Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno on Larry King Live  (Read 9514 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Lou Ferrigno on Larry King Live
« on: June 30, 2009, 05:01:09 AM »
Holy shit he was hamming it up, when ask about mikes training he said no weights just core training and stretching what the hell do you need a trainer for.....He was name dropping on the guys he trains one being Mickey Rourke..
p

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Did anyone see larry king last night with luo ferrigno
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 08:21:11 AM »
Holy shit he was hamming it up, when ask about mikes training he said no weights just core training and stretching what the hell do you need a trainer for.....He was name dropping on the guys he trains one being Mickey Rourke..

Lou would suck his own C$%k if he could... He is such a piece of garbage.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:30:14 AM »

was he the main guest on LK?
a pretty goog snag for him, if he was

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 09:39:02 AM »
was he the main guest on LK?
a pretty goog snag for him, if he was
not sure didnt watch the whole thing trying to listen to lou talk makes my head hurt. but he sure laid it on thick
p

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

Lou would suck his own C$%k if he could... He is such a piece of garbage.

Who wouldn't.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 10:29:01 AM »
Who wouldn't.  ;D

I'm sure Lou would let you Klaus.....for $20.  ;D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
it might be FARRRR in between, but louie is definitely the 2nd most popular musclebuilding name after arnold.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »
it might be FARRRR in between, but louie is definitely the 2nd most popular musclebuilding name after arnold.

name yes.......but I always get

"hey you workout?"

".......oh a bodybuilder?......................yo u ever heard of that guy who;s arms exploded?"

hands down if I'm at a bar thats is what I hear the most nowadays

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »
it was on a tv while i was at the gym...........larry asked lou about mike's bizarre and eccentric nature.......and lou said something to the effect of "when he was with me, the gloves came off, the mask came off, he was the most kind and gentle person i have ever met"

those great interpersonal skills of lou would certainly disarm me everytime...........he must have the bedside manner of housefly ;D ;D

but yeah, he was really hamming it up........he does not strike me as a good person, he strikes me as a dishonest piece of shit that is truely out for himself

after michael dies he made a statement to the press that he didnt wanna talk about MJ, so as not to capitalize on his death.......that larry king appearence fee certainly changed hsi tune

the fact of the matter is, he probably met jacko once or twice, and they really had no relationship what-so-ever.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 11:10:39 AM »
Lou snags a huge PR success by getting the job training the biggest celebrity on the planet.

Then, 2 weeks later, the guy falls over dead from a heart attack.

Lou can't be having a good day here.  Sounds like it was mainly a PR move and that MJ never touched a weight and was probably using a lot of compounds that caused his death.  But the phrase "Hey, weren't you the personal trainer who..." probably isn't something Lou wants to hear

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »
it was on a tv while i was at the gym...........larry asked lou about mike's bizarre and eccentric nature.......and lou said something to the effect of "when he was with me, the gloves came off, the mask came off, he was the most kind and gentle person i have ever met"

those great interpersonal skills of lou would certainly disarm me everytime...........he must have the bedside manner of housefly ;D ;D

but yeah, he was really hamming it up........he does not strike me as a good person, he strikes me as a dishonest piece of shit that is truely out for himself

after michael dies he made a statement to the press that he didnt wanna talk about MJ, so as not to capitalize on his death.......that larry king appearence fee certainly changed hsi tune

the fact of the matter is, he probably met jacko once or twice, and they really had no relationship what-so-ever.......

you certainly assume a lot and assume to know a lot. I'm not so convinced you do.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »
you certainly assume a lot and assume to know a lot. I'm not so convinced you do.

+1

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

no one really gives a fuck what you think, particularly me ;)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »

And he didnt have to do much outside bodybuilding, unlike Arnold.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »

Actually Lou and MJ friendship goes (went) as far as 20 plus years....

WOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »
Lou snags a huge PR success by getting the job training the biggest celebrity on the planet.

Then, 2 weeks later, the guy falls over dead from a heart attack.

Lou can't be having a good day here.  Sounds like it was mainly a PR move and that MJ never touched a weight and was probably using a lot of compounds that caused his death.  But the phrase "Hey, weren't you the personal trainer who..." probably isn't something Lou wants to hear

I hope you're not actually believing that Michael's workouts killed him.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Big Lou
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »
At the ASC expo, Lou could have had a "real" poster made or at least printed a price sheet from word or something.  :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Big Lou
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:24 AM »
Maybe somebody spat on it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 08:21:43 AM »
At the ASC expo, Lou could have had a "real" poster made or at least printed a price sheet from word or something.  :-\
That'll be a $20 spot, delta. You know the rules.    >:(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 08:23:35 AM »
cant believe theres a person who would buy something from him.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 08:27:41 AM »
funny thing is that when he is at his booth, he is constantly turning his head so no one can get a good picture of him.  its funny as hell to watch.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 08:28:53 AM »
funny thing is that when he is at his booth, he is constantly turning his head so no one can get a good picture of him.  its funny as hell to watch.

he's a TOTAL ASS-HOLE.
asstropin

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:27 AM »
he's a TOTAL ASS-HOLE.

agree.  who the fuck does he think he is?  Dude is stuck in the past with no hope of a future

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 08:33:47 AM »
agree.  who the fuck does he think he is?  Dude is stuck in the past with no hope of a future

especially now his main cash cow client is dead...gotta be bad for business

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 08:38:30 AM »
Does he even ever talk to anyone or is it always the "what would you buy?" thing?  :'(