Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33775 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »
Only thing I saw was his "daughter" give some cockamimi speech online.

I saw that, too.  The only thing I saw related to the "tribute".  Listen man, don't knock her "speech."  She's a kid FFS and she lost the only thing that resembled a "father."  She can't help that an Addams Family reject adopted her.  She's goin' through a world of hurt.  Prayers and thoughts with her.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »
Pop music exissted before him.

no! before him was soft rock pop mix not pure classic pop,, remember he started as a child with jackson 5,,
all i have to say is this :

we are the world = goose bumps to the 10th degree

heal the world = goos bumps to the 11th degree and tears

thriller = dancing on your couch as a kid jumping from the bed room to the bath room making moves and oh ya goose bumps and pretending to hold a mic

beat it  =  coming back from school runnin to the tv lookint at the vcr repetedly all summer long to see the gang dancing and the moves with the amazing players and amazing performance

human nature = goose bumps you think you are high on x thats how good the music is

then there is billie jean which is simply the most amazing masterpiece ever written by a musician in the history of music better than anythjing mozart wrote and will remain long as mozart creations only youll be able to have words to it

many many other songs but if you go and look in the man you are in the mirror of yours these days you will see that king michael jackson had a HUGE INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE

michael jackson is what your life was built on ,,he is it !

so all you that pretend to disrespect him ,,deep in your heart even you know that there is no one better and he shal forever remain the best this world ever seen ,,why do i say forever? because music died long ago mid 90s to be exact

michael jackson will be remembered as the best this world has to offer and i promise you his music is going to be anywhere in 100 200 and 300 years long after us all

fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2009, 10:03:36 PM »
no! before him was soft rock pop mix not pure classic pop,, remember he started as a child with jackson 5,,
all i have to say is this :

we are the world = goose bumps to the 10th degree

heal the world = goos bumps to the 11th degree and tears

thriller = dancing on your couch as a kid jumping from the bed room to the bath room making moves and oh ya goose bumps and pretending to hold a mic

beat it  =  coming back from school runnin to the tv lookint at the vcr repetedly all summer long to see the gang dancing and the moves with the amazing players and amazing performance

human nature = goose bumps you think you are high on x thats how good the music is

then there is billie jean which is simply the most amazing masterpiece ever written by a musician in the history of music better than anythjing mozart wrote and will remain long as mozart creations only youll be able to have words to it

many many other songs but if you go and look in the man you are in the mirror of yours these days you will see that king michael jackson had a HUGE INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE

michael jackson is what your life was built on ,,he is it !

so all you that pretend to disrespect him ,,deep in your heart even you know that there is no one better and he shal forever remain the best this world ever seen ,,why do i say forever? because music died long ago mid 90s to be exact

michael jackson will be remembered as the best this world has to offer and i promise you his music is going to be anywhere in 100 200 and 300 years long after us all

Would you fucking overdose already? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »
Would you fucking overdose already? ::)

You can't really "overdose" on 'roids...  someone give this guy some recs already.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »
and!!! even when you dontr know word in english you know all the words to we are the world and heal the world and any other song of michael jackson ,,

listen to those songs and tell me you dont sing with them while they go on ,,you all set there watched the ceramony and you all sang EACH AND EVERY WORD!

that is why he is the absolut best music has known
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »
oh and ofcourse you cried ,,all of you set there watched that ceramony and CRIED LIKE LITTLE KIDS WHO LOST THEIR DADDY

you know it and gh15 knows it

fallen angel

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »
and!!! even when you dontr know word in english you know all the words to we are the world and heal the world and any other song of michael jackson ,,

listen to those songs and tell me you dont sing with them while they go on ,,you all set there watched the ceramony and you all sang EACH AND EVERY WORD!

that is why he is the absolut best music has known

You watched that crap? I am sorry that you wasted your time. Why would you watch that crap?  ???
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »
you watched it too ,,it was the most watched event in the history of television ,,you know what is the second most watched event ? michael jackson 93 superball performance  :)

so the king is stil the king and forever shall remain the king ,,not king of whites not king of black king of the world!

and i watched it because i said goodbye to my childhood same as what each and every one of you did since the ages here are 20 to 50 ,,we are all michaels kids wether you want it or not my friend
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »
It was good and not over the top as can be expected from americans. i liked how magic johson skipped mentioning michaels fathers name when he talked about how michaels kids are in good hands with his mother Catherine.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
It was good and not over the top as can be expected from americans. i liked how magic johson skipped mentioning michaels fathers name when he talked about how michaels kids are in good hands with his mother Catherine.

When I saw the highlights I noticed the same thing. Joe Jackson "allegedly" was a POS as a father.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: PROOF that Michael Jackson is black - not white
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »
all a hoax...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »
Atleast Michael charges 5 bucks less than Loui. Loui would easily charge 300 dollars for someone to even step into the door where the cermony is at. His lawyer would take the money and use it for a hitman to do in all his family, who by the way payed and attended his funeral. Gotta love Lou but he damn is easy to figure out.
If Michael slept in an oxygen tank, then Lou would paint himself green before bed each night "just to be sure if anythang would happen".
MIRAGETROPIN

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »
didnt looked like it was planned, i think Janet was going to say something but the daughter took the mic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »
wearing sunglasses at that kind of event is a real dirtbag move

Most people wear sunglasses to a funeral...... ::)
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:31 PM »
you watched it too ,,it was the most watched event in the history of television ,,you know what is the second most watched event ? michael jackson 93 superball performance   :)

so the king is stil the king and forever shall remain the king ,,not king of whites not king of black king of the world!

and i watched it because i said goodbye to my childhood same as what each and every one of you did since the ages here are 20 to 50 ,,we are all michaels kids wether you want it or not my friend

What is Superball perfromance?
D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: "I'm so tired of the MJ coverage" = Annoying
« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2009, 03:01:11 AM »

dont remeber going or seeing a funny funeral.  yes...too old for the bottle.

they look like fake dolls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #391 on: November 02, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »
Ex-Michael Jackson prosecutor Tom Sneddon dies

Source: AP

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — Tom Sneddon, the former district attorney who sought twice to try Michael Jackson on child molestation charges and was disparaged in one of the pop star's songs, has died.

Sneddon died Saturday at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital after a battle with cancer, said Patrick McKinley, a retired assistant district attorney for Santa Barbara County. Sneddon was 73.

"I don't think you will find a prosecutor in the district attorney's office who worked for him who has one bad thing to say about him. He was just a helluva boss," said McKinley, who worked with Sneddon for more than three decades.

"He wasn't afraid to make a decision," he said. "He would make a decision and away we'd go."

Read more: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/1ef2de0552f84da3bc16177461119355/ex-michael-jackson-prosecutor-tom-sneddon-dies

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2014, 06:05:16 AM »
RIP Tom.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 03, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »
RIP Michael Jackson, you touched so many....

Allegedly.  :P

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #394 on: November 03, 2014, 12:33:12 PM »
RIP Michael Jackson, you touched so many young boys.

Fixed