Author Topic: ANDERSON COOPER Vs. Palin`s Spokeswoman. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!  (Read 1834 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ANDERSON COOPER Vs. Palin`s Spokeswoman. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!
« on: July 04, 2009, 04:34:27 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: ANDERSON COOPER Vs. Palin`s Spokeswoman. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 05:00:33 AM »
that's embarrassing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 06:01:34 AM »
Leadership Through Quitting!

She sounds just like Sarah Palin,Didn't Meg Stapleton play Archie Bunker's wife, "Dingbat"?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:22:02 AM »
Maybe Palin should have stayed in there and let out of the closet guys like Cooper insult her family,kids,looks and everything else.She is better off leaving.Let those no talent jerkoffs have NOTHING to talk about.Cooper worries more about Palin then he worries about cap and trade.He is a typical left wing,no talen media Obama guy.

By the way,Cooper didnt have any of those smirks for Dick Cheyneys daughter who brutalised him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:37:00 AM »
Leadership Through Quitting!

She sounds just like Sarah Palin,Didn't Meg Stapleton play Archie Bunker's wife, "Dingbat"?

I wish Obama would quit since he is making matters far worse.  Almost every business person I know is in sheer panic over his insanity.  There will be no recovery until he is long gone. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »
I wish Obama would quit since he is making matters far worse.  Almost every business person I know is in sheer panic over his insanity.  There will be no recovery until he is long gone. 

really

that probably says something more about you and your friends than it does about Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
really

that probably says something more about you and your friends than it does about Obama.

Lets see, I belong to the Plumbers Association and they are paniced over "Card Check"

I have construction clients pissed off over cap & trade and card check.

I have a few doctor clients that are livid are his health care mess. 

Small business hates this clown.  Wall Street and the "too big to fail" love him.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »
really

You must live in a bubble. Things are bad out there. It's getting harder and harder for me to find new contracts. No on can find any money to spend on new projects and contractors are bidding each other into a hole. I don't know how they make any money unless they have slave labor. The comparrison to things just three years ago is incredible, night and day.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »
that's embarrassing.

Unbelievably so.

And honestly,  Anderson Cooper was not even hard on her, he was just having hard time figuring out what the f.uck she was trying to say. All metaphors and analogies, but what the hell?? It is the religious right, isn't it? I'm sure millions of ignorant dummies all over the south thought he was being hard on her as well.

You right wing apologists seem to want to make every interview with this woman or her spokespeople like an edition of Romper Room.

I'm all for conservativism but not as long as we have these fools trying to represent us. Instead of making apologies for this type of behavior you should be looking for someone who can actually complete half a sentence without mumbling or having to wear their moral superiority all over their sleeves to garner a few more ignorant votes.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 09:40:03 AM »
Wow.

I'm.... just wow.

The part where he goes "How is leading not leading?" really pointed out the flaw in the reasoning of this poor spokeswoman.

As empty as paradise

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
"she can effect greater change for greater change in the united states for the united states"

Lol?