Author Topic: Gyno  (Read 872 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Gyno
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »
Hi, I have a mild case of gyno which Ive had from when I was quite alot longer, it wasnt caused from steroids just came on its own when I was in my late teens. I have recently lost quite abit of bodyfat to try and get rid of it but to no avail. Is there any thing I could take to get rid of it?. Would nolva or arimidex or letro or something else do anything to get rid of existing gyno?. As i said its quite mild, theres no hard lumps just a little soft tissue. Cheers.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Gyno
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »
go with 10mg nolvadex a day for start.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:41:41 PM »
Hi, I have a mild case of gyno which Ive had from when I was quite alot longer, it wasnt caused from steroids just came on its own when I was in my late teens. I have recently lost quite abit of bodyfat to try and get rid of it but to no avail. Is there any thing I could take to get rid of it?. Would nolva or arimidex or letro or something else do anything to get rid of existing gyno?. As i said its quite mild, theres no hard lumps just a little soft tissue. Cheers.
im truly sorry that you have the same as me i have been dealing with it for 14 years i never knew what it was so i hid it ..... and that is the real reason i started to work out thinking that if a made my pecs bigger the tits would go away,,,,, and we all know that is not the truth ...... the best thing you can do is research and l;earn about our condition;..... there is no pills on earth that will reverse existing gyno you can reverse up coming gyno in the early stages by taking AI's but what we got can only be surgically removed

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 04:28:22 AM »
go with 10mg nolvadex a day for start.

If you are on juice now, I would go with this advice.  Plus you said you were really overweight before, continue to train and get in shape you may see its just andipose tissue and will for the most part clear up