Author Topic: Ed Rollins: Sarah Palin's Resignation is "Terribly Inept" & "Raises Very Serious  (Read 1447 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

you morons wanted her as vice pres. great thinking

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
The press has been unacceptibly harsh on this woman and her family but to quit during her term is not a good sign.
I hope she does not run for public office again.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Could you imagined if the McCain /Palin ticket had won the election?

McCain would probably be in ICU right now from the massive stroke he'd have had from all the pressure,
...and Sarah would be calling it quits, ...leaving Secretary of State Lieberman as President. {shudder}  :o
w

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We'll I'd have Lieberman over Palin.

Her reason, from what I've heard so far, is that too much state money was being wasted on defending against ethics charges against her from people trying to target her and she was frustrated with attacks on her family.  Is that what you guys got or is there more?

24KT

• Getbig V
I think there's much MUCH MUCH MORE to this than meets the eye.
I think someone in the GOP has got their hands on a vice-grip, ...and they're turning the screws
w

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Perhaps...or maybe there is something yet to come out.

24KT

• Getbig V

That's what I mean. If she drops out now, ...detractors have no need to use the "Ace up their sleeve".
Once a card has been played, ...it loses it's power. No one wants an 11th hour surprise,
so perhaps the GOP is weeeding it's garden, ...getting rid of all the weak links with the potential to blind side them. I'm sure they're still smarting over the Foley fiasco on the eve of the last mid terms. That was great!  :D

...did he ever get out of rehab?
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
palin is a red herring.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I wish she was quiting to be with me.....I want to bang that soooooooo bad!!!!!..she is so goddamn hot

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Ouch!  :'(

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
i watched a speech she gave on hannity, i dont know if it was her farewell speech or a snippit from the campaign but...i honestly felt like my intelligence was regressing after 30 seconds of it.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
PALIN IS LESBIAN,,,

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Palin was just a distraction...She was never meant to be anything other then that...There are people in the government who are laughing their asses off that she got so much support...

MM2K

• Getbig IV

Im not the biggest Sarah Palin fan in the world, but she and McCain would have been far greater than the crap that we have now. The economy would be atleast as good as it is now and we would have a much smaller debt, and there certainly wouldnt be as big of an upward pressure on Treasury Bond interest rates.  But atleast this paves the way for Romney in 2012. He will have a much better shot at winning it than he would have in 2008.

Neither McCain or Obama are near as wise as Bush was. (Though McCain was right about the Iraq strategy and Russia.)
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Im not the biggest Sarah Palin fan in the world, but she and McCain would have been far greater than the crap that we have now. The economy would be atleast as good as it is now and we would have a much smaller debt, and there certainly wouldnt be as big of an upward pressure on Treasury Bond interest rates.  But atleast this paves the way for Romney in 2012. He will have a much better shot at winning it than he would have in 2008.

Neither McCain or Obama are near as wise as Bush was. (Though McCain was right about the Iraq strategy and Russia.)

Romney has no chance of beating Obama

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
the 2012 election is a LONG way off but at this juncture there is no viable Repub contender.

I shudder to think what a disaster we'd be in right now if McCain/Palin were in the White House

We'd probably have bombed North Korea and Iran ...at the very least

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
the 2012 election is a LONG way off but at this juncture there is no viable Repub contender.

I shudder to think what a disaster we'd be in right now if McCain/Palin were in the White House

exactly..and would have started world war III in the process

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

exactly..and would have started world war III in the process
::)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Romney has no chance of beating Obama

REALLY? Because I would love to see people reject Romney's resume over Obama's. That would be quite a thing to behold. It would be something that I would tell my grandchildren about.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
REALLY? Because I would love to see people reject Romney's resume over Obama's. That would be quite a thing to behold. It would be something that I would tell my grandchildren about.

you can tell them about the election in 2008

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you can tell them about the election in 2008

i still cant believe romney lost it in 2008.

he looked presidential until that tiff with Rudy where the 2 of them just claled each other libs for the entire debate, while mccain just kept his mouth shut and smiled.  Mccain got the nod because he was the only one up there not shouting LIB at each other.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
i still cant believe romney lost it in 2008.

he looked presidential until that tiff with Rudy where the 2 of them just claled each other libs for the entire debate, while mccain just kept his mouth shut and smiled.  Mccain got the nod because he was the only one up there not shouting LIB at each other.

I know it's been a long time.  Maybe this will refresh your memory:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=156319&title=the-douche-vote

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Its not really a debate...anyone with any knowledge of politics knows Romney wouldn't stand a chance.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

McCain would've sent troops to Georgia supporting his buddy Sakashvili. ::)
As empty as paradise