Author Topic: See, this is why I love working out  (Read 646 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
See, this is why I love working out
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
Took a drug test a few days ago and passed despite smoking weed EVERY day for the past year. I just remained abstinent for a few days and my urine came up clean. I attribute this partly to a fast metabolism but also to hitting the gym and sweating out a ton of toxins almost every day. HERE'S TO BODYBUILDING -- HELPED ME PASS MY DRUG TEST!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: See, this is why I love working out
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:27:15 AM »
Took a drug test a few days ago and passed despite smoking weed EVERY day for the past year. I just remained abstinent for a few days and my urine came up clean. I attribute this partly to a fast metabolism but also to hitting the gym and sweating out a ton of toxins almost every day. HERE'S TO BODYBUILDING -- HELPED ME PASS MY DRUG TEST!

I thought weed stays in your system for like a month? and lucky they didn't ask for a strand of hair I think they can go back as far as 6 months or a year

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 12:15:59 PM »
I thought weed stays in your system for like a month? and lucky they didn't ask for a strand of hair I think they can go back as far as 6 months or a year

on avg if you are a heavy smoker it takes about 45 days for it to clear your system but it really varies from individual to individual...both lifestyle and genetics play a big part in ho quickly your body  flushes it out!

If it was a hair test I would surely be fucked..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »

Yea, if they would have shaved your leg hair, then it would have showed. I use to shave my legs when i did a couple of shows and they asked me if i shaved my legs?  :o Those were the days
D