Author Topic: maxx mg AAS a week you take?  (Read 2076 times)

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
maxx mg AAS a week you take?
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »
what is maxx mg AAS you take a week for cycle? 1-5g or more?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: maxx mg AAS a week you take?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:49:31 PM »
I front loaded for two weeks once with 1500mg of test & 1000mg of EQ.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 06:22:45 PM »
Myself if you totaled all the injects and orals at a peak it may have been about 2000 Mg gear EW.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »
cool..where are rest guys?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »
daily, last 6 weeks pre contest....

100mg suspension ed, 75mg tren ed, 100mg prima ed, 100mg masteron ed

50mg dbol ed, 50mg stromba ed, 50mg anvar ed

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »
nice local here....i will do next cycle with primoblan every day since now i can finally get schering human primobolan  amps 100mg/ml

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:14 AM »
i know a few guys who have used up to 10 grams a week.   

more gear works better, but up t a point you stop seeing the difference. does 10 grams work better than 2-3 grams ? sure, a little bit of course... but not enough to see, not for the average bodybuilder. now if your dennis james, markus rhul, ronnie coleman.... a huge muscled guy with 5-10 times the muscle and androgen receptors of the normal dude.... then hugely mega dosed cycles will be more "appropriate"..

for most people a gram will be optimal.... food intake and other hormones are where they fail.....   androgens are number one priority... but they arent the key to the golden gates.. the key is gettin the right combination of several different hormones and also making sure your diet is aligned with your goal and your training is sufficient

dustin

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »
No more than a gram. Two grams if you count the fake/underdosed EQ I had at one time lol... most guys I know take between a gram to a gram and a half. A few take more than two grams each week though. Most are tomato headed drug addicts though. No reason to take that much all year round.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »
I'm doing 150-200 mg dbol  a day right now ... 150 on most days

I'll have 50 mg w/ each meal...if 3 meals=150

if 4 meals...200

I'll prolly add omna pharma grade ( pink one) from jelfa at 250 mg everyother day

maybe close to 2 grams ??

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 11:45:11 AM »
i know a few guys who have used up to 10 grams a week.   

more gear works better, but up t a point you stop seeing the difference. does 10 grams work better than 2-3 grams ? sure, a little bit of course... but not enough to see, not for the average bodybuilder. now if your dennis james, markus rhul, ronnie coleman.... a huge muscled guy with 5-10 times the muscle and androgen receptors of the normal dude.... then hugely mega dosed cycles will be more "appropriate"..

for most people a gram will be optimal.... food intake and other hormones are where they fail.....   androgens are number one priority... but they arent the key to the golden gates.. the key is gettin the right combination of several different hormones and also making sure your diet is aligned with your goal and your training is sufficient

is that true, do you really personally know people who took their doses that high, i mean you can confirm it???    not like "i  heard a friend of a friend did X much"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »
is that true, do you really personally know people who took their doses that high, i mean you can confirm it???    not like "i  heard a friend of a friend did X much"
i cant say it with 100% certainty, because i havent seen them injecting al their gear, but it came from horses mouth's

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »
i cant say it with 100% certainty, because i havent seen them injecting al their gear, but it came from horses mouth's

alright, well assuming that your pretty sure they took up to 10G of test means they most definatly took 5-6 grams...............my question is............i have heard that once you get up over say three grams..............in the 4-5-6 range there is almost like an exponential pathway that opens up, another words..........taking that much opens up pathways of growth that can never really be acheived using small dosages.......... im not a chemist or a biologist and i doubt you are either, but since you said you know people who are dosing like that.................wha t have you observed, are they reaping actual tangible benifits from taking the dose that high..............i personally have always stopped around a gram, more adventerous friends two grams............. of just test that is, not counting say300mgs of trenbolone and 50 mgs of dbol................but im primarily talking about test

we used to always think a gram is alot to be takign, but now what i know, i feel its an ultra-moderate dose..................an d i believe that i have alot more growing that im capable of if i took it up to the 2.5., 3 range................... ..what are your thoughts based on what you have perceived.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »
10 grams is pretty high, don't know if i would ever venture that way, too many needles fuck.

TEAM Nasser

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 05:43:55 AM »
a good freind of mine was prepped by the mad welshman paul borreson,he had him on somthing daft like 4ml of sus per day, he couldnt stand it for more than a few weeks, the thought of another round of shots had him shaking...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 06:34:21 AM »
a good freind of mine was prepped by the mad welshman paul borreson,he had him on somthing daft like 4ml of sus per day, he couldnt stand it for more than a few weeks, the thought of another round of shots had him shaking...

jeebus focking chroist

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »
alright, well assuming that your pretty sure they took up to 10G of test means they most definatly took 5-6 grams...............my question is............i have heard that once you get up over say three grams..............in the 4-5-6 range there is almost like an exponential pathway that opens up, another words..........taking that much opens up pathways of growth that can never really be acheived using small dosages.......... im not a chemist or a biologist and i doubt you are either, but since you said you know people who are dosing like that.................wha t have you observed, are they reaping actual tangible benifits from taking the dose that high..............i personally have always stopped around a gram, more adventerous friends two grams............. of just test that is, not counting say300mgs of trenbolone and 50 mgs of dbol................but im primarily talking about test

we used to always think a gram is alot to be takign, but now what i know, i feel its an ultra-moderate dose..................an d i believe that i have alot more growing that im capable of if i took it up to the 2.5., 3 range................... ..what are your thoughts based on what you have perceived.

the guys werent looking like ronnie coleman.  but as for you, i think youd grow faster at 2-3 g, over 1g.

i

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »
paul borreson cycles are always strong..i did try it..but its not so ok..only sides! fuck that

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 12:11:46 PM »
a buddy of mine was telling me some stories of bodybuilding back in the day and he told me about a guy who spent half a year trying to get as freaky as posisble, tis was back when roids were legal, and he was using over 2100mgs everyday.  thats over 14,700mgs per week.  after several months of this he enetered a amatuer show, won it, then entered and ifbb pro show the next day (he was invited because of his amatuer win) and won that show too.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
a buddy of mine was telling me some stories of bodybuilding back in the day and he told me about a guy who spent half a year trying to get as freaky as posisble, tis was back when roids were legal, and he was using over 2100mgs everyday.  thats over 14,700mgs per week.  after several months of this he enetered a amatuer show, won it, then entered and ifbb pro show the next day (he was invited because of his amatuer win) and won that show too.

whats his name
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 07:21:01 PM »

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT and dont go google some BULLSHIT to defend your post

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

now i understand that someone told you this but you should have called BULLSHIT and by posting this it sounds like you believe it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
definitely not bullshit shrek the guy has absolutely no reason t li about this and he saw the bodybuilders drug stack and injections first hand. this was back in the 70's  the guy is a friend of steve reeves arnold and plenty of other bodybuildrs of the past.

i cant name any names as i was only told these stories after i had pledged to keep all the personal info free from posts. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

read on a serious book about aas that 2000mg of test/day is common in world level powerlifter and bber...
asstropin

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 05:13:57 AM »
read on a serious book about aas that 2000mg of test/day is common in world level powerlifter and bber...

2 grams a day Wow thats a lot.  But would not suprised, those pro BB albeit have world class genetics, but they have to be doing some big amounts of gear to get that huge.