Author Topic: We Now Have A Total Gangster Government  (Read 1800 times)

James

We Now Have A Total Gangster Government
« on: June 30, 2009, 06:57:00 AM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: We Now Have A Total Gangster Government
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 07:54:32 AM »
Whats amazing is emty headed morons like Keith Olberman mock this women.Olberman isnt worthy to pick the dung from her shoes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »

Michele Bachmann ::)  give me a break, she's nuts.  I'm not about to take anything she says serious.  And righties lost their card to bitch about cronyism when they had nothing to say about Bush who was the king of it.  You all let the shit fly then, it gives a pass to the next douchebag... Thanks for nothing...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:14:18 AM »
Michele Bachmann ::)  give me a break, she's nuts.  I'm not about to take anything she says serious.  And righties lost their card to bitch about cronyism when they had nothing to say about Bush who was the king of it.  You all let the shit fly then, it gives a pass to the next douchebag... Thanks for nothing...

See Hugo, there is the problem.

You attacked her and refuse to listen to a thing she said.  She talked about the Chrysler dealers and how they got screwed. 

Additionally, you are not telling the whole truth about the last admn.  Many of us hated Bush and called him out on a ton of things and we did not give him a pass, amensty for illegals, dubai ports, harriet meirs, etc. 

Just because Bush was a fascist wannabe does not give Obama the the right to be that way too.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:31:05 AM »
See Hugo, there is the problem.

You attacked her and refuse to listen to a thing she said.  She talked about the Chrysler dealers and how they got screwed. 

Additionally, you are not telling the whole truth about the last admn.  Many of us hated Bush and called him out on a ton of things and we did not give him a pass, amensty for illegals, dubai ports, harriet meirs, etc. 

Just because Bush was a fascist wannabe does not give Obama the the right to be that way too.

bullshit.... as I've said before, I was very active politically through the Bush years, online and off.  For the most part righties did not start bitching about Bush until after the 2006 election.  That's an absolute fact.  Before then it was good people like Pat Buchanan on the right who were critical of Bush (and he was mocked for it) and the rest for the most part seemed to fall in line with the neocon concept.  Let's not rewrite history here.  This is the way it went down.  When we were bitching about Bush's Cronyism, we were ignored by the right.  I'm sorry, for years righties didn't give a shit when Bush was doing it and that's a freaking absolute fact.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »
bullshit.... as I've said before, I was very active politically through the Bush years, online and off.  For the most part righties did not start bitching about Bush until after the 2006 election.  That's an absolute fact.  Before then it was good people like Pat Buchanan on the right who were critical of Bush (and he was mocked for it) and the rest for the most part seemed to fall in line with the neocon concept.  Let's not rewrite history here.  This is the way it went down.  When we were bitching about Bush's Cronyism, we were ignored by the right.  I'm sorry, for years righties didn't give a shit when Bush was doing it and that's a freaking absolute fact.

Please name the time Bush took over an industry,and screwed the shareholders and dealerships but rewarded the scum bag shitty unions?Please tell me when Bush fired CEOs,or dictated how much money a private citiczen could make.Obama is a disgrace,the auto takeover was an outrage and to reward the absolute failures of the UAW shows what a fool this man really is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 08:46:04 AM »
If you're addressing the things I said: google bush cronyism.   ::)  Pick a page out of the millions.......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 08:50:16 AM »
If you're addressing the things I said: google bush cronyism.   ::)  Pick a page out of the millions.......

You know what, thats fine, but I still dont see how that translates into Obama getting a free pass for the insane things he is doing. 

And yes, insane, criminal, reckless, and WORSE THAN BUSH.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »
You know what, thats fine, but I still dont see how that translates into Obama getting a free pass for the insane things he is doing. 

And yes, insane, criminal, reckless, and WORSE THAN BUSH.
I'm not saying it gives him a free pass, I'm saying righties and the Bush years are part of the reason he's getting a free pass on a lot of shit.  Cronyism is one small example.  Let it fly for years and years without bitching and in fact bitch at the people bitching about it and then what?  Think you can bitch about it when someone is doing it that you don't like?  Well it's a little fucking late don't ya think...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »
I'm not saying it gives him a free pass, I'm saying righties and the Bush years are part of the reason he's getting a free pass on a lot of shit.  Cronyism is one small example.  Let it fly for years and years without bitching and in fact bitch at the people bitching about it and then what?  Think you can bitch about it when someone is doing it that you don't like?  Well it's a little fucking late don't ya think...

Its called "learning from your mistakes". 

We made many mistakes in not calling Bush out early enough because we saw the long term ramifications. 

However, we now see Obama doing things the Bush did AT HIS WORST and no one in the MSM says a word and many on the left give him a free pass.

Look, Bush was horrible and disgraceful, but that does not translate into it being ok for Obama to do this. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 09:22:33 AM »
Its called "learning from your mistakes". 

We made many mistakes in not calling Bush out early enough because we saw the long term ramifications. 

However, we now see Obama doing things the Bush did AT HIS WORST and no one in the MSM says a word and many on the left give him a free pass.

