Author Topic: Doesn't there seem to be a lack of good films in the cinema these days?  (Read 10981 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I know. But authors tend not to like fans showing up unannounced at their houses. So I've had his website: http://www.perez-reverte.com/Appearances.asp   in my favourites for years, and no farkin' appearances. Maybe, he'll do a few with this movie!?  ???

Apparently he is quite adamant about having his works remain in Spanish; he doesn't like translations. Kind of strange. :-\
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Regardless, to make it clear, being interested in equivivalent of getting 1 million bucks no-strings-attached (being "enhanced" via genetics or whatever) in the future which can expand ones experience of life dramatically = just being clever.

In response to your post: there are findings that indicates that the shifting demographics (including a decline in the average cognitive abilities ;D ) and political favorization of the "lesser fortunate morons from 85th street" will result in a future world with less opportunities and more "negative elements" for people with enormously high IQ scores, black hair blond hair, brown eyes blue eyes  and overall genetic superiority. Any sane human being employing a long-term timespan "way of thinking" when making plans for the future would base their planning on this assumption, and discussing this + raising awareness around it (like what Mazi is doing) could definitely be a result of a calculated approach to ones own "design of the future" instead of trying to take the edge out of an irrational fear that runs rampant in ones head due to the percieved danger of 85th street hoodlums killing off all the greats from 130th street or above.

:o

And Debussey = the most insecure person on Getbig. Between daily panic attacks and major depression-episodes (covered up with heroic doses of benzos and SSRI's), Debussey's extremely low confidence results in a lethargic being, bound to a wheelchair, a medium for pain and agony with no prospects for the future.  >:( >:(
Nature has a way of making a hash out out of the plans of mice and men. But, in the meantime, you guys go ahead and sharpen your knives and hunker down in your two-perimeter compounds and plan your 'Negro' end-game strategies to your heart's content.   ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Nature has a way of making a hash out out of the plans of mice and men. But, in the meantime, you guys go ahead and sharpen your knives and hunker down in your two-perimeter compounds and plan your 'Negro' end-game strategies to your heart's content.   ;)
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

Debussey has Duck. No need for two-perimiter compounds and negro end-game strategies. That bitch can beat the hell out of any man 8) At least that fucking 215 pound whore is good for something ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
IQ's = 69?

Probably lower.

This is an entertaining film.

I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
Best film of the 2000's imo

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

LOL. That pic is not a joke. Those African guys do all sorts of crazy things they think will make them bullet-proof. Lots of jou-jou, etc. The best one I heard was they make up this vile concoction of gunpowder and motor oil, probably a few crocodile teeth and slam it back before an encounter.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL. That pic is not a joke. Those African guys do all sorts of crazy things they think will make them bullet-proof. Lots of jou-jou, etc. The best one I heard was they make up this vile concoction of gunpowder and motor oil, probably a few crocodile teeth and slam it back before an encounter.  ::)

Watch this, it's your friends:

I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

Hahaha!!! ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Well, same thing the world over. Men getting boys/idiots to fight their silly wars for them. Cannon fodder has always been available.  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL. Well, same thing the world over. Men getting boys/idiots to fight their silly wars for them. Cannon fodder has always been available.  :-\

All over the world they eat the livers and hearts of their 'enemies' as well? ???
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
All over the world they eat the livers and hearts of their 'enemies' as well? ???

Are you saying that these people have poor genetics for brainpower?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Are you saying that these people have poor genetics for brainpower?

Well, Liberia is an interesting case. It was never a 'White colony' so they cannot blame their failures on the 'white man'.

There is too much evidence in Africa to deny that there is likely something about its inhabitants which is doomed to failure in the sense of civilised and productive growth.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Well, Liberia is an interesting case. It was never a 'White colony' so they cannot blame their failures on the 'white man'.

There is too much evidence in Africa to deny that there is likely something about its inhabitants which is doomed to failure in the sense of civilised and productive growth.

Exactly. And you can not just "blame culture", as the cultural diversity in africa = absolutely there. Different cultures, yet they all fail.

Then add the data from research on intelligence, add what is clear to everybody: that they generally have a higher failure rate wherever they go, and then add 2 and 2 together.

How come so few of them reach the pinnacle of intellectual pursuits (like ph.D's) when other groups (like "oriental" immigrants) in even worse situations prosper?

