Author Topic: Video: Gibbs Refuses To Uphold Obama Pledge To Not Tax People Making Under $250k  (Read 454 times)

James

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
hahahaahhahaahahahaa

fuck me

what a douche

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think in the next election if obama chooses to run again you will see a reversal of the media love affair you did in the last one. He has broke so many campaign promises that the reps will have a field day with that shit...seriously how can anybody take what this guy says at face value? honestly?  

Hereford

• Getbig V
I think in the next election if obama chooses to run again you will see a reversal of the media love affair you did in the last one. He has broke so many campaign promises that the reps will have a field day with that shit...seriously how can anybody take what this guy says at face value? honestly?  

He's a democrat.

The poor and underachieving in this country would vote for him no matter what...  He could declare full corporate nationalization and 80% tax increases on everyone, and he'd still get 40% of the popular vote these days.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

What the?!?!?!  That was as bad a performance by a press secretary as I've seen.  Is this going to be another "read my lips, no new taxes" broken promise?   >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Beach, if you even think about voting for Obama in 2012, you will have lost all credibility. 

Obama has already broken every promise in regard to taxes, etc. 

wait till VAT and Cap & Trade hit. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Beach, if you even think about voting for Obama in 2012, you will have lost all credibility. 

Obama has already broken every promise in regard to taxes, etc. 

wait till VAT and Cap & Trade hit. 

Man I'm not worried about my credibility on a bodybuilding message board.   :) 

I will say that if he breaks his campaign promise about raising taxes, when that promise was part of the foundation of his campaign, I will not vote for him.  I refused to vote for Bush Sr. largely because he broke his "read my lips" promise.