Author Topic: NFL QB Steve McNair murdered  (Read 10729 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Steve McNair was murdered today
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2009, 03:51:43 AM »
Steve was a warrior on the field.

RIP
a warrior with 2 seasons of injury  ??? ::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2009, 03:53:33 AM »
bingo
had to involve a combo of or all of:

1. Drugs
2. Sex
3. Money
4. Jealousy
5. Guns
6. Fucking up

This guy had the money to be more discreet. If he had ho's on the side, he should have been more clandestine...involving very few people

all his good may have been erased, pending investigation

i wonder what gave that away genius... did you put that together all by yourself? or did GUNshot to the head give you a flash of genius?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: NFL QB Steve McNair found dead
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2009, 05:55:18 AM »
The woman.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2009, 06:56:49 AM »
The woman.

multi shots plus 1 to head on steve, 1 to girls head.  is she of mid-east/indian as in india descent?  mad boyfriend/arrangeed marriage type stuff gone wrong written all over it.
Oh...Monica!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »
Sorry, maybe one day I can achieve an elite status with 12K+ posts like yourself.

I've been around a while, just never posted much...unless I was bored. Work is slow on the 4th.

and I'm the one who is stupid?

YOU are the one working on the 4th of July

should have planned your life a little better

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2009, 07:16:42 AM »
i wonder what gave that away genius... did you put that together all by yourself? or did GUNshot to the head give you a flash of genius?

well, look at the word that I used...combination

and then think really hard

spinnis

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »
Usa and your guns.
Makes bitches like this able to kill alpha males.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2009, 07:36:43 AM »
Usa and your guns.
Makes bitches like this able to kill alpha males.

I am sure our guns have protected you and your sorry ass country at one time or another

you owe us

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »
I am sure our guns have protected you and your sorry ass country at one time or another

you owe us

I cant really remember the last time Sweeden owed the United States...but fair enough

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2009, 09:07:47 AM »
I cant really remember the last time Sweeden owed the United States...but fair enough
We owe Sweden as they provided us ABBA
U

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »

WOW...the guy has a condo and that's still not good enough for the world

Ok, the report is that the condo is supposedly in a 'nice' area, but still, why maintain a downtown condo for your affairs that has such a highly-visible address?  Stupid!  Witnesses are saying they saw him there 'all the time', and I believe there's an eyewitness report that they saw him arriving at the condo in the early-morning hours before the shooting.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2009, 09:22:39 AM »
multi shots plus 1 to head on steve, 1 to girls head.  is she of mid-east/indian as in india descent?  mad boyfriend/arrangeed marriage type stuff gone wrong written all over it.
sahel kazemi is an iranian name

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Tenn. police rule ex-QB McNair’s death a homicide!!!!!
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2009, 05:10:13 PM »
holy shit, how long did it take them to reach this earth-shattering conclusion!!!!! :o :o :o ::) ::) ::)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgGSvD3GlRXl9777PPsYxKQ5nYcB?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Tenn. police rule ex-QB McNair’s death a homicide!!!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2009, 05:20:07 PM »
classic detective work.

Petey: "he was shot 4 times Dan-O."

DO: "probably suicide"

Petey: "wait dan, i found an empty bottle of gin, a picture of him duct taped to a fire hydrant and a note from the bitch saying 'i killed him.'

DO: "hmm, anything else"

Petey: "3 grams of cocaine, 74 oxy's and some testosterone gel. Oh and he was on some website called Getbig.com"

Headline "NASHVILLE DAILY BULLSHIT"

STEROIDS KILL ANOTHER ATHLETE
                             GAY WEBSITE ALSO SUSPECTED

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: NFL QB Steve McNair murdered
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »
what do you think about his chick???..would you hit that??..I think I might..I'd have to tie her to the bed though

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »
Another pic of her - could use some triceps work.

U

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »

bravo!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2009, 06:24:57 AM »

you must be a 'mama-mia' watchin' mofo

lax

• Getbig IV
McNair's wife must have been okay with it
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2009, 06:33:09 AM »
Pictures of him and his 20 year old gf were on TMZ.com

so his wife musta known

and not cared, maybe she did not want to give up her lifestyle

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: McNair's wife must have been okay with it
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 06:37:42 AM »
You could see his love shack from the stadium.

My guess = he told her that he was training for a comeback, and living close was useful for that.   He probably forgot to mention the live-in chick.

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: McNair's wife must have been okay with it
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2009, 06:47:25 AM »
You could see his love shack from the stadium.

My guess = he told her that he was training for a comeback, and living close was useful for that.   He probably forgot to mention the live-in chick.

worst part is his wife, who watched over and cared for his four kids...must live with this final image of him banging a nubile 20 year old for all of eternity

typical philandering dirtbag

not to mention very embarassing for the kids

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2009, 07:17:35 AM »
worst part is his wife, who watched over and cared for his four kids...must live with this final image of him banging a nubile 20 year old for all of eternity

typical philandering dirtbag

not to mention very embarassing for the kids

the 20-year old was a waitress at a restaurant near the stadium where mcnair and his family ate dinner all the time. 

she probably thought they had a future.  Mcnair probably set her straight.  She probably picked up a gun mcnair paid for, and capped him outta passion. 

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2009, 07:27:40 AM »
the 20-year old was a waitress at a restaurant near the stadium where mcnair and his family ate dinner all the time. 

she probably thought they had a future.  Mcnair probably set her straight.  She probably picked up a gun mcnair paid for, and capped him outta passion. 

her middle-eastern borne spunk, moxie and peppiness caused her to kill him....crazy to think he'd leaqve all he had for a 20 year old...why would she think he'd ever do that?

Love=inability to think rationally for so many. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
her middle-eastern borne spunk, moxie and peppiness caused her to kill him....crazy to think he'd leaqve all he had for a 20 year old...why would she think he'd ever do that?

Love=inability to think rationally for so many. 

It's pretty obvious that McNair had her on the side and strung her along promising he would leave his wife......If she is middle eastern then her family probably was angry at her for being a "whore" and being with him without marriage.....she probably smoothed it over with the parents and family by telling them that she had a promise to marry from him....when he backed out, she realized she would be labeled a true whore from her family and friends in her culture and she got angry and shot him...

she probably snuck up on him and he never saw it coming since the police say he was found sitting upright on the couch....which means he didn't try to run or take the gun from her...She must have been really angry to have shot him four times especially twice in the head....takes a woman with guts of steel to do this.....then she killed herself because she felt she would face damnation from allah since she wasn't a virgin any more and she was shamed and dirty by the standards of Islam and her family

if she wasn't middle eastern then forget what I said..LOL ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »

It's pretty obvious that McNair had her on the side and strung her along promising he would leave his wife......If she is middle eastern then her family probably was angry at her for being a "whore" and being with him without marriage.....she probably smoothed it over with the parents and family by telling them that she had a promise to marry from him....when he backed out, she realized she would be labeled a true whore from her family and friends in her culture and she got angry and shot him...

But you think those insipid muslim rules apply while living here in US?

she probably snuck up on him and he never saw it coming since the police say he was found sitting upright on the couch....which means he didn't try to run or take the gun from her...She must have been really angry to have shot him four times especially twice in the head....takes a woman with guts of steel to do this.....then she killed herself because she felt she would face damnation from allah since she wasn't a virgin any more and she was shamed and dirty by the standards of Islam and her family

I don't know about guts....she must have been in a blind rage....but by killing herself does she not damn herself to allah for eternity?

Hopefully, she did not hit him in chest first....no pain or sufferiung

if she wasn't middle eastern then forget what I said..LOL ;)