Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33966 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - the false abuse
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

Most normal people dislike child molesters.  Just because he can sing and dance that doesn't give him a pass.

PS:  MELTDOWN.

Goat,

Do you think he's jealous of those little boys because they got to know his idol so closely?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »
Goat,

Do you think he's jealous of those little boys because they got to know his idol so closely?

Most likely.  He probably considers them fortunate to have been so intimate with such a god-like personage.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »
What do you have against MJ? Because he's famous and you're NOTHING? Because he was talented and gifted and you're a an IMBECILE? Or is it because you realize that you can never achieve in life 1% of what he did? You know i met people like you and your little bitch  showstoppa in real life, you're such LOSERS!!! Disrespecting and Trashing everyone sitting in your chair in your mom's house but in real life you're big ZERO and frightened rabbits! You can do nothing if someone slaps you in your face. In a city where I've grown up if you said a shit like that to a stranger you would be raped in your MOUTH!! I would so LOVE meet people like you in real life more often but it doesn't happen a lot because cowards like you are very quiet and polite in real life!
And now FUCK OFF.

what planet are you from..........maybe on your planet it admirable to be a surgery-addicted, sociopathic, drug-addicted pedophile, who  leaves three children behind because his homo ass was too fucking selfish to do the right thing and take care of his babies (who were not his anyway realy)..............he was the opposite of a good person in every way possible.............you are a fucking sheep, real people laugh at you, everyone laughs at you, you are a walking punchline :) :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »

Most likely.  He probably considers them fortunate to have been so intimate with such a god-like personage.  ::)

He wanted to be healed, Goat. :)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
what planet are you from..........maybe on your planet it admirable to be a surgery-addicted, sociopathic, drug-addicted pedophile, who  leaves three children behind because his homo ass was too fucking selfish to do the right thing and take care of his babies (who were not his anyway realy)..............he was the opposite of a good person in every way possible.............you are a fucking sheep, real people laugh at you, everyone laughs at you, you are a walking punchline

I fuck your mother in her ass!!!  And you're cocksucking moron.At least his children knew his father cause you never knew yours you're son of a jackal :D
Hope it helps!
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

Most normal people dislike child molesters.  Just because he can sing and dance that doesn't give him a pass.

PS:  MELTDOWN.

Hey goat! Don't you need go and fuck sheep or something! :D
R.I.P. Michael

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Jackson funeral and bodybuilding
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »
Michael Jackson was his 'slave name'

the funeral is for Mohammad Mohammad bin Rakeem al Makhmoud Aziz

haha

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »
I fuck your mother in her ass!!!  And you're cocksucking moron.At least his children knew his father cause you never knew yours you're son of a jackal :D
Hope it helps!

no, you never met my mother...........she doesnt associate with dirty filthy, pig-latin speaking foreigners who no one wants here, let me reiterate,,,,,,,,,,no one likes you or what i presume ot be your smelly dark skin...........we spit on you..............to us you are trash,,,,,,,go die

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »
Hey goat! Don't you need go and fuck sheep or something! :D

You're confusing me with nzmusclemonster:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=13859

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »
Real people laugh at me? Who exactly except of group of retarded homos who each have 10.000 mesages on the board and no real life? :D
And by the way "real people" can go and suck my dick together with your mom and dad!! :D
R.I.P. Michael

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2009, 04:23:12 PM »
Real people laugh at me? Who exactly except of group of retarded homos who each have 10.000 mesages on the board and no real life? :D
And by the way "real people" can go and suck my dick together with your mom and dad!! :D

I fucked your mom, it was the worst three minutes of my life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »
This kid kinda reminds me of that twink from India, "The Shadow".   I see some potential here!  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »

Did you hit the anus?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
Did you hit the anus?

He would have, but that hole was already occupied by some homeless guy spending his welfare payment.  Seems she double-books herself in an effort to increase revenue.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
no, you never met my mother...........she doesnt associate with dirty filthy, pig-latin speaking foreigners who no one wants here, let me reiterate,,,,,,,,,,no one likes you or what i presume ot be your smelly dark skin...........we spit on you..............to us you are trash,,,,,,,go die

Yes I met her, when she was drunk in the bar and fucked by everyone! You only can suck my dick !! You understand me you're son of the whore!! I fuck your whole fucking family!!! And i am not latino, I'm RUSSIAN , you understand me you're a fuking pig? Go and eat my SHIT!!
If I meet you i fuck your mother and i shit in your mouth! TI PIDAR !!
R.I.P. Michael

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »
Yes I met her, when she was drunk in the bar and fucked by everyone! You only can suck my dick !! You understand me you're son of the whore!! I fuck your whole fucking family!!! And i am not latino, I'm RUSSIAN , you understand me you're a fuking pig? Go and eat my SHIT!!

You sound like a fag.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »

He would have, but that hole was already occupied by some homeless guy spending his welfare payment.  Seems she double-books herself in an effort to increase revenue.

I  hope  you  did  not  tip. >:(

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2009, 04:31:28 PM »

She wouldn't fuck some dirty pig like you! It must have been you own PIG-MOTHER! :D How much does she make fucking homeless guys!
You're fucking girl!
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »

You sound like a fag.
Shut up and go back sucking dicks and making dumb jokes.
R.I.P. Michael

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »
She wouldn't fuck some dirty pig like you! It must have been you own PIG-MOTHER! :D How much does she make fucking homeless guys!
You're fucking ####!

No, no, it was your mom, she said she was trying to get fucked to death cause her faggot son was making a cunt of himself on getbig, I just couldn't stand the smell.

The homeless guy was still working her colon when I left though, maybe one of the other guys in line could let you know how it turned out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »
LOL another great chaos line  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »
So, Arkadius, what third-world shithole do you hail from?  Please regale us with stories of your homeland!  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
No, no, it was your mom, she said she was trying to get fucked to death cause her faggot son was making a cunt of himself on getbig, I just couldn't stand the smell.

The homeless guy was still working her colon when I left though, maybe one of the other guys in line could let you know how it turned out.

Maybe she was working for money to send him on a tour of the Neverland Ranch. :'(

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

yeah, you fucked my mother, fucked me, fucked my whole family.........even though you never met any of us and live on a copmpleatly different continent.........you are just making that up i think :) :)

but i know one thing that is the truth......no joke.,.......every here hates you, and wantes you to die........your prostitute mother and sisters want you to die, everyone you have ever come into contact with.........wants you to die........you are a walking abortion, your mother's john should have stuck a rusty coat hanger right up inside her, once him and his buddies got done gangbanging her. :P :P

haha.......this outta get him going ;D

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »

:D I wonder which PIG WHORE gave a birth to someone like you! I guess even homeless drunken guys didn't want to fuk you mom that's why she had to have sex with pigs! :D
R.I.P. Michael