Author Topic: NFL QB Steve McNair murdered  (Read 10663 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Pat Tillman proves that Mcnair was a master of deuchebaggery
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »
The guys is dead already so let him be

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2009, 07:20:09 PM »
The guys is dead already so let him be
RIP, Tillman.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
Tillman gave up NFL millions to serve his country with honor

McNair...fuck his charity, 'helping the kids', and all that other PR bullshit

He was scum who ruined his family for life
Pat was NEVER cut out to be a soldier    he enlisted (stupidly) as a soldier wanna be.   He really wasn't all that as a safety neither...just a Bill Bates type.   I respect him for enlisting  but it wasn't for him...he should have let soldiers be soldiers and stayed as a pathetic Cardinal. 
((-::

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: NFL QB Steve McNair murdered
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

Youre right only celebs get murdered

lets do this again.  nobody is stopping anything because another pro athlete messed up.  hope this helps.  he promised her s##t the normal guy couldnt and it back fired.
Oh...Monica!

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »
Pat was NEVER cut out to be a soldier    he enlisted (stupidly) as a soldier wanna be.   He really wasn't all that as a safety neither...just a Bill Bates type.   I respect him for enlisting  but it wasn't for him...he should have let soldiers be soldiers and stayed as a pathetic Cardinal. 

you are a jackass.. he obviously felt it was his calling to be a soldier which ended up resulting in his death.  he died defending our country regardless of how he died. who are you to say he was never cut out to be a soldier.  our country needs a bunch of internet tough guys like yourself in uniform ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2009, 03:32:30 AM »
lets do this again.  nobody is stopping anything because another pro athlete messed up.  hope this helps.  he promised her s##t the normal guy couldnt and it back fired.

You have no idea what he promised her....up until 96 hours ago you didn't even know that she existed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2009, 03:36:31 AM »
Shootings
Posted: July, 06, 2009
About Steve Mcnair

If the media are portraying his death as an homicide and his apparent female friend an sucicide but demeterming that there bodys were together at his residence could some higher form of authority be responsible if no logical proof is provided?Illumanati maybe to create more conflicts in media do to the present times at hand? economy etc...?

Thanks Jason
Stewart's Reply: What would be the point of that? He was not an icon and was not being honest in his marriage. There is most likely more to the story than the media presents. However, I think it was a personal issue.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2009, 06:43:10 AM »
maybe we'd know more details if Steve had had a twitter account

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2009, 06:47:46 AM »
i feel bad for any senseless murder, but c'mon what is a grown man a rich grown man i might add and married with 4 kids to boot, doing with some not even hot 20 year old twit in the first place?

it's not like he if he was that damn horny and not getting it anymore at home he couldn't have found some more mature, more attractive woman, not a girl, who had her own money and who he wouldn't have to worry about her using him for his money and playing him. pretty bad when a famous rich grown man almost twice her age gets played by a 20 year old below average looking waitress.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2009, 07:09:20 AM »
i feel bad for any senseless murder, but c'mon what is a grown man a rich grown man i might add and married with 4 kids to boot, doing with some not even hot 20 year old twit in the first place?

it's not like he if he was that damn horny and not getting it anymore at home he couldn't have found some more mature, more attractive woman, not a girl, who had her own money and who he wouldn't have to worry about her using him for his money and playing him. pretty bad when a famous rich grown man almost twice her age gets played by a 20 year old below average looking waitress.

You know his wife and her family are wondering the same things.

I hope she remarries and puts this behind her.  Adultery ruins lives

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2009, 07:10:57 AM »

You know his wife and her family are wondering the same things.

I hope she remarries and puts this behind her.  Adultery ruins lives

He should have justb gone to Vegas and hired expensive call girls
hope his wife has all the dough she needs now...she deserves it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2009, 07:16:45 AM »
I wonder is he had a life insurance policy....or a will

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2009, 07:20:26 AM »
I wonder is he had a life insurance policy....or a will

you'd be surprised

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2009, 07:44:33 AM »

You guys have no clue how powerful men think and act. It's in their nature to do these things. You regular brick-in-the-wall guys would never do such horrible, immoral things! ha ha

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »
What gains he who in winning the world loses his soul?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »

if you don't know the answer to this question then you are crazy

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
He should have justb gone to Vegas and hired expensive call girls
hope his wife has all the dough she needs now...she deserves it

why?.to catch AIDS?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »
Believe me guys..you can sit here and moralize all you want...I am married with three kids....but If I had a nice twenty year old waitress who I could bang the shit out of whenever I wanted and she was waiting on me hand and foot I would do the same thing...minus the two shots to the head of course ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
You guys have no clue how powerful men think and act. It's in their nature to do these things. You regular brick-in-the-wall guys would never do such horrible, immoral things! ha ha

QFT

alpha men always have and always will have more than one sexual partner at a time

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
Believe me guys..you can sit here and moralize all you want...I am married with three kids....but If I had a nice twenty year old waitress who I could bang the shit out of whenever I wanted and she was waiting on me hand and foot I would do the same thing...minus the two shots to the head of course ;)

1 shot to each temple.  ouch!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »
THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE MARRIED! AND NOT HAVE KIDS!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »
THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE MARRIED! AND NOT HAVE KIDS!

this message brought to you by the morality police.
DAWG

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »
classic example of someone falling victim to the pressures of society. Most of us are taught from childhood that we must grow up, get married, and have children. Obviously, a lot of us are'nt cut out for it. It's really not your fault...blame society ::) Integrity seems to be overrated.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »
QFT

alpha men always have and always will have more than one sexual partner at a time

E
Brutal truth right der....... 8)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »
classic example of someone falling victim to the pressures of society. Most of us are taught from childhood that we must grow up, get married, and have children. Obviously, a lot of us are'nt cut out for it. It's really not your fault...blame society ::) Integrity seems to be overrated.

Yeah right. change human nature. Men who can get tail do get tail. It's a simple as that. Good for you that you will never have the goods to have your morality tested! ha ha