Author Topic: CIA shill Alex Jones won't comment on this  (Read 790 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
CIA shill Alex Jones won't comment on this
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »
newly released 9/11 video

This is the best video to date on the "so called" pentagon crash...A must see!!!

Don't comment unless you watch it all please

http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: CIA shill Alex Jones won't comment on this
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
WOW !!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »
 ::) ohhh fuking goodness....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »
::) ohhh fuking goodness....

So you didn't watch the whole thing i suspect... :-\  Why on earth do you have a hotmail account I must ask? Watch the whole video Mr. I have to hide my email with a hotmail account so "they" don't know what I'm saying ::)

Alex Jones wants nothing to do with this video but Tony Mchothidemyemail wants to disregard it without even watching it... :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 12:48:04 AM »

So you didn't watch the whole thing i suspect... :-\  Why on earth do you have a hotmail account I must ask? Watch the whole video Mr. I have to hide my email with a hotmail account so "they" don't know what I'm saying ::)

Alex Jones wants nothing to do with this video but Tony Mchothidemyemail wants to disregard it without even watching it... :-\
I watched as much as i could fuking stand...why wouldnt i have a hotmail account?  ::) LOL ive posted pics and vids etc, you?...what am I hiding?

Let me guess we never landed on the moon, right? there was somebody on the grassy nole, right? bush planned 9/11, right?...hahahahahahahahahahah ahaha ohhhh goodnesssss  ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 12:50:53 AM »
I watched as much as i could fuking stand...why wouldnt i have a hotmail account?  ::) LOL ive posted pics and vids etc, you?...what am I hiding?

Let me guess we never landed on the moon, right? there was somebody on the grassy nole, right? bush planned 9/11, right?...hahahahahahahahahahah ahaha ohhhh goodnesssss  ;D

The whole video leads up to Lloyd England which you just said you didn't watch...I said not to comment unless you watch the whole thing...Guys like you are the fucking problem in the world. :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 12:51:53 AM »
And most people with a hotmail accounts have something to hide...Just saying :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »
actually dip shit you said not to comment unless you watch it NOT "unless you watch the whole thing"

hmmm maybe another 240 gimmick...way to address only what you choose to...

again
I watched as much as i could fuking stand...why wouldnt i have a hotmail account?  ::) LOL ive posted pics and vids etc, you?...what am I hiding?
Let me guess we never landed on the moon, right? there was somebody on the grassy nole, right? bush planned 9/11, right?...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhhh goodnesssss  ;D
LOL i love your location "above the chemtrails" hahahahha ::) LOL YOU SEE OZ THIS IS WHAT YOU UNLEASHED ON ALL OF US....I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »
And most people with a hotmail accounts have something to hide...Just saying :-\
and youre basing this off of? oh ok so what email provider do ppl use that arent trying to hide something??? hahahahaha hahahahah WOW your fuking CT's are fuking out there brother...hey dont listen to the voices they are NOT your friends man.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 01:03:06 AM »
Whats up Mr. Distraction from the original thread...Why don't you comment on the whole movie instead of your distraction technique's...So who is Llyod England Mr. 7000 posts in less then 2 years?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »
Whats up Mr. Distraction from the original thread...Why don't you comment on the whole movie instead of your distraction technique's...
LOL I did, why dont you address the ignorant ass comments youve made???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »
LOL I did, why dont you address the ignorant ass comments youve made???

Are you trying to make this about you? What comments are you talking about? The hotmail account? Get over it...I'm sure thats the account you receive your bunk UG gear from...Now you can comment on Lloyd England or are you going to keep on trying to distract from the original thread

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »
Are you trying to make this about you? What comments are you talking about? The hotmail account? Get over it...I'm sure thats the account you receive your bunk UG gear from...Now you can comment on Lloyd England or are you going to keep on trying to distract from the original thread
LOL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT FIRST BROUGHT IT UP YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!! how I am distracting by commenting on your ignorant ass comments? hahahahahahahah WOW  :o ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 01:16:14 AM »
actually dip shit you said not to comment unless you watch it NOT "unless you watch the whole thing"

hmmm maybe another 240 gimmick...way to address only what you choose to...

again LOL i love your location "above the chemtrails" hahahahha ::) LOL YOU SEE OZ THIS IS WHAT YOU UNLEASHED ON ALL OF US....I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!  ;)

What part of UNLESS YOU WATCH IT ALL don't you understand? Mr. I buy bunk gear from a hotmail account likes to make shit up as he goes along...Watch the whole fucking video and then comment on it douchbag...What the fuck is so hard about that?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »
LOL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT FIRST BROUGHT IT UP YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!! how I am distracting by commenting on your ignorant ass comments? hahahahahahahah WOW  :o ;D

I said to not comment till you WATCH IT ALL...You decided to comment on it without watching it all...Hang yourself ASAP...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »

What part of UNLESS YOU WATCH IT ALL don't you understand? Mr. I buy bunk gear from a hotmail account likes to make shit up as he goes along...Watch the whole fucking video and then comment on it douchbag...What the fuck is so hard about that?
hahahahaha nice change there...

bunk gear hahahaha if youve seen my pics and vids and think ive used shit i feel sorry for your twink ass...hahaha

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »
hahahahaha nice change there...

bunk gear hahahaha if youve seen my pics and vids and think ive used shit i feel sorry for your twink ass...hahaha

What change? Reread my first fucking post...Again do you even know who Llyod England is? He is the whole fucking movie...And I've seen your vids...You would make a great villian in the next spider man movie...I hear they are looking for the next GREEN COCK GOBLIN...The role is certainly yours bro...