Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 98567 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2009, 05:57:22 AM »
sorry for simon ... he is a nice guy

seemd like IFBB is firing back

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2009, 06:39:51 AM »
sorry for simon ... he is a nice guy

seemd like IFBB is firing back

He is a crooked little bitch! hope he does jail time for this, that other rat Chua also!

Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #277 on: August 20, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »
Again Ali is the only guy to win the Overall twice … no one else has done that …

well, except for Lou Ferrigno in 1973 and 1974

nor do I think anyone else will do so anytime soon …

that's because usually you don't enter it again after winning the overall, or even your class, but to turn pro

by him making a smart choice to get in the pro ranks doesn’t make him bad guy …

just the opposite, it seems that the 'normal' thing to do would be for him to have turned pro long ago.  but I'm sure he was making more from his government for competing as an amateur than he could make as a pro.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #278 on: August 20, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »
well, except for Lou Ferrigno in 1973 and 1974

that's because usually you don't enter it again after winning the overall, or even your class, but to turn pro

just the opposite, it seems that the 'normal' thing to do would be for him to have turned pro long ago.  but I'm sure he was making more from his government for competing as an amateur than he could make as a pro.

Lou won the Universe and which had height categories ... the real amateur overall weight class started in 95

a lot of amateurs who win the overall come back again ... chek out the history ... Shahat, Thomas, Robert, Santos .............. it is not like the US ... getting a pro card is easy in the other countries ... basically if ur federation wants u to get a pro card ... u will get ur pro card ... a lot of people who failed the doping test turned pro

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #279 on: August 20, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »
Lou won the Universe and which had height categories ... the real amateur overall weight class started in 95

talk about convoluting the facts to make your guy look unique.

the IFBB World Amateur Championships still likes to call itself the Mr Universe contest, even though it changed its name in 1978 due to a copyright dispute.   The IFBB declares this year's event is the 63rd World Amateur Championships (to make it older than the NABBA Universe), even though its only the 50th when counting the IFBB Universe.

back then, they had overall winners, Ferigno won it twice.   what difference does it make if the overall winner was selected from the winners of each weight class or the winners of each height class?

You can't have it both ways.  Either this year is only the 32nd World Amateur Championships, or Ali Tabrizi is not the only person to win it twice.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »
talk about convoluting the facts to make your guy look unique.

You can't have it both ways.  Either this year is only the 32nd World Amateur Championships, or Ali Tabrizi is not the only person to win it twice.

u b the judge of that

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #282 on: August 21, 2009, 12:50:32 PM »
Simon Chan you are a disgrace, you and Chua have ruined bodybuilding in Hong Kong, thank God for the British legal system of Hong Kong you cant get out of this one >:(

Musclecenter I know you like to beleive Asian bodybuilders are all natural but Im going to tell you Chun Yun To and Andy Wong Kwong-Sun are drug dealing criminals, they spend their days hanging around the gym while dealing drugs at night, oh and its not steroids, these are not illegal in HK, its hard drugs, where do you think Andy got US$10000 from, he dont work, yes this moron spent 10K just so he could compete in the Asian games and finish 10th place, even juiced he cannot do shit, all your Jap heros are on gear too, want me to PM the source! Chun Yun To was given HK$30000 by the government, yes tax payers money, he spent it all on gear probably or his fake hair, yes Chicks Asian comrade in fake hair, the midget should give it back!

Ali you say Chan is a nice guy, so that makes it OK in your book ::) moron!

Oh yes bodybuilding has been kicked out of the East Asia games in HK in December, nice job morons, your greed and slyness has ruined the ''sport'' here ::)
Thunderdome approved

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #283 on: August 21, 2009, 12:57:16 PM »
Simon Chan you are a disgrace, you and Chua have ruined bodybuilding in Hong Kong, thank God for the British legal system of Hong Kong you cant get out of this one >:(

Musclecenter I know you like to beleive Asian bodybuilders are all natural but Im going to tell you Chun Yun To and Andy Wong Kwong-Sun are drug dealing criminals, they spend their days hanging around the gym while dealing drugs at night, oh and its not steroids, these are not illegal in HK, its hard drugs, where do you think Andy got US$10000 from, he dont work, yes this moron spent 10K just so he could compete in the Asian games and finish 10th place, even juiced he cannot do shit, all your Jap heros are on gear too, want me to PM the source! Chun Yun To was given HK$30000 by the government, yes tax payers money, he spent it all on gear probably or his fake hair, yes Chicks Asian comrade in fake hair, the midget should give it back!

Ali you say Chan is a nice guy, so that makes it OK in your book ::) moron!

