Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33943 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - the false abuse
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »
:D I wonder which PIG WHORE gave a birth to someone like you! I guess even homeless drunken guys didn't want to fuk you mom that's why she had to have sex with pigs! :D
I hear your mom taught you how to suck cock, is that true?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »
I hear your mom taught you how to suck cock, is that true?

Actually, it was his older brother who taught her how to suck cock.  He taught her how to take it up the ass without passing out from the pain.
Ron: "I am lazy."

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »
:D I wonder which PIG WHORE gave a birth to someone like you! I guess even homeless drunken guys didn't want to fuk you mom that's why she had to have sex with pigs! :D

haha, how great is this guy......his posts are priceless..............i just picture a fat, dirty russian dude, reaking of vodka and cigarettes..........poun ding his keyboard and screaming back at the screen..............."NO, I FUCKN YOUR MOTHER, SHE IS WHORE"

;D ;D

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2009, 04:44:03 PM »
yeah, you fucked my mother, fucked me, fucked my whole family.........even though you never met any of us and live on a copmpleatly different continent.........you are just making that up i think :) :)

but i know one thing that is the truth......no joke.,.......every here hates you, and wantes you to die........your prostitute mother and sisters want you to die, everyone you have ever come into contact with.........wants you to die........you are a walking abortion, your mother's john should have stuck a rusty coat hanger right up inside her, once him and his buddies got done gangbanging her. :P :P

haha.......this outta get him going ;D

Good that you finally admit that I fucked you whole fucking family!! I don't give a flying fuck who hate me on here and not! DO YOU THINK I WOULD CARE WHAT BUNCH OF RETARDED HOMO´S THINK OF ME? If so then you must be even more dumber that i thought! :D
And now go back and you fucking family to the drugaddicts!
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »
haha, how great is this guy......his posts are priceless..............i just picture a fat, dirty russian dude, reaking of vodka and cigarettes..........poun ding his keyboard and screaming back at the screen..............."NO, I FUCKN YOUR MOTHER, SHE IS WHORE"

;D ;D

Oh, so he's Russian?  It's going on 4am in Moscow right now, so that means either he's just finishing up his third bottle of cheap vodka on the day, or he's just waking up and has cracked open a fresh one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »
Good that you finally admit that I fucked you whole fucking family!! I don't give a flying fuck who hate me on here and not! DO YOU THINK I WOULD CARE WHAT BUNCH OF RETARDED HOMO´S THINK OF ME? If so then you must be even more dumber that i thought! :D
And now go back and you fucking family to the drugaddicts!
You kiss your Michael Jackson poster with that mouth? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »

Actually, it was his older brother who taught her how to suck cock.  He taught her how to take it up the ass without passing out from the pain.

Your wisdom shines through once again.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »

So goat is your father a sheep or a pig? I'm sure you have a lot of older brothers pigs who don't know their fathers and fuck your mother's mouth at night if she's not busy sucking some sheep's cocks! :D
R.I.P. Michael

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »

Oh, so he's Russian?  It's going on 4am in Moscow right now, so that means either he's just finishing up his third bottle of cheap vodka on the day, or he's just waking up and has cracked open a fresh one.

YEAH, at first i though he was middle eastern, then between insults, and saying im a homo and he stuck his big cock in my mother and sister......he mentioned that he was in fact russian.......and that i beg to suck his cock ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »
So goat is your father a sheep or a pig? I'm sure you have a lot of older brothers pigs who don't know their fathers and fuck your mother's mouth at night if she's not busy sucking some sheep's cocks! :D

For as frequently as you bring it up, it's sounding to me like bestiality is pretty common in your village in Russia.  Before you turned your mother out, did you have her practice with your livestock?

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »

When you go there please take you mother with you! She will get a lot cocks in her mouth from fat drunk Russians!! I think you may even find there some fags who will also fuk your ass!!
R.I.P. Michael

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »
YEAH, at first i though he was middle eastern, then between insults, and saying im a homo and he stuck his big cock in my mother and sister......he mentioned that he was in fact russian.......and that i beg to suck his cock ;D

Probably a Belarusian homo.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »

Russians are pretty much Arabs without the oil.  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »

LOL  :D

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »

For as frequently as you bring it up, it's sounding to me like bestiality is pretty common in your village in Russia.  Before you turned your mother out, did you have her practice with your livestock?

I saw your mother fucking sheep and pig so many times that made me wonder which dirty animal you were born from? :D So tell me who did she enjoy fuking more, pigs or sheep?
R.I.P. Michael

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2009, 04:58:38 PM »
i need a vacation...

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
Probably a Belarusian homo.

So did you enjoy sucking my cock, pidor? How does it feel being such a pathetic cocksucking loser such as yourself?
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
I saw your mother fucking sheep and pig so many times that made me wonder which dirty animal you were born from? :D So tell me who did she enjoy fuking more, pigs or sheep?

Got any new material, or are you just going to continue to bore us with your strange cultural customs that seem to include coitus with livestock?  C'mon, kid, show us all the potential I know you have!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »
i need a vacation...

You should talk to this Arkadius kid...  he can set you up with a vacation in his village in Russia.  Apparently, it's a loads-of-laughs place where they drink all day and seem to enjoy engaging in sexual relations with various farm animals.  If he likes you, he'll even let you fuck his mother, assuming her "customers" are done with her for the day (can't have you displacing any revenue from paying customers, you know).

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

??? ??? ???

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »

Who are you?
First,I live in Europe, Amsterdam last 10 years. And second,I can assure you ,Russians and Arabs scare the shit out of coward Europeans! And i am not talking about Americans here, they are just walking fat joke here! :D
So shut up, fag!
R.I.P. Michael

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »

Got any new material, or are you just going to continue to bore us with your strange cultural customs that seem to include coitus with livestock?  C'mon, kid, show us all the potential I know you have!

He's an animal lover, Goat.

This shit with you is probably sexual tension. :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
Who are you?
First,I live in Europe, Amsterdam last 10 years. And second,I can assure you ,Russians and Arabs scare the shit out of coward Europeans! And i am not talking about Americans here, they are just walking fat joke here! :D
So shut up, ####!

I see you've adapted to first-world living well...  you fit right in.  Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were Paris-raised and Oxford-educated.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 04, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

I see you've adapted to first-world living well...  you fit right in.  Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were Paris-raised and Oxford-educated.

Unless his being banged in the ass by an ox counts I'm gonna guess no.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: July 04, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »
You should talk to this Arkadius kid...  he can set you up with a vacation in his village in Russia.  Apparently, it's a loads-of-laughs place where they drink all day and seem to enjoy engaging in sexual relations with various farm animals.  If he likes you, he'll even let you fuck his mother, assuming her "customers" are done with her for the day (can't have you displacing any revenue from paying customers, you know).

So did all of you friends fuck your mother?? Are they still alive after fucking that dirty little whore you call mother?
Oh man...I wish i was in Moscow right now... :( What I wouldn't give to meet you and shit in your mouth and feed you to my dogs!! :(
R.I.P. Michael