Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 98547 times)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« on: July 05, 2009, 06:24:47 AM »
IN SPITE IFBB BANNED ABBF, ANF FORMED A NEW COMMISSION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR BODYBYBUILDING FEDEARTION MR. EBRAHIM KAFOUD, AND THEY WILL HAVE THERI 1ST ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th - 27th OF JULY 2009, AND ABBF WILL HAVE THEIR 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (JUNIOR, MEN'S, MASTER, WOMEN) BODY CLASSIC, FITNESS, AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS ANNVERSARY OF FOUNDATION OF ABBF.
I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY.

ASIAN PEOPLE HAVE DEGNITY, AND NEVER ACCEPT SUCH OFFER, BBUT THOSE WITH NO ETHEICS, AND DEGNITY WILL ACCEPT THE OFFER, BUT THEY WILL FAIL LATTER ON, AND I WILL REMEBER YOU WHY?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 06:57:46 AM »
great thread.

thank you for taking the time to update us.
175lbs by 31st July

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 07:10:40 AM »
IN SPITE IFBB BANNED ABBF, ANF FORMED A NEW COMMISSION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR BODYBYBUILDING FEDEARTION MR. EBRAHIM KAFOUD, AND THEY WILL HAVE THERI 1ST ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th - 27th OF JULY 2009, AND ABBF WILL HAVE THEIR 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (JUNIOR, MEN'S, MASTER, WOMEN) BODY CLASSIC, FITNESS, AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS ANNVERSARY OF FOUNDATION OF ABBF.
I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY.

ASIAN PEOPLE HAVE DEGNITY, AND NEVER ACCEPT SUCH OFFER, BBUT THOSE WITH NO ETHEICS, AND DEGNITY WILL ACCEPT THE OFFER, BUT THEY WILL FAIL LATTER ON, AND I WILL REMEBER YOU WHY?

you folks suck
do not come here again

that is all

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 09:19:41 AM »
you folks suck
do not come here again

that is all

WHY MY FREIND YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT THE ABOVE TOPIC, I RESPECT YOUR OPENION, AND YOU SHPULD RESPECT, IF NOT UP TO YOU. I GAVE AN INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED.
AGIAN I RESPECT YOUR OPENION.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »

The ABBF championships will be far more popular, only the likes of the liar and banned swampi the cocksmith al hadad will compete in india, he will bring his students whom he supplies with drugs, it will be a sham!
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »
The ABBF championships will be far more popular, only the likes of the liar and banned swampi the cocksmith al hadad will compete in india, he will bring his students whom he supplies with drugs, it will be a sham!

HI CSHMOE BUSTER, HE IS BANNED FOR LIFE , AND HOW COME HE WILL PARTICIPATE IN ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP. OH YES IN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA WHICH SUPERVISED BY RAFAEL WHO SUPPORT BANNED BODYBUILDER, LIKE KAMAL FROM QATAR TO PARTICIPATE IN WORLD GAMES AND IN ASIAN IN INDIA, BECUASE HE GOT HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY. IFBB UNDER LEADERSHIP OF RAFAEL THE MOST CORRUPT CORPORATION IN THE WORLD.

I PROMISE YOU MY FREIND THAT THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL FAIL AND YOU SESOON OR LATER.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
HI CSHMOE BUSTER, HE IS BANNED FOR LIFE , AND HOW COME HE WILL PARTICIPATE IN ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP. OH YES IN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA WHICH SUPERVISED BY RAFAEL WHO SUPPORT BANNED BODYBUILDER, LIKE KAMAL FROM QATAR TO PARTICIPATE IN WORLD GAMES AND IN ASIAN IN INDIA, BECUASE HE GOT HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY. IFBB UNDER LEADERSHIP OF RAFAEL THE MOST CORRUPT CORPORATION IN THE WORLD.

I PROMISE YOU MY FREIND THAT THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL FAIL AND YOU SESOON OR LATER.

Yes this year will be the first and last of Rafaels Asian championships, only the banned and lower ranked will enter as they will not be eligible for the ABBF championships.
Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
AND ABBF WILL HAVE THEIR 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING...AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS ANNVERSARY OF FOUNDATION OF ABBF.

the first IFBB Asian Amateur Championships was in 1970, and they certainly didn't use the name ABBF until much later.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »
the first IFBB Asian Amateur Championships was in 1970, and they certainly didn't use the name ABBF until much later.