Oh yes bodybuilding has been kicked out of the East Asia games in HK in December, nice job morons, your greed and slyness has ruined the ''sport'' here ::)

Come on Schmoe, don't candy coat it.  Tell us all how you really feel.  ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #284 on: August 21, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »
Come on Schmoe, don't candy coat it.  Tell us all how you really feel.  ;D

up yours Pat, should'nt you be with Ali rubbing oil on Swampi the Cocksmith or something ::)
Thunderdome approved

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #285 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »
up yours Pat, should'nt you be with Ali rubbing oil on Swampi the Cocksmith or something ::)
Up mine?  :o lol Come on, you can do better than that. Hey man, I'm new here and unlike a lot of the other guys on this board I'm here because I actually love the sport.  I'm not here for a pissing contest.  Actually, every once in a while, in between all your negative bullshit, you actually have descent, constructive information to contribute.  Anyway, enough about that. Tell us some more about Simon Chan and Paul Chua.  ;D

Pat

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #286 on: August 21, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »
Up mine?  :o lol Come on, you can do better than that. Hey man, I'm new here and unlike a lot of the other guys on this board I'm here because I actually love the sport.  I'm not here for a pissing contest.  Actually, every once in a while, in between all your negative bullshit, you actually have descent, constructive information to contribute.  Anyway, enough about that. Tell us some more about Simon Chan and Paul Chua.  ;D

Pat

Most on this board will say bodybuilding is not a sport!

And I like my negative bullshit!, if you love this ''sport'' as much as you say you would be angry that greedy little johns are ruining it for people like you by their greed and corruption, this not the only thing they do, it goes far deeper, I just hope the ICAC investigates it deeper, but Simon Chan is looking at a possible jail sentance, if Chua steps foot in Hong Kong again he could be arrested.

But you have to ask yourself what kind of moron spends US$10000(HK$78000) to compete and get 10th place, master criminal ::)

Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #287 on: August 21, 2009, 02:46:59 PM »
Most on this board will say bodybuilding is not a sport!

And I like my negative bullshit!, if you love this ''sport'' as much as you say you would be angry that greedy little johns are ruining it for people like you by their greed and corruption, this not the only thing they do, it goes far deeper, I just hope the ICAC investigates it deeper, but Simon Chan is looking at a possible jail sentance, if Chua steps foot in Hong Kong again he could be arrested.

But you have to ask yourself what kind of moron spends US$10000(HK$78000) to compete and get 10th place, master criminal ::)

Yea like Chick says bodybuilding isnt a sport...we like Schome Busters negativity here - he's always mixing it up.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #288 on: August 21, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »
Musclecenter I know you like to beleive Asian bodybuilders are all natural.

All natural? I NEVER say and beleive that.
Even in Taiwan some of competitive ameteur bodybuilders juiced.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #289 on: August 21, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »
All natural? I NEVER say and beleive that.
Even in Taiwan some of competitive ameteur bodybuilders juiced.

All
Thunderdome approved

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #290 on: August 21, 2009, 11:57:57 PM »
Schmoe Buster:  ur the reason we are still around getbig ;D ;D ;D

i know Simon Personally and he is a very nice and humble guy ... and very well spoken too ... what he does is non of my business as i am not part of any federation ... but let me put it this way ... as u know all bbers are on drugs ... all officials are parellely in the same league as well … and new members who actually want to champion the sport will sooner or later find out the dark side of the federations management

I have been in the sport for a while … from wanting to be a part of official committee to knowing what goes on behind the scenes & be disgusted by the unfairness & bribery … but nonetheless … I never blame the sport for it … it is how the people mange it and how it has being done for the past 60+ years … if u try to change it u will be alienated and kicked out of the circle

we love u Schmoe Buster

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 22, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »

i know Simon Personally and he is a very nice and humble guy ... and very well spoken too ... what he does is non of my business as i am not part of any federation ... but let me put it this way ... as u know all bbers are on drugs ... all officials are parellely in the same league as well … and new members who actually want to champion the sport will sooner or later find out the dark side of the federations management

I have been in the sport for a while … from wanting to be a part of official committee to knowing what goes on behind the scenes & be disgusted by the unfairness & bribery … but nonetheless … I never blame the sport for it … it is how the people mange it and how it has being done for the past 60+ years … if u try to change it u will be alienated and kicked out of the circle

we love u Schmoe Buster
X 2.1

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2009, 01:14:15 AM »

we love u Schmoe Buster

Wow then i guess that excuses him then ::) maybe you can give that statement as part of his defense when he is tried on Sept. 11th, Im sure with such fantastic character Chan will be set free ::)

It is not only the accepting of bribes but he also swindled government money too, most likely padding his own pockets ::) yet you feel sorry for him, you are a moron or you too are involved in this shit because the only ones who should be given sympathy are the bodybuilders, especially the up and comers, they bust their asses,take all kinds of stuff thats really not good for their health, to be competitive, and then they are kept down, and cheated, but no you feel sorry for the likes of Chan and Chua ::) because they are such ''nice guys'' ::) im sure many of the bodybuilders who were cheated over the years were nice guys too!

Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2009, 01:17:49 AM »
Wow then i guess that excuses him then ::) maybe you can give that statement as part of his defense when he is tried on Sept. 11th, Im sure with such fantastic character Chan will be set free ::)

It is not only the accepting of bribes but he also swindled government money too, most likely padding his own pockets ::) yet you feel sorry for him, you are a moron or you too are involved in this shit because the only ones who should be given sympathy are the bodybuilders, especially the up and comers, they bust their asses,take all kinds of stuff thats really not good for their health, to be competitive, and then they are kept down, and cheated, but no you feel sorry for the likes of Chan and Chua ::) because they are such ''nice guys'' ::) im sure many of the bodybuilders who were cheated over the years were nice guys too!

