm not sure it can be manipulated so easily like that.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »
luc2hurt.... what would u recommend then?

i am leaning towards after the cyle, for PCT.
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 08:05:02 PM »
luc2hurt.... what would u recommend then?

i am leaning towards after the cyle, for PCT.

I really dont know if there is a majic bullet for PCT but if it was me i would use HCG after the cycle.  The trick is to start the HCG around the time the gear is wearing off some say a couple weeks after last shot for long esters.  try 5 shots of 1000-1500 IUs each spread out about one shot every 3 days or so.  Be taking nolva or clomid while doing this also.

really IMO time and comming all the way off hormones for a good long while is the only way to get natural test back to normal, if thats what you are after.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
true, thats why i limit myself to two cycles a year, each only lasting around 12 weeks....
you are gay.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 02:03:08 AM »
i stay on 6 months and every week i inject 1500iu whole period of six months - after 2 months off with 5000iu pregnil proviron and testo boosters (supplements)