Author Topic: side chest...some originality pppppllllease!!!  (Read 595 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
side chest...some originality pppppllllease!!!
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:52:11 AM »
i am soooo sick and tired of seeing BB's do the same "transitions" between poses..over and over..

side chest drives me nuts seeing almost every single dude fling their arms out in front, then "draw back" their arms to show the pecs as if its some clever unveiling...

and then we have the dorks that first extend their leg to go with the straight arm out front, then bring it all in...

i am soo over it it drives me to the point of making a thread about it.

for god's sake ...Pro BB's..you are paid to train and pose...so how about actually putting some thought into the poses and routines and instead of copying everybody else..do something different?

lets start with side chest for fuck's sake...  theres no reason to have to start it with your arms out front..so why does everyone do it that way?...how about someone just hitting the pose straight up for a refreshing change?

or arriving at the position a little differently?

Lee Labrada used to put thought into it, and had choreographed routines..today we see uncoordinated, squirming competitors moving from pose to pose...not holding them long enough, doing it the same way as every guy before them, and nothing original.

its a sad enough "sport" as it is these days..why not try to get some cred with some effort...seems to me that since theyve got the slabs of beef, then it shouldnt be too much of a problem to put together something that isnt a yawn on stage..

ok im over it now... fell much better thanks..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: side chest...some originality pppppllllease!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 01:53:19 AM »
Men in thongs meltdown.....
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 02:05:13 AM »
plus they take forever during transitions only to hold a shaky pose for 5 sec while holding air in making a face like they gonna have something explode inside them

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 02:08:47 AM »
i am soooo sick and tired of seeing BB's do the same "transitions" between poses..over and over..

side chest drives me nuts seeing almost every single dude fling their arms out in front, then "draw back" their arms to show the pecs as if its some clever unveiling...

and then we have the dorks that first extend their leg to go with the straight arm out front, then bring it all in...

i am soo over it it drives me to the point of making a thread about it.

for god's sake ...Pro BB's..you are paid to train and pose...so how about actually putting some thought into the poses and routines and instead of copying everybody else..do something different?

lets start with side chest for fuck's sake...  theres no reason to have to start it with your arms out front..so why does everyone do it that way?...how about someone just hitting the pose straight up for a refreshing change?

or arriving at the position a little differently?

Lee Labrada used to put thought into it, and had choreographed routines..today we see uncoordinated, squirming competitors moving from pose to pose...not holding them long enough, doing it the same way as every guy before them, and nothing original.

its a sad enough "sport" as it is these days..why not try to get some cred with some effort...seems to me that since theyve got the slabs of beef, then it shouldnt be too much of a problem to put together something that isnt a yawn on stage..

ok im over it now... fell much better thanks..

thats so true...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 02:36:56 AM »
Men in thongs meltdown.....

haha ;D ;D