Chick will help, he helped Tom

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #294 on: August 22, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »
Chick will help, he helped Tom

2 gay dudes, all the way 2 gay dudes
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2009, 01:29:07 AM »
Chick in one of his few roles as a top
Thunderdome approved

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2009, 04:22:35 AM »
The sport is like this … bbers knew what they got themselves into when they started competing … this operation has been going for over 40 years … it doesn’t need a brainer to notice … but as I motioned before bbers are not bright creatures … so they tend to take the path that they despise to get eth glory of wining

Everyone got a screwed or a gift due to this system … and lack of transparency in the judging criteria allows them to do so … most of the judges in these amateurs shows don’t even know what they are looking for yet there is no competency assurance system … or refresher for the knowledge they have on judging … 95% of the judges still don’t know how the whole judging system is carried out … or what it says in the constitution … they are just judges cause higher authorities want them to be so     

So to begin with … as bbers are not united nor have a union to be part of … all the officials are getting the FRUITS of success … and bbers are the tools that they play with around to achieve their personal/ team (officials) objectives … and to get over this bbers should start being less selfish and start looking into matter from a business stand point … but u, I and all the officials know that this will never happen so … things will never change

Don’t hate THEH GAME if u r a bad player … and that is how it goes for bbers … they talk about the sport and what they did and what will do and when they are put down or wrongfully placed they trun to be furious and talk smack about how the system is … well … he knew what he was getting himself into the 1st place … so the moral of it … why complain

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2009, 04:40:23 AM »
The sport is like this … bbers knew what they got themselves into when they started competing … this operation has been going for over 40 years … it doesn’t need a brainer to notice … but as I motioned before bbers are not bright creatures … so they tend to take the path that they despise to get eth glory of wining

Everyone got a screwed or a gift due to this system … and lack of transparency in the judging criteria allows them to do so … most of the judges in these amateurs shows don’t even know what they are looking for yet there is no competency assurance system … or refresher for the knowledge they have on judging … 95% of the judges still don’t know how the whole judging system is carried out … or what it says in the constitution … they are just judges cause higher authorities want them to be so     

So to begin with … as bbers are not united nor have a union to be part of … all the officials are getting the FRUITS of success … and bbers are the tools that they play with around to achieve their personal/ team (officials) objectives … and to get over this bbers should start being less selfish and start looking into matter from a business stand point … but u, I and all the officials know that this will never happen so … things will never change

Don’t hate THEH GAME if u r a bad player … and that is how it goes for bbers … they talk about the sport and what they did and what will do and when they are put down or wrongfully placed they trun to be furious and talk smack about how the system is … well … he knew what he was getting himself into the 1st place … so the moral of it … why complain

you are a tool, what are you the ABBF excuse rep, so basically you say its the bodybuilders fault and not the likes of Chan and Chua, we shouldnt blame them for taking bribes,stealing government funds,cheating,breaking the law, etc we should blame the bodybuilders because as you say they are so stupid! and most bodybuilders probably dont realize how the system is when they are getting into it, perhaps the crooks at the ABBF should post the system on their official rules and constitution ::)

Where is WEIBK and Dickmclaren with all their anti IFBB talk and their transparency of ABBF rubbish!

Ali you are such good friends of Chan and Chua yet you sell drugs to bodybuilders who compete in the ABBF which says it has an anti doping policy and is a member of WADA ::)
Thunderdome approved

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2009, 05:12:22 AM »
you are a tool, what are you the ABBF excuse rep, so basically you say its the bodybuilders fault and not the likes of Chan and Chua, we shouldnt blame them for taking bribes,stealing government funds,cheating,breaking the law, etc we should blame the bodybuilders because as you say they are so stupid! and most bodybuilders probably dont realize how the system is when they are getting into it, perhaps the crooks at the ABBF should post the system on their official rules and constitution ::)

Where is WEIBK and Dickmclaren with all their anti IFBB talk and their transparency of ABBF rubbish!

Ali you are such good friends of Chan and Chua yet you sell drugs to bodybuilders who compete in the ABBF which says it has an anti doping policy and is a member of WADA ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ur funny man

1st of all I don’t sell drugs … bbers themselves are the biggest dealers … I tell them what is the best way & amount to take … i might get better prices than other bbers cause I know where to buy from + a lot of the dealers want to get close to me … so is that my mistake … remember I am the guy who talk about drug use and doping test openly and what happened on both sides of the spectrum

U fail to understand what I am saying … I am saying what u call corruption is how federations are run … regardless of its name or people involved … the difference is … in his case names and dirty laundry are being spread …

If bbers had a union sort of system to fight the federations back it might have been a different story … but until them … this how the Weiders did … this is how Santonja/Chua does it … and this is how their successors will do it