Look, Bush was horrible and disgraceful, but that does not translate into it being ok for Obama to do this. 
Listen to guys like Thom Hartmann and tell me he's getting a free pass...  Seriously, tune in Thom for a couple days and tell me Obama is getting a free pass... Now tell me who on the right was critical of Bush in the media prior to 2006?  NOBODY.................. ........................ ........................   In Fact I've heard Olbermann get on Obama's ass quite a few times and this is what?  only 6 months in...  6 years of Bush, the entire rightwing media were all for him and we know now much of what we were complaining about and being dismissed over was RIGHT.  The sickest part is having to listen to people claim that they were against Bush all along...... hahahaha...  I'm not calling you out on that, but it's pretty obvious many don't want to not claim what they supported.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 09:28:32 AM »
Listen to guys like Thom Hartmann and tell me he's getting a free pass...  Seriously, tune in Thom for a couple days and tell me Obama is getting a free pass... Now tell me who on the right was critical of Bush in the media prior to 2006?  NOBODY.................. ........................ ........................   In Fact I've heard Olbermann get on Obama's ass quite a few times and this is what?  only 6 months in...  6 years of Bush, the entire rightwing media were all for him and we know now much of what we were complaining about and being dismissed over was RIGHT.  The sickest part is having to listen to people claim that they were against Bush all along...... hahahaha...  I'm not calling you out on that, but it's pretty obvious many don't want to not claim what they supported.

I have heard of Hartmann but will check out his clips.

HUGO - you get no argument from me about Bush and Rush and Hannity and their boot licking.  You are 100% correct on that! 

Look, I did not object to everything Bush did, but on certain issues i called my congress and enate the same way I do now.

Amensty for illegals.
Prescription Drugs
NCLB
Campaign Finance
Dubai Ports
Harriet Meirs
Spending   
Bailouts
TARP
Incompetent handling of the war in Iraq.

Those were disgraceful. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »
I have heard of Hartmann but will check out his clips.

HUGO - you get no argument from me about Bush and Rush and Hannity and their boot licking.  You are 100% correct on that! 

Look, I did not object to everything Bush did, but on certain issues i called my congress and enate the same way I do now.

Amensty for illegals.
Prescription Drugs
NCLB
Campaign Finance
Dubai Ports
Harriet Meirs
Spending   
Bailouts
TARP
Incompetent handling of the war in Iraq.

Those were disgraceful. 
Like I said above, I'm not calling you out specifically on this.  But in general, the right did in a majority support all this stuff.  I can think of no radio or TV hosts on the right that were critical of Bush prior to 2006.  And then it was overnight for some of these guys and an even bigger flip from neocon to conservative after the 2008 election which I started calling out the next day and nobody seemed to care...  Which to me says they were doing nothing more than running for cover to save their own asses.  Now I'm not kidding.  I can't count the number of times Thom Hartmann has gotten on Obama over something.  This is an Air America guy, a popular and respected progressive.  I also predicted here several months back that we would see a negative documentary on Obama by Michael Moore.  Now that's one hell of a prediction, let's see if it happens...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »
Like I said above, I'm not calling you out specifically on this.  But in general, the right did in a majority support all this stuff.  I can think of no radio or TV hosts on the right that were critical of Bush prior to 2006.  And then it was overnight for some of these guys and an even bigger flip from neocon to conservative after the 2008 election which I started calling out the next day and nobody seemed to care...  Which to me says they were doing nothing more than running for cover to save their own asses.  Now I'm not kidding.  I can't count the number of times Thom Hartmann has gotten on Obama over something.  This is an Air America guy, a popular and respected progressive.  I also predicted here several months back that we would see a negative documentary on Obama by Michael Moore.  Now that's one hell of a prediction, let's see if it happens...

I heard Celente on Hartmman once.  i will check it out. 

Huge, I check out DU sometimes, and its amazing how some of those people over there have become huge 2nd amendment supporters. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 09:58:03 AM »
I heard Celente on Hartmman once.  i will check it out. 

Huge, I check out DU sometimes, and its amazing how some of those people over there have become huge 2nd amendment supporters. 
My guess is they always were.  I know the only voice on the issue from the left that gets heard is the anti 2nd amendment talkers and that's because there are not gun rights people to be found on the left in the media for the most part so the individuals on the left that support it get shut out.  If you stop and think just about all the gun carrying union type folks alone that's a lot.  In the media on the left there is probably only one voice for that which I can think of and that's Ed Schultz.  He's pro gun rights.  I'm not sure about Thom, he might very well be but I haven't heard him on the issue.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »

QFT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »
QFT

That's nonsense. 

If you guys are allowing your hatred of what happened years ago as cover for allowing Obama to do even worse than Bush did, which you acknoweldge, thats alot.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »
One love baby!

I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »
That's nonsense. 

If you guys are allowing your hatred of what happened years ago as cover for allowing Obama to do even worse than Bush did, which you acknoweldge, thats alot.     
dude, it's not hate as much as it is fact.  What was pointed out is a simple matter of cause and effect.  It is exactly the statement that should equate to us uniting, and not living under their divide and rule.  There is a lesson to what I said.  The desired response would be for others to say, fuck, that's right, WTF...  We can't keep playing the game the way they want us to play it, which is simply they divide and easily rule and we get slamed with whatever power X wants to hand down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »
dude, it's not hate as much as it is fact.  What was pointed out is a simple matter of cause and effect.  It is exactly the statement that should equate to us uniting, and not living under their divide and rule.  There is a lesson to what I said.  The desired response would be for others to say, fuck, that's right, WTF...  We can't keep playing the game the way they want us to play it, which is simply they divide and easily rule and we get slamed with whatever power X wants to hand down.

Again, I agree with you, but that is not what I see happening.  What I see is this:

WTF - Obama is nationolizing the car industries???    Yeah but Bush invaded Iraq

WTF - Obama is running deficits three times the size of Bush????  Yeah but Bush lied about WMD

WTF???  Obama has appointed 27 Czars not accountable to Congress???   Yeah but Bush stole the elction in 2000

And on and on.   

I hear nothing from liberals about the things Obama is doing directly against what they claim to stand for.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »