Author Topic: Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs  (Read 16594 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs
« on: June 30, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »
This whole Michael Jackson rumor about him injecting Demoral is a bunch of bullshit. First of all nobody is going to inject Demoral.. On the ranking on pain medications Celebrex is a 3.8 ,Ultram is a 3.9, Demoral is a 4.0, Loritab is a 7,Vicodin is a 7,and Oxycoton is a 9.So ,why would a person inject Demoral ? They wouldnt!! It is all a cover.
What ever he was taking was alot stronger then Demorol!!!!

I have a friend who works for the Jackson Family. I met him when I used to bodyguard for the Rockefeller  family while I was going to college.This was some time ago, but we kept in touch over the years.
Anyways, I ran into him the other day, and he clarified something for me.First of all the whole Michael Jackson training with Lou Ferigno is something he has never knew about.He thinks it was a publicity stunt to promote Michael Jacksons comeback, and help Big Lour pick up more high end clientel.
Michael Jackson has had a problem with pain medication for quite some time now.He has tried numerioius times to kick the habit.The family was hoping the tour would get him addicted to performing and help him get his life back on track.
If you look at his doctors website he doctor was taking a leave of absence .The reason why I beleive he was taking a leave of absense is so he could give Michael Jackson shots of pain medication.
Could you imagine if he didnt tour with Michael ? Imagine Michael Jackson going into withdrawals on stage in the middle of performing.Talk about creatine new dance moves, lol.

Michael Jackson was a very talented man, who was a pop icon, but unfortunatly he died at a young age from what I beleive was caused by addiction.Michael Jackson even told his wife Lisa Marie Presley he had a feeling he was going to die like her father Elvis did ? If he wasnt an addict, why would he have that fear???

Fellas you guys havent seen nothing Yet.I honestly beleive that your going to see aswell as hear a lot more deaths, from stars and everyday people from the abuse of pain medication.Opiae abuse is at an all timer high, to the point it almost an epidemic.People are takiog so much pain medication it is now showing up in the water we drink.Thats right.
People are taking so much medication , they are urinating it out, and its going in to our water supply.

The problem is people just look for excuses to take pain killers.I stubbed my toe, take a pain killer.I have a headache, take a pain killer.I have a hangover, take a pain Killer.I slept wrong last night, and my kneck hurts, take a pain killer .I feel like shit because I took to many pain killers last night, take more pain killers to feel better.

Before you ever take a pain killer, make sure it is a last resort thing.They are only a band-aide they dont fix the problem.Ther only create more problems, not solutionsMay Michael Jackson rest in peace ........God Bless

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 08:34:28 PM »
Hee hee!

Jam-on!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »
YOU WORKED FOR JAY Z????;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:44:51 PM »
interesting thread and thoughts.

not.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »
really, because they do it in hospital's ALL the time.

TEAM Nasser

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »
"creatine dance moves"  sounds like you been taking something too  ::)

Michael wrote a rock song about Demerol...It is called Morphine, but the lyrics dont mention Morphine only Demerol...Its is an amazing song and showed he had first hand experience with it even though the song is about a girl hooked on it...it has these mechanical injection sounds in the back ground, very cool.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 11:13:59 PM »
This whole Michael Jackson rumor about him injecting Demoral is a bunch of bullsit.First of all nobody is going to inject Demoral..On the ranking on fapin medications Celebrex is a 3.8 ,Ultram is a 3.9, Demoral is a 4.0, Loritab is a 7,Vicodin is a 7,and Oxycoton is a 9.So ,why would a person inject Demoral ? They wouldnt!! It is all a cover.

I have a friend who works for the Jackson Family. I met him when I used to bodyguard for the Rockefeller  family while I was going to college.This was some time ago, but we kept in touch over the years.
Anyways, I ran into him the other day, and he clarified something for me.First of all the whole Michael Jackson training with Lou Ferigno is something he has never knew about.He thinks it was a publicity stunt to promote Michael Jacksons comeback, and help Big Lour pick up more high end clientel.
Michael Jackson has had a problem with pain medication for quite some time now.He has tried numerioius times to kick the habit.The family was hoping the tour would get him addicted to performing and help him get his life back on track.
If you look at his doctors website he doctor was taking a leave of absence .The reason why I beleive he was taking a leave of absense is so he could give Michael Jackson shots of pain medication.
Could you imagine if he didnt tour with Michael ? Imagine Michael Jackson going into withdrawals on stage in the middle of performing.Talk about creatine new dance moves, lol.
Michael Jackson was a very talented man, who was a pop icon, but unfortunatly he died at a young age from what I beleive was caused by addiction.Michael Jackson even told his wife Lisa Marie Presley he had a feeling he was going to die like her father Elvis did ? If he wasnt an addict, why would he have that fear???
Fellas you guys havent seen nothing Yet.I honestly beleive that your going to see aswell as hear a lot more deaths, from stars and everyday people from the abuse of pain medication.Opiae abuse is at an all timer high, to the point it almost an epidemic.People are takiog so much pain medication it is now showing up in the water we drink.Thats right.
People are taking so much medication , they are urinating it out, and its going in to our water supply.
The problem is people just look for excuses to take pain killers.I stubbed my toe, take a pain killer.I have a headache, take a pain killer.I have a hangover, take a pain Killer.I slept wrong last night, and my kneck hurts, take a pain killer .I feel like shit because I took to many pain killers last night, take more pain killers to feel better.
Before you ever take a pain killer, make sure it is a last resort thing.They are only a band-aide they dont fix the problem.Ther only create more problems, not solutionsMay Michael Jackson rest in peace ........God Bless

You have way too much fucken time on your hands.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »
Dangerous Drug Found in Jackson Home
Posted Jun 30th 2009 11:39PM by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ an extremely dangerous and potent drug used for surgical anesthesia was found at Michael Jackson's house after he died.

We're told the drug Propofol was discovered at the residence. The drug is used to put people under anesthesia before surgery. It is an extremely powerful drug that is only available to medical personnel. As one source said, "There is no conceivable way this drug can be properly prescribed for home use."

The drug can only be administered with an IV. Interestingly, Propofol burns and the drug Lidocaine is used to reduce the pain associated with the Propofol injection. As we first reported, Lidocaine was found near Jackson's body.

One of the major side-effects of Propofol is cardiac arrest if it's taken in combination with narcotic painkillers, however, Propofol is so powerful it can stop someone's heart on its own.

A registered nurse has come out and said Jackson begged her for the drug Diprivan -- the brand name for Propofol. She says he needed it for insomnia but she declined to supply it.

Sources say the drug is so inappropriate and reckless for home use, if a doctor facilitated it for Jackson, he or she could be prosecuted for manslaughter.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 11:39:02 PM »

Sources tell TMZ an extremely dangerous and potent drug used for surgical anesthesia was found at Michael Jackson's house after he died.

We're told the drug Propofol was discovered at the residence. The drug is used to put people under anesthesia before surgery. It is an extremely powerful drug that is only available to medical personnel. As one source said, "There is no conceivable way this drug can be properly prescribed for home use."

The drug can only be administered with an IV. Interestingly, Propofol burns and the drug Lidocaine is used to reduce the pain associated with the Propofol injection. As we first reported, Lidocaine was found near Jackson's body.

One of the major side-effects of Propofol is cardiac arrest if it's taken in combination with narcotic painkillers, however, Propofol is so powerful it can stop someone's heart on its own.

A registered nurse has come out and said Jackson begged her for the drug Diprivan -- the brand name for Propofol. She says he needed it for insomnia but she declined to supply it.

