Author Topic: Deicide - genetics are not an excuse for your failure  (Read 4647 times)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
Deicide - genetics are not an excuse for your failure
« on: June 29, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »
I'll give you one of a million examples of great athletes who have subpar genetics.  You claim in the sports thread that you have 'horrible athletic genetics' and that's why you never played anything, supposedly.

Here is a quote about Fedor Emelianenko. 

Emelianenko's enthusiasm for fighting began with Sambo and Judo.[3] He initially trained under Vasiliy Ivanovich Gavrilov, and later under his current grappling coach, Vladimir Mihailovich Voronov.[3] His coach remembers that ten-year-old Emelianenko was relatively weak physically and did not have an innate grappling talent; instead, his biggest strength was his perseverance and strong will.

PERSEVERANCE AND STRONG WILL.

Quit whining about genetics this and genetics that.  They are a small slice of overall success.  You would have a right to complain if you were born with muscular dystrophy or had an extremely debilitating disability (paralyzed, ect.)

I know you are just a shitty gimmick, but I have time to burn.  Fedor is a great fighter and is undefeated.  He had no 'genetics' for fighting.  Have you ever seen his body? 

If you have your health and the ability to workout, you need to stop complaining about your genetics and attributing everyone's success or failure to genetics.  It simply isn't true.  If you don't persevere and keep fighting day in and day out for year after year towards your goal you won't make it, period.  Look at a guy like Steve Nash and John Stockton, short white guys who were great NBA players.  Thank god people don't subscribe to your retarded theories, otherwise the world would have even more underachieving whiners than it already does.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Deicide - genetics are not an excuse for your failure
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:15:37 AM »
Life is pretty much all genetic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »
Life is pretty much all genetic.

True, either you're white or not.  ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »
genetics is just one scientific aspect of life

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »
Genetics = everything.

Don't even try and argue with it, son. Just accept it and move on.
No doubt about it...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 12:21:06 AM »
ok dad

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »
ok dad

I see it as my duty to teach you valuable life lessons before you venture out into the big bad world out there..... ;D
No doubt about it...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 12:56:52 AM »
My genes are not necessarily any sort of authority in my life. I may have been shaped by my genetic code but my genes mainly serve me by giving me the opportunity to be who I want to be and the challenge to be the best I can be with that particular form and of course the drive to pass on this torch of ancestry. I inherited this geometry and however much life force I can bring into it will determine how readily it survives and however much consciousness I bring into my self will determine how well adjusted I am to creating and interpreting multiple layers of realities and mastering different planes of observation. Humans overall are genetic royalty amongst the animal kingdom. The natural technology of our form holds many secrets which are lying dormant in those same genes. Meditate on your DNA sometime, it is what you are made of, acknowledge it sometimes. I'm high out of my mind.
~

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »
My genes are not necessarily any sort of authority in my life. I may have been shaped by my genetic code but my genes mainly serve me by giving me the opportunity to be who I want to be and the challenge to be the best I can be with that particular form and of course the drive to pass on this torch of ancestry. I inherited this geometry and however much life force I can bring into it will determine how readily it survives and however much consciousness I bring into my self will determine how well adjusted I am to creating and interpreting multiple layers of realities and mastering different planes of observation. Humans overall are genetic royalty amongst the animal kingdom. The natural technology of our form holds many secrets which are lying dormant in those same genes. Meditate on your DNA sometime, it is what you are made of, acknowledge it sometimes. I'm high out of my mind.

lay off the drugs

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »

are you saying you are changing your DNA by will command?  ::)

Damn it, how did daddywaddy get the passport to the figgs account??

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 01:03:58 AM »
lay off the drugs

x2

I'd also add "Lay off the dildos"

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »
are you saying you are changing your DNA by will command?  ::)

Damn it, how did daddywaddy get the passport to the figgs account??

Those are certainly new ideas to explore! Personally, I believe healing is assisted by the will to heal. 

Epigenetics is worth a looking in to.

~

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 01:14:26 AM »
TK Beat Fedor in RINGS

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 01:16:34 AM »
Genetics=Everything

End of Thread

THG approved
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 01:17:59 AM »
x2

I'd also add "Lay off the dildos"

x2

Those are certainly new ideas to explore! Personally, I believe healing is assisted by the will to heal. 

Epigenetics is worth a looking in to.

i totally agree that genes are not 100% to a certain degree, like i said before, certain genes that favor the outbreak of cancer get VERY active with an unhealthy lifestyle and get completely inactive when you start doing sports only for a few minutes ed.

But the most part of genetics cannot be altered.  And especially people will not be able to control genes by willpower. When you meditate, certain things happen inside your body, you get calm, the brain waves change and so on. This may have an effect on certain genes, but should not be confused with "willingly changing sth".

Genetics=Everything

End of Thread

THG approved

saddest excuse for failing ever.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 01:19:10 AM »
x2

i totally agree that genes are not 100% to a certain degree, like i said before, certain genes that favor the outbreak of cancer get VERY active with an unhealthy lifestyle and get completely inactive when you start doing sports only for a few minutes ed.

But the most part of genetics cannot be altered.  And especially people will not be able to control genes by willpower. When you meditate, certain things happen inside your body, you get calm, the brain waves change and so on. This may have an effect on certain genes, but should not be confused with "willingly changing sth".

saddest excuse for failing ever.

The only people who say I fail, are the esteemed experts and geniuses of getbig. Are you now part of them?
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 01:23:01 AM »
the trick is to find the field what your genetics will allow you to excel in
choice is an illusion

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 01:26:38 AM »

Fedor worked hard..... never gave up when the going got tough and now he has been rewarded with this million dollar physique.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 01:28:17 AM »
genetics is just one scientific aspect of life

Most important factor for bbing success, this 'one scientific aspect'.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 01:29:31 AM »
The only people who say I fail, are the esteemed experts and geniuses of getbig. Are you now part of them?

lol, you are the one whining all day long, the most people here including me think you do very well, except the whining of course.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 01:30:19 AM »
lol, you are the one whining all day long, the most people here including me think you do very well, except the whining of course.

Whining=genetics

;D

THG approved
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 01:31:13 AM »
that whole "THG" is pathetic.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 01:32:51 AM »

Nope, like many of the best things in life, it is part humour, part true.

At the end of the day no one can deny how important genetics are.

THG approved
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »

Oh dear.........please, please don't fight.

In more important news, the lotto here tonight is like $100 million, so fingers crossed.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 01:35:18 AM »
Oh dear.........please, please don't fight.

In more important news, the lotto here tonight is like $100 million, so fingers crossed.

In the UK the chances of winning the lotto are about 1 in 14,000,000, in other words you would have to live for about 250,000 years and play every day to win.
I hate the State.