Author Topic: MuscleMania - bunch of losers  (Read 16858 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: MuscleMania - bunch of losers
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »
There is none. You think these natural orgs even have the funds for legitimate testing? Nope, the samples are just poured down the drain, except when they want some athlete out of their org due to some dispute etc.
I have no idea.. but what about the two orgs Layne competes in?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 10:34:16 AM »
I have no idea.. but what about the two orgs Layne competes in?

I asked Layne about where the money comes from for testing. He says the competitors pay a few bucks for this, can't recall the exact figure but it wasn't much. That right there is proof that there's no testing as testing is pretty damn expensive. At best they could do a cheap ass test that looks for 8 or so common steroids but that leaves tons of shit you can use.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »
I asked Layne about where the money comes from for testing. He says the competitors pay a few bucks for this, can't recall the exact figure but it wasn't much. That right there is proof that there's no testing as testing is pretty damn expensive. At best they could do a cheap ass test that looks for 8 or so common steroids but that leaves tons of shit you can use.

they have you piss in the cup but thats about as far as it goes for testing
Thunderdome approved

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »
There is none. You think these natural orgs even have the funds for legitimate testing? Nope, the samples are just poured down the drain, except when they want some athlete out of their org due to some dispute etc.

the proper procedure for testing is as i mentioned in my article

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodybuilding_drug_testing.htm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2009, 11:01:28 AM »
the proper procedure for testing is as i mentioned in my article

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodybuilding_drug_testing.htm

I don't think any of the natural orgs even claim they use WADA procedure. Way out of their budget.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »
"Natural organizations" are not for "natural" bodybuilders. They are for roided-out bodybuilders with weak response to hormones and sub-par receptors.

If they had the receptors and response of a Heath or Coleman, they'd have been in the NPC/IFBB.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »
Vanbliderass, there is one really good natural organization that polygraphs all there competitors, then urine tests the winners.Its called the ABA, Its owned and Run by a big Greek Guy ,Denny Kakos.He hies a Polygraph ytester who does all the testing for the FBI.Each contestant has to shell out $50 for there polygraph.This guy catches atleast 1-2 liars in each contest.I took some ephdra before the polygraph test back in 1995,when it was legla and allowed by natural organizations and I actually failed the test.They retested me 2 hours later when the ephedra wore off, and I passed.Some really well known natural athletes, have went into the ABA and failed the test, and got kicked out of the organization.
The president Denny Kakos is such a stickler, that if you fail the test, or urine test, he posts your name on the website, as a failed athlete.Talk about humiliation,lol.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »
I don't think any of the natural orgs even claim they use WADA procedure. Way out of their budget.

the IFBB does/claim

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »

the IFBB does/claim

Yeah I didn't even count the IFBB as a natural org and I don't think anyone else does either.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »
Vanbliderass, there is one really good natural organization that polygraphs all there competitors, then urine tests the winners.Its called the ABA, Its owned and Run by a big Greek Guy ,Denny Kakos.He hies a Polygraph ytester who does all the testing for the FBI.Each contestant has to shell out $50 for there polygraph.This guy catches atleast 1-2 liars in each contest.I took some ephdra before the polygraph test back in 1995,when it was legla and allowed by natural organizations and I actually failed the test.They retested me 2 hours later when the ephedra wore off, and I passed.Some really well known natural athletes, have went into the ABA and failed the test, and got kicked out of the organization.
The president Denny Kakos is such a stickler, that if you fail the test, or urine test, he posts your name on the website, as a failed athlete.Talk about humiliation,lol.

I don't "believe" in the polygraph. I believe the main way the polygraph works is by tricking the athlete into admitting drug use by their own volition (thinking the polygraph will catch them anyway).

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »
I don't "believe" in the polygraph. I believe the main way the polygraph works is by tricking the athlete into admitting drug use by their own volition (thinking the polygraph will catch them anyway).
Spot on Bilderass..or just throw away the results and say "you passed".

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »
Stan Mcquay and Mark Alvisi started in Musclemania. They do test.  Look at all the guys who fail the testing these days , it tells you on their site who fails and get DQ.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »
Stan Mcquay and Mark Alvisi started in Musclemania. They do test.  Look at all the guys who fail the testing these days , it tells you on their site who fails and get DQ.