Sources say the drug is so inappropriate and reckless for home use, if a doctor facilitated it for Jackson, he or she could be prosecuted for manslaughter.

where can i buy this?
TEAM Nasser

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »
This whole Michael Jackson rumor about him injecting Demoral is a bunch of bullsit.First of all nobody is going to inject Demoral..On the ranking on fapin medications Celebrex is a 3.8 ,Ultram is a 3.9, Demoral is a 4.0, Loritab is a 7,Vicodin is a 7,and Oxycoton is a 9.So ,why would a person inject Demoral ? They wouldnt!! It is all a cover.

i totally agree............everyon e is acting all suprised that he died of a drug overdose, and that he had a drug habit...........to me this was already common knowledge,......i dont follow pop culture at all, but even i knew that MJ has been trying to kick his addiction to drugs for the better part of the past two decades..........the behavior, hsi bodyweight........anyoen who didnt already knwo this guy was a drug addict, has not been around drug addicts...........you can build up quite a tolerance to opiates when you are addicted to them, i knwo this personally.............. he must have been on some strong stuff, towards the end......and ALOT of it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 04:29:03 AM »

Thats just disturbing , especialy with his court cases of the past  :-X :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 04:38:18 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
Its a little piece of heaven I like to call oxycontin

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »
Pfft. Amateur!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »

Meltdown!

No. I agree. I work in an ER and I see countless and countless patients get prescribed pain killers for the most minute of reasons. It is so much easier for a doctor to prescribe drugs than to sit down and educate about preventation and lifestyle. 99.9% of the patients are unemployed and uninsured so what good will a lecture on proper nutrition, lifestyle change and education be?

I see pill-heads come in weekly with new complaints of BACK PAIN (hard to prove that he/she isn't having back pain) and they describe the pain at a 10 out of the pain scale, put on theatrics, groan and pretend to be giving birth and they are sent packing with a new script for vicodin.

- Block!
?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »
BigBuehl if you think oxyconton is heaven, you need help.Yes Oxycontin is like heaven the first 3-6 months.Then it becomes your worst nightmare, whewn you become addicted to it.We are talking the shakes, severe sweating, the runs, the chills,severe pain through out the body,crawling sensations down the body, restless leg sydrome, and yeah, I forgot, insommnia.I have seen people go through oxycontin withdrawal , and its enough to make your eyes water.Thank god I went to school with a friend of mine who became a doctor, who prescribes, Suboxone.
I got my friend and appointment the same day, he got the suboxone, and felt better within 30 minutes.
Opiate withdrwal from a full blown addict is like watching a person go through heroine withdrawal.
The sad reality is the friend of mine who was hooked on Oxycontins is a well known personal injury lawyer.The guy ran out of pills , and hadnt slept in 3 days, pissed, and crappped himself .
I should have video taped the incident, and covered his face..If you saw what I saw, I guarantee all of you would throw away any and all pain killlers in your house.
I hate pain medication so much, about 2 months ago I found like 8 Loritabs from 2 years ago, that I think the dentist prescribed to my wife.Anyways, I put them down the garbage disposal were they belong.
I dont even want those thing in my house, because people who are addicts will comb through your medicine cabinets..Some even go to Real Estate OPen Houses, or Garage sales, just to obtain pills.Its quite sad
If you guys think pain killers are fun and make me feel good.Think again, they can ruin your life !!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
said the fella who is 250lb of true natural beef at 8% on a 5'11 frame ,,youre prime exampel of a drug user that sit here and tell those kids about numbers that are never capable naturally or clean ,,

i have this ITALIAN fella now working with me 5'10 he cant even get his weight to go over 180lb at 8% naturally ,,italian satlion ....

i just wonder about the shit you still  put into your obody inorder to maintain 250 at 8% ,,i mean testosteroen growth tren and all those are a known thing you use ,,what i wonder more about is the type of pain killers you were on during all those times ,,

atleast the kids here can read between your lines now and see  the truth thank god

mj15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
said the fella who is 250lb of true natural beef at 8% on a 5'11 frame ,,youre prime exampel of a drug user that sit here and tell those kids about numbers that are never capable naturally or clean ,,

i have this ITALIAN fella now working with me 5'10 he cant even get his weight to go over 180lb at 8% naturally ,,italian satlion ....

i just wonder about the shit you still  put into your obody inorder to maintain 250 at 8% ,,i mean testosteroen growth tren and all those are a known thing you use ,,what i wonder more about is the type of pain killers you were on during all those times ,,

atleast the kids here can read between your lines now and see  the truth thank god

mj15 approved
LOL. You mean like admiring the words of a lying pedo-respecting gimmick?    ;)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »

cute kids the guy left behind.  i think she may be a little too old for that bottle of milk.  should have put them above the habits if true.
Oh...Monica!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »

cute kids the guy left behind.  i think she may be a little too old for that bottle of milk.  should have put them above the habits if true.
LOL. You said that already. Those aren't kids, they're a couple of Mattel toys too long in the wind tunnel who are gonna need a lifetime of psych evaluations. I wish them the best; they're gonna need it.   :-\

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
Oh guys have a day off, Jacko is NOT DEAD, he faked his death and now lives on an island in the pacific with Elvis, Princess Di, JFK and many others.
I know cos i deliver mail to that island once a week

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 10:25:52 AM »
GH15 , I never had a problem with pain killers.I had seen my grandfather, and 3 uncles on my moms side, pretty much drink themselves to death.So I rarely drink ,and I would never take prescription pain medication.Addiction is addiction, no matter what it is.
GH15, I can tell you have a jelious bone in your body.You think that anybody over 200lbs in on juice.
Well there not.I am 250lbs now and I am not on anything.
My dad, uncles, and Grandfather, were all 260lbs at 5'10, and they never touched a weight, they were just big husky men from Naples.
My father smoked for 45 years, and never lifted a weigh in his life, and his arms were 18".
GH15 just because a man is big does not mean he is on juice.If I was on juice I would probably blow up to 280lbs right now.I am done ,I am retired, therefor I have no reason to take anything.
GH 15 if you dont beleive me drug test, me, put your money were your mouth is. ;)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
what are your lifts like~?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 10:36:25 AM »
ya ya i know your granfather and granma and all those good ole family of big mosnsters you got there,,all balonie,,the shit you spit out is lies ,,the supp you sell are lies! ,,it has nothing to do with jelousy since im much bigger than you ever imagined to be and has my pro card,,

if you were 18-20% body fat id say you maybe juice here and there and let you get off with the lies you spit ,,but have some respect for the people who read this board,,have some decency for you are a supplement company with agendas so atleast be truthful to the people you want to make buy your product,,

drug test do nothing,,sami sosa pulled it well for years ,,,mnarion jons ,,barry ,,all american football players piull it nicely ,,today most bodybuilders know how to mask their use SINCE I DO IT MYSELF ,,there are products you take to mask your use and it takes time and many yeras of use inorder to become a pro in this aspect too and you know exactly what im talking about,,in addition many just simply lie to the lie detector with or with out connection to masking agents and those are more the so called 'natural' competitors  ::)

you are right though about one thing ! anyone over 200lb at lowe doubles or high singles HAS BEEN TO HORMONES if he is under 5'11 that you are right!

see friend ,,i just hate liars ,,i really really hate liars,, it always come back to them at some point in their life ,,remember what i tell you

as i said before i am working with italian fella a lot stronger than you will ever be he is 179-180 5'10 true natural and most likley outlift you on any lift yet his muscle wont grow to the size talked about and weight talked about and he eat liek a champ ,,the reason why? HE IS TRUE NATURAL UNLIKE YOU

bodybuilindg is in the shits its in because of fellas such as yourself and many others that are part of our community ,,its not a sport,,i used to think it was but its not ,,its a community ,,community that is made of bunch of addicts and sadly bunch of fellons that their numbers grow from year to year

mj15 approved
fallen angel