MattC = clearly on to something.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Exactly. And you can not just "blame culture", as the cultural diversity in africa = absolutely there. Different cultures, yet they all fail.

Then add the data from research on intelligence, add what is clear to everybody: that they generally have a higher failure rate wherever they go, and then add 2 and 2 together.

How come so few of them reach the pinnacle of intellectual pursuits (like ph.D's) when other groups (like "oriental" immigrants) in even worse situations prosper?

MattC = clearly on to something.

I have said that I think Matzi is on to something, for sure but basing your entire life on it, seems silly. I have been to Africa several times; suffice to say, I don't need to ever go back.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
I have said that I think Matzi is on to something, for sure but basing your entire life on it, seems silly. I have been to Africa several times; suffice to say, I don't need to ever go back.

Mazi = the pioneer of a lifestyle that will become very popular in the future!

His content = solid, he backs it up from science, and he persists to walk his path regardless of the opposition he meets.

And as we know, the truth can not be held down forever. Eventually the whole world will know about the differences in brainpower between the races, and the implications of this!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

His content = solid, he backs it up from science, and he persists to walk his path regardless of the opposition he meets.

And as we know, the truth can not be held down forever. Eventually the whole world will know about the differences in brainpower between the races, and the implications of this!

Yes, well he also want to exterminate all the Jews... ::)
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Yes, well he also want to exterminate all the Jews... ::)

There he = on his own.

Debussey adores the Jews. Very intelligent and productive people + tough as nails!

8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. No, but have you ever some some army bonding rituals or initiation rites? Pretty tribal stuff.  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Yes, he is like kung fu, walking the world spreading his altruistic message. Look, Mattzi doesn't offer his opinions/findings to scholarly pubs/websites, does he!? No, he clogs up a bb'ing website where those of come for a good craic (Goudy!) or a laugh. Guy is a hateful person, has no tact and even less social awareness. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Are you implying that Lax is just like Bruno?  :D

possibly  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
Yes, he is like kung fu, walking the world spreading his altruistic message. Look, Mattzi doesn't offer his opinions/findings to scholarly pubs/websites, does he!? No, he clogs up a bb'ing website where those of come for a good craic (Goudy!) or a laugh. Guy is a hateful person, has no tact and even less social awareness. 

Mazi has chosen a popular public forum to spread the message among normal citizens. Nobody reads boring scientific journals or listens to puny fags like geeks and scientists, and in order to make the message go "viral", he has to spread it among a diversified group of people. Getbig = a good choice for this, as he has credibility among bodybuilders since he is an industry expert.

By constantly hammering in the message among Getbiggers, he will ensure that people from all walks of life will hear about it.

Simply put, this is his best way of spreading the message.

"Tact and social awareness" = words for fags. A true pioneer will always be seen as a bug by his contemporary compadres. Eventually they will all see the light, and he will be hailed as the king.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Mazi has chosen a popular public forum to spread the message among normal citizens. Nobody reads boring scientific journals or listens to puny fags like geeks and scientists, and in order to make the message go "viral", he has to spread it among a diversified group of people. Getbig = a good choice for this, as he has credibility among bodybuilders since he is an industry expert.

By constantly hammering in the message among Getbiggers, he will ensure that people from all walks of life will hear about it.

Simply put, this is his best way of spreading the message.

"Tact and social awareness" = words for fags. A true pioneer will always be seen as a bug by his contemporary compadres. Eventually they will all see the light, and he will be hailed as the king.
Translation: He'd get laughed off any real scientific website as a crackpot, so he has to pitch his carnival tent here at Getbig and try to gather some low hanging fruit.   

The Master

• Getbig V
Translation: He'd get laughed off any real scientific website as a crackpot, so he has to pitch his carnival tent here at Getbig and try to gather some low hanging fruit.   

Not at all.

He just chooses Getbig as it is the most suitable forum for his message.

The people in power are put there by the voters. The voters on avg. votes does not vote based on facts, but on perceptions, irrational fears ect.

Remember, changing the common consensus in a democratic society = more powerful than posting geeky things in geeky scientific publications, and the best way to do so = by evoking a fear that should be there. Mazi = tapping into the power of public awareness by spreading the truth about something that should make people fearful and take action. He can not evoke this fear by being a scientist, he needs to be the public persona that people listens to, and at this point he has to force his message through to break the irrational opposition.

Mazi = using the best tactic.