Author Topic: Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France...  (Read 809 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France...
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:37:46 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I mean, I used to look up to the guy after what he did to Marco Pantani and Jan Ullrich... but come on dude! Everyone knows you're up to your ears in last-generation dope now. Give it up. He's even fighting the doping agencies for holding unopened samples of his urine and blood because they had the audacity to open one of the samples, tested it and found him taking rather large doses of EPO back when the stuff wasn't even being tested for (and this under notary supervision). Come on! Retire dude! An entire group of cancer survivors look up to you. Get out of the sport before you get busted.

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
Re: Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 07:21:34 AM »
wow...an actual bicycling fan...you guys really do exist!!!
I Bleed PhillyEagle

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I mean, I used to look up to the guy after what he did to Marco Pantani and Jan Ullrich... but come on dude! Everyone knows you're up to your ears in last-generation dope now. Give it up. He's even fighting the doping agencies for holding unopened samples of his urine and blood because they had the audacity to open one of the samples, tested it and found him taking rather large doses of EPO back when the stuff wasn't even being tested for (and this under notary supervision). Come on! Retire dude! An entire group of cancer survivors look up to you. Get out of the sport before you get busted.

interesting, i didnt hear anything about that. i hope its not true..but i am a realist