Author Topic: UGL Gear smells like charcoal/kerosene?  (Read 1146 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
UGL Gear smells like charcoal/kerosene?
« on: July 04, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »
My buddy ::) has some leftover goodies from a now defunct UGL that went down during ORD. He tried one today, and it smelled like a cross between charcoal and kerosene. He could smell it as soon as he drew it out and during and after the inject. Permeated the entire room and stayed that smell for a good while.A really strong odor, he even could smell it in his sweat. It was a compound called Dianadrol. Has 50 mg Test prop, 25mg dbol and 25mg drol. Its been a while since he used any UGL stuff and can't remember if this smell was typical of homebrewed stuff. Any input appreciated.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: UGL Gear smells like charcoal/kerosene?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »
ugl does not have t smell like that and i dont know why it would. ugly should have no smell at all besides maybe a very very light aroma of alcohol ( and maybe if the oil used had a scent that too)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
ugl does not have t smell like that and i dont know why it would. ugly should have no smell at all besides maybe a very very light aroma of alcohol ( and maybe if the oil used had a scent that too)

Thats what I was thinking to. But it did seem familiar, like I had smelled it before from other UGL's just not this strong. I googled and looked on some other boards about this product, and it seemed to get the seal of approval overall.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
Thats what I was thinking to. But it did seem familiar, like I had smelled it before from other UGL's just not this strong. I googled and looked on some other boards about this product, and it seemed to get the seal of approval overall.
that product sounds liek fun though.

how many cc per day is your 'friend" running?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »
My friend, which is one cool mofo I must say, only has 1 bottle  :-[, so just 1 or 2 cc's a week on workouts where he wants to set PR's. I did some more research, and found that the smell is either ethyl oleate(which I know this particular UGL used) or something called Guaiacol. It is described as smelling like burnt wood and I guess some homebrewers used it in their preparations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaiacol Maybe Van B can chime in, he is a smart fella.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »
well if the ug used eo, and that can smell like that... then thats probably the case.

eo is the shit buts its also expensive...which is why its not that common

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 06:22:45 PM »
well if the ug used eo, and that can smell like that... then thats probably the case.

eo is the shit buts its also expensive...which is why its not that common

Yep, Virormone Prop is in EO, and has zero pain, which is unusaul for prop. But its been years since I had those, so I can't remember if they had a smell or not.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »

Yep, Virormone Prop is in EO, and has zero pain, which is unusaul for prop. But its been years since I had those, so I can't remember if they had a smell or not.

we should get a home chemistry section up.