Author Topic: Planet Fitness - no grunting or loud noises allowed!  (Read 12721 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: F UCK PLANET FITNESS
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 09:10:25 AM »
ahh i've trained with plenty of rednecks and plenty of ghetto doods..as long as they leave me alone...or train hard if training with me...who cares

no they leave me alone it just its a small guy and not just one or a pair of them can workout, THEY ALL have to train together and do the same shit, so they have a pissing contest to see who bench or smith squat the most, gym is too small for them to crowd aroudn 1 bench or group up around the smith press....shit no girls even come at that time anymore cause these fcks scare them all off
pussy shit if you ask me cause I have my Ipod and they all ask why I workout so controlled and dont go heavy but every 3weeks, cant understand how I do that and get bigger, they associate getting bigger with ronnie coleman videos...........nice guys but fck all if they cant workout with out 3 guys holding their dick

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »
no they leave me alone it just its a small guy and not just one or a pair of them can workout, THEY ALL have to train together and do the same shit, so they have a pissing contest to see who bench or smith squat the most, gym is too small for them to crowd aroudn 1 bench or group up around the smith press....shit no girls even come at that time anymore cause these fcks scare them all off
pussy shit if you ask me cause I have my Ipod and they all ask why I workout so controlled and dont go heavy but every 3weeks, cant understand how I do that and get bigger, they associate getting bigger with ronnie coleman videos...........nice guys but fck all if they cant workout with out 3 guys holding their dick
lmao...i used to have the black version of that at my gym...all bandanas and ripped up tanks with pit stains..screaming "heeeeeeaaave".."yo brah....heeeeaaaave"
we'd just laugh at em and do our sets...it ws good entertainment in between sets  ;D.plus it ws always fun to "work in " with em when they squatted...even at my heaviest i looked quite small in loose gym clothes and it ws fun to see em gwak when i repped 315 for squats taking it all the way to the floor as they did knee bends with 405 :) with 3 spotters screaming "heeeeeeave"
carpe` vaginum!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »
So today i ws supposed to start training again (33rd b-day) after a 2 yr layoff. I ws soo excited when i woke up  that i didn't even bother with breakfast and drove straight to a local gym to do a day workout. I felt great...like old times..i ws so damn excited getting back in...and what do i get told at the front desk..

THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE AND WE DONT ALLOW GRUNTING OR LOUD NOISES IN THE GYM...WHAT THE FUCK???

so thats like telling me (if i were say taking a math test),  " dont study too hard cause it might make the stupid kids feel bad about them selves"  >:(

i'm soo gawddamn pissed right now...how can this even be legal?

Grunting while in the shower with your training partner probably wasn't allowed.  Hope you learned your lesson
No Worries 4 me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
Okami is all about customer satisfaction!
Non-gay satisfaction though

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2009, 09:23:08 AM »
Grunting while in the shower with your training partner probably wasn't allowed.  Hope you learned your lesson

i quite hope you got a visual of that as you typed...

and its totally fine by me if ya wanna rub one off!

lemme know if u want me to post a pic..i'll be flattered..

honest
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2009, 09:25:55 AM »
Non-gay satisfaction though

That's a window sign.  "Non gay satisfaction guaranteed."

hcg5000iu

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
So today i ws supposed to start training again (33rd b-day) after a 2 yr layoff. I ws soo excited when i woke up  that i didn't even bother with breakfast and drove straight to a local gym to do a day workout. I felt great...like old times..i ws so damn excited getting back in...and what do i get told at the front desk..

THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE AND WE DONT ALLOW GRUNTING OR LOUD NOISES IN THE GYM...WHAT THE FUCK???

so thats like telling me (if i were say taking a math test),  " dont study too hard cause it might make the stupid kids feel bad about them selves"  >:(

just like your mother at a buger king bathroom

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
so fuckin stupid....who trains there anyway?...our gym let you know at the door where you stand!..LOL

pro or joe...respect is earned.....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »
It's like putting up a sign in the bathroom "Don't fart in the shitter"

Waahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaaaaahhahahhahaa

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »

just like your mother at a buger king bathroom

i give this a D for effort and innovation :(
carpe` vaginum!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »
today i am...say i get a membership...what about 2 months from now

besides...its a fucking gym...i'd like that option open since i am weak..what if a grunt escapes?

Planet fitness IS NOT A GYM ITS A CLUB. If you want a gym go elsewhere.  :-[

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2009, 09:18:20 PM »
Planet fitness IS NOT A GYM ITS A CLUB. If you want a gym go elsewhere.  :-[

i didn't know  :(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

Junaids....  HOW long have you been posting here?  You of all people should have known better than to join a Planet Fitness.  This topic has been discussed in thread after thread on here.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2009, 12:17:25 AM »
so fuckin stupid....who trains there anyway?...our gym let you know at the door where you stand!..LOL

LOL that's the cheapest airbrushed sign ever!  :P

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2009, 06:16:55 AM »

Thats awesome - where is that?

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »
uhh yeah....its pretty cheap...it was free....they had a photoshoot there, and just did it for grins at the spur of the moment since one of the members did CARTOON airbrush work...it did not end up in the final publication, but some of the other gym logos did.....

anyway, that is on the wall at The Rock Hardcore, in Texas.....

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:58 AM »
Toxic - I live in Rockville, MD.  Where do you live?

There are two Golds in Rockville!  One is small and a little "yuppy"  the other is a little bigger and has a number of national level bodybuilders who train there!

what's up man. which Golds Gym is the best in the area?. I usually train at the one in downtown Silver Spring. the one on Randolph road is a little too soft for my taste.
Get Big, or Die Trying

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »
LOL that's the cheapest airbrushed sign ever!  :P
LOL. You not seen those t-shirt stands in the mall, bro? That sign is a Sistine Chapel, by comparison.    :D

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »
LOL. You not seen those t-shirt stands in the mall, bro? That sign is a Sistine Chapel, by comparison.    :D

thats funny....the guy who did this is a lil pothead.....he used to run a "shirt booth" like you say...LOL..

although he did another air brush on a seperate wall and it didnt come out too well....its now covered by a big screen tv....haha

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
well i didn't train there...i walked out..and on the way home i fucking smoked a cigarette...my damn hands were shaking from disappontment..i ws sooooo fucking looking forward to this...

after i get done bitching here...i'll go to the golds site and do the gym locator

hahahahaha what a queer this guy is, a shitty little sign made him shake and he is so manly he smoked a cigarello just to spite PF  ::)

I bet that taught them!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »
hahahahaha what a queer this guy is, a shitty little sign made him shake and he is so manly he smoked a cigarello just to spite PF  ::)

I bet that taught them!

ta ta

LMAO...certainly seems set off by a little sign.  I wonder what he would have done if someone had actually said something to him!

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »
http://www.baystategym.com/photos.shtml

This is where I train...best gym ever. FUCK PLANET FITNESS

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »
http://www.baystategym.com/photos.shtml

This is where I train...best gym ever. FUCK PLANET FITNESS

omgodz, your gym has rusted equipment ! you're so hardcore!
Deep Tissue Massage

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »
omgodz, your gym has rusted equipment ! you're so hardcore!

lol...yes, rust broken down dirty makes you bigger and stronger than new, clean and equip in good working order

insidescoop

• Getbig II
Re: Planet Fitness - no grunting or loud noises allowed!
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »
join a club that charges more than $10 per month...of course, then you could also move out from your parents and stop borrowing their car, too.