Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33707 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse
« Reply #350 on: July 07, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »
Double J.....it was truly a moving experience.  I draped the poop in white toilet paper to make it appear white....I think Michael would have wanted it that way.  As I flushed it, I sang a medley of Say, Say, Say and PYT......there wasn't a dry eye in the place.....

Laughing my ASSSSS OFFF!!!  ;D :D ;D 8) :D ;D
D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: "I'm so tired of the MJ coverage" = Annoying
« Reply #351 on: July 07, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »
Well said. I'm not sure ANY ONE PERSON'S death deserves this kind of coverage. Thousands die everyday, for the most part don't hear about them. Some freak with no nose, a sparkly glove, and some shitty music dies....and that's all we hear about.

Funny thing is, I don't even watch tv, but since I do surf the net, I get to see this garbage here as well. People live and die...get over it.

you realize that some of us are just pushing you...right?  i'm studying from some boards at the moment. 

go look in a mirror and make a difference
Oh...Monica!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
PROOF that Michael Jackson is black - not white
« Reply #352 on: July 07, 2009, 05:14:04 PM »
Michael asked to meet with him, the chef asked Magic Johnson what he wanted to eat, Magic Johnson said grilled chicken and the chef brought him grilled chicken and a bucket of KFC for Michael. Magic said that was the greatest moment of his life. He couldn’t believe Mike ate Kentucky Fried Chicken. LOL. That is funny.

Case closed

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: PROOF that Michael Jackson is black - not white
« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2009, 05:17:03 PM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: July 07, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »
everyone loves KFC, it doesn't matter if you're black or white

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »

proves he was an ok dad.  still too old for a bottle.  :) 
Oh...Monica!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2009, 05:37:31 PM »

A

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 07, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »

proves he was an ok dad.  still too old for a bottle.  :) 

wearing sunglasses at that kind of event is a real dirtbag move

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #358 on: July 07, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
wearing sunglasses at that kind of event is a real dirtbag move

I didn't think it was good for the gentlemen to wear sunglasses, but as a young man, I do remember wearing sunglasses to my great-grandmother's funeral, because I didn't want anyone to know if I cried. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #359 on: July 07, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »
yip yip you can get by with sunglasses at a funeral. i think it was douchey to make the daughter speak. But then again, maybe she wanted too?
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
So wait, you're actually taking several hours out of your day to WATCH this "tribute"?

Actually, while putting on my shoes before leaving for work. I did want to see how Mariah Carey was holding up. Use to be a hottie until the fat started creeping up. Missed it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
michael jackson is the greatest enternainer/musician to have ever lived on planet earth,,

bigger than mozart and bethoven which are the cloeset i can think of to him

fallen angel

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2009, 07:52:44 PM »
michael jackson is the greatest enternainer/musician to have ever lived on planet earth,,

bigger than mozart and bethoven which are the cloeset i can think of to him

Stop doing drugs right now!!

He was a great entertainer but didn't do anything new musically.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #363 on: July 07, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
agree compleatly....he was just the next logical step in the progression from guys like ray charles, smoky robinson, james brown, little richard, and elvis.

the only thing unique he brought to the table was his anathema to the race he was borm, addiction to cosmetic surgery, and penchant for little boys buttholes.

:) :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »
Actually, while putting on my shoes before leaving for work. I did want to see how Mariah Carey was holding up. Use to be a hottie until the fat started creeping up. Missed it.

Hell, she was only hot AFTER she put on the fat, IMO ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #365 on: July 07, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
he created the pop ,,GOOD OLE POP REMEMBER THAT MUSIC? the one were songs were melodic and good,,the one where instrument arrangment was perfect,,where you had to knwo how to play inorder to get in a session otherwize you would be embaressed ,,,

he created many new dance moves,,he created tons of masterpieces that will remain for 100s of years same as motzart only while actually performing them with all aspect of entertainment such as dancing ,,singing,,playing,,acting,,

he was the reason for why mtv gotpopular ,,he is the reason for generation of new musicians who grew on him ,,he put the word together when it counted,,he is the best america has ever had,,

he created the janner called classic pop,,he was the best of all the greats BUT the most important thing about him was

HE HAD THE BEST HEART THE ABSOLUT BEST HEART A HUMAN CAN HAVE ,,I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MUSICIAN TO EVER LIVED ON PLANET EARTH ,,

the good thing is that 4 billion people thknk exactly the same now days ,,and that what matters

he belong to the world not to usa ,,

mj15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #366 on: July 07, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »
he created the pop ,,GOOD OLE POP REMEMBER THAT MUSIC? the one were songs were melodic and good,,the one where instrument arrangment was perfect,,where you had to knwo how to play inorder to get in a session otherwize you would be embaressed ,,,

he created many new dance moves,,he created tons of masterpieces that will remain for 100s of years same as motzart only while actually performing them with all aspect of entertainment such as dancing ,,singing,,playing,,acting,,

he was the reason for why mtv gotpopular ,,he is the reason for generation of new musicians who grew on him ,,he put the word together when it counted,,he is the best america has ever had,,

he created the janner called classic pop,,he was the best of all the greats BUT the most important thing about him was

HE HAD THE BEST HEART THE ABSOLUT BEST HEART A HUMAN CAN HAVE ,,I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MUSICIAN TO EVER LIVED ON PLANET EARTH ,,

the good thing is that 4 billion people thknk exactly the same now days ,,and that what matters

mj15 approved
STFU cumstrainer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 07, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »

mj15 approved

gh15: can you pull off some dance moves, like some breakdance moves, robot dance or moonwalk?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #368 on: July 07, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »
agree compleatly....he was just the next logical step in the progression from guys like ray charles, smoky robinson, james brown, little richard, and elvis.

the only thing unique he brought to the table was his anathema to the race he was borm, addiction to cosmetic surgery, and penchant for little boys buttholes.

:) :)

dont forget most of you white fellas are racists still when it comes to general ideas of thing but he was the only one who penetrate the layer of race ,,he is the only one when his song come on yoru channel you start whistling it ,,
he is the one when you wake up in the morning with his song in your head and will do so for all your life,,yo uwill see

he was much better than elvis and elvis was great ,,but michael oh michael was the best we ever seen
fallen angel

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #369 on: July 07, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »

mj15 approved

Pop music exissted before him.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »
gh15: can you pull off some dance moves, like some breakdance moves, robot dance or moonwalk?

Brah, you've never seen his robot moves? Cooler than cool -- ice cold.

DJ Approved

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
dont forget most of you white fellas are racists still when it comes to general ideas of thing but he was the only one who penetrate the layer of race

Michael Jackson died a white man.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: July 07, 2009, 08:46:25 PM »
Michael Jackson died an a white man asian woman.

fixed

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: July 07, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
 :) :) :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #374 on: July 07, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »
I didn't even turn on the tv today.

Only thing I saw was his "daughter" give some cockamimi speech online.

... why don't his kids have any african features?????