Author Topic: Mr. Big is back  (Read 756 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Mr. Big is back
« on: July 05, 2009, 04:24:26 AM »
For you fans of Mr. Big they are doing a reunion in Japan.

Click the HD button to watch in HD. Of course it will take you back to Youtube though.  2009 version is not as good as the 199??? version but the HD vid is cool.

Here is one reaction from some dumbass concerning Paul Gilbert one of the greatest of all time.....

"Mr. Big totally sucks - even if the individual players were good. I'll say it - I'm not impressed by Gilbert's technical playing, but, I think Sheehan kicks ass."

::)

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Re: Mr. Big is back
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »
For you fans of Mr. Big they are doing a reunion in Japan.

Click the HD button to watch in HD. Of course it will take you back to Youtube though.  2009 version is not as good as the 199??? version but the HD vid is cool.

Here is one reaction from some dumbass concerning Paul Gilbert one of the greatest of all time.....

"Mr. Big totally sucks - even if the individual players were good. I'll say it - I'm not impressed by Gilbert's technical playing, but, I think Sheehan kicks ass."

::)

I didn't know Mike Myers sang for Mr. Big.  ;D

I am actually very interested in this. i hope it works out for them. If anything else they could stay in Japan and make loads of money. I don't see them recapturing the limelight here in the U.S.