Link?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
A "loser" would be the opposite of a "gainer". a lot of "hard-gainers" here on Getbig ;D

btw,Indonesian Ade Rai is one of the best MuscleMania bodybuilders in 1990s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB40qHOWpq4

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
Link?
Musclemania.com Click on results and look at this years MM universe.  It who shows the pros and open BB that got DQ.  It use to be alot more than this because people would here that MM didn't really test so they would go to the show trying to cheat and they got caught.  Now I quess they have to beat the test like alot of athletes.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »

hi if big ass fed like ifbb cant afford to test top 5 finalist in each class.how this tiny tit fed can do it.Disqualifying few bodybuilders is just an old trick ifbb using from years at world championship to promote their natural image.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2009, 11:54:55 PM »
These federations are actually very good for the sport and to improve the quality of federations’ services … one dominating federation (monopoly) will result in athlete’s slavery and crucifying them when they are not wanted (for personal, political or technical reason)

A lot of good guys have come out of these federations and some of them turned pro and are in top 10 Olympia … however … once they get enough exposure and know they can do better … they cross to IFBB where the real playground is

More federations means more options for the athletes (shows, prize money, status … etc) … specially if they get alienated by the IFBB … through other federation they can make name for themselves + get exposure nationally and internationally …

what about other sports like gymanstic,weightlifing,foot ball etc.they all seems to be running well under one world wide fed and what money u talking about they just give out those stupid plastic trophies.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 01:31:19 AM »
A "loser" would be the opposite of a "gainer". a lot of "hard-gainers" here on Getbig ;D

btw,Indonesian Ade Rai is one of the best MuscleMania bodybuilders in 1990s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB40qHOWpq4

Ade Rai was not natural, neither was Ken Yasuda who still claims to be natural and to be a world champion ::) and as for the movies he ''acts'' in ::) ::) ::)
Thunderdome approved

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 06:17:04 AM »
No such thing as natural...maybe clean on the day of the comp is more appropriate LOOOL!!!  ;D
P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2009, 06:40:37 AM »
the moment you understand that sami is a 152 lb 12% fella with out hormones ,,is the momne you understand bodybuilding,,

do you really think alimani doesnt know it ? he is playing with the truth to his benefit and twisting it ,,not to forget they all try to make a buck out of bodybuilding,,

listen to the number i mtellin you here

sami = 150lb at 12% BODYFAT WITH OUT HORMONES FOR A YEAR +

steve namet = 160lb on a good wet day at 12% with out hormones for a year +

pay attention to the body fat % notice i dont say 7% i say 12% because thats what they would be at those weights while TRULEY clean for over a year

dont ever belive a thing a bodybuilder tell you to your face ,,it is always a lie ALWAYS

mj15 approved

fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 06:54:32 AM »
the moment you understand that sami is a 152 lb 12% fella with out hormones ,,is the momne you understand bodybuilding,,

do you really think alimani doesnt know it ? he is playing with the truth to his benefit and twisting it ,,not to forget they all try to make a buck out of bodybuilding,,

listen to the number i mtellin you here

sami = 150lb at 12% BODYFAT WITH OUT HORMONES FOR A YEAR +

steve namet = 160lb on a good wet day at 12% with out hormones for a year +

pay attention to the body fat % notice i dont say 7% i say 12% because thats what they would be at those weights while TRULEY clean for over a year

dont ever belive a thing a bodybuilder tell you to your face ,,it is always a lie ALWAYS
mj15 approved

Are you Dennis James???  :-X

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2009, 07:10:42 AM »
i wouldn't call them losers....

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2009, 09:06:43 AM »
i wouldn't call them losers....

liars would be a better term for them
Thunderdome approved

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 09:18:27 AM »
Musclemania gives some money for the 1st place for the Universe … US$5000 prior to 9/11 and US$1000 after that … now if you get paid or not it is a different story

The Battle of Giants pays well too and some new shows that got formed in Norway, Italy and France after the PDI are paying in cash and very well … and a lot of the times some of the bbers just look for attention + achievements

I AM NOT HIDING THE TRUTH … ASI SAID B4 THERE ISNOTHING CALLED “Natural BBing” it is either tested or not tested

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »
"Natural organizations" are not for "natural" bodybuilders. They are for roided-out bodybuilders with weak response to hormones and sub-par receptors.

If they had the receptors and response of a Heath or Coleman, they'd have been in the NPC/IFBB.

QFT, because it bears repeating  :P