IN 1957 WHEN IRAN HOSTED THE 1st MR. ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP IN CONJUCTION WITH THE WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING CHAMPIONSHIP.
TWO (2) YEARS LATER IN 1959 SIX COUNTRIES: SRILANKA ( CEYLON ), PAKISTAN, INDIA, MYNAMAR ( BURMA ), THAILAND, AND MALYSIA WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION - ABBF, AND THE 1st CHAMPIONSHIP WAS IN SARILANKA.
IN 1970 ABBF AFFILLIATED TO IFBB.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »
IN 1957 WHEN IRAN HOSTED THE 1st MR. ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP IN CONJUCTION WITH THE WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING CHAMPIONSHIP.
TWO (2) YEARS LATER IN 1959 SIX COUNTRIES: SRILANKA ( CEYLON ), PAKISTAN, INDIA, MYNAMAR ( BURMA ), THAILAND, AND MALYSIA WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION - ABBF, AND THE 1st CHAMPIONSHIP WAS IN SARILANKA.

what world u live in.do u seriously think abbf can survive without ifbb............its just an effort from that old fart paul chua to stay alive with the money of that dumb ass mo fo uae president Al fucking shafar.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 01:46:19 PM »
what world u live in.do u seriously think abbf can survive without ifbb............its just an effort from that old fart paul chua to stay alive with the money of that dumb ass mo fo uae president Al fucking shafar.

YES ABBF WILL LIVE WITHOUT IFBB, BECAUSE FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION IFBB IS NOT REGISTERED AS FEDERATION, IT IS JUST CORPORATION. NEW WORLD BODYBUILDING FEDERATION WILL FOUND VERY SOON, TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, AND NOT DEPROMOTE LIKE IFBB.
WITH MY RESPECT TO YOU, I RESPECT YOUR OPENION ABOUT PAUL CHUA, AND THIS IS YOUR OPENION, FOR ME, I MET THE MAN TWICE, HE WA VERY GEGTLEMAN, HUMBLE, AND REPECTED ME IN SPITE I WAS JUST AN ORDINARY DELEGATE.
IF YOU HATE HIM THIS IS YOUR OPENION.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT OSAMA AL SHAFAR, YES HE IS VERY RICH MAN, BUT NEVER SHOW THAT, AND HE IS A HIGHLY EDUCATED PERSONNEL, AND FUNDIN THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA, AND HE WILL SAVE THE ABBF.
YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID OSAMA AL SHAFAR WILL SAVE THE ABBF, AND WILL RETURN IT TO ITS NORMAL POSITION, AND EVEN MORE.
RAFAEL AND HIS COMMISSION WILL FAIL, AND THE ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA AGAIN WILL FAIL, AND YOU WILL GET FROM ME THE NEWS THAT WEHTER IT IS CANCLLED OR FAILED. I PROMISE YOU, AND ALSO PROOF IT TO YOU. JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »
WHY MY FREIND YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT THE ABOVE TOPIC, I RESPECT YOUR OPENION, AND YOU SHPULD RESPECT, IF NOT UP TO YOU. I GAVE AN INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED.
AGIAN I RESPECT YOUR OPENION.

I did not even read what you capped.
My admonition stands
go away

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »
YES ABBF WILL LIVE WITHOUT IFBB, BECAUSE FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION IFBB IS NOT REGISTERED AS FEDERATION, IT IS JUST CORPORATION. NEW WORLD BODYBUILDING FEDERATION WILL FOUND VERY SOON, TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, AND NOT DEPROMOTE LIKE IFBB.
WITH MY RESPECT TO YOU, I RESPECT YOUR OPENION ABOUT PAUL CHUA, AND THIS IS YOUR OPENION, FOR ME, I MET THE MAN TWICE, HE WA VERY GEGTLEMAN, HUMBLE, AND REPECTED ME IN SPITE I WAS JUST AN ORDINARY DELEGATE.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT OSAMA AL SHAFAR, YES HE IS VERY RICH MAN, BUT NEVER SHOW THAT, AND HE IS A HIGHLY EDUCATED PERSONNEL, AND FUNDIN THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA, AND HE WILL SAVE THE ABBF.
YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID OSAMA AL SHAFAR WILL SAVE THE ABBF, AND WILL RETURN IT TO ITS NORMAL POSITION, AND EVEN MORE.
RAFAEL AND HIS COMMISSION WILL FAIL, AND THE ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA AGAIN WILL FAIL, AND YOU WILL GET FROM ME THE NEWS THAT WEHTER IT IS CANCLLED OR FAILED. I PROMISE YOU, AND ALSO PROOF IT TO YOU. JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

You said "Osama"

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:58 PM »

WEIBK,

Thank you very much for your post and the information.  There are a great number of athletes and fans in Asia that find this type of information very interesting.  This is surely one of the hottest topics in this region when it comes to bodybuilding.  I myself wish all the best for the ABBF. Competition for the IFBB can only result in both federations making greater efforts to improve things for the athletes, fans and their organizations overall.  I am planning on attending the Championships in Thailand if I can arrange to get away around that time.  I've personally been to Pattaya on several occasions and the location itself will make for a very exciting and entertaining event. There are great bodybuilders from all over Asia and this event is set to be one of the best ever.  I hope the event draws the very best from all the regional federations and becomes one of the top bodybuilding draws in Asia.  That will surely cause the IFBB to step up its game. 

Again, thanks for the information and I look forward to hearing any updated information you may have.

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »
WEIBK,

Thank you very much for your post and the information.  There are a great number of athletes and fans in Asia that find this type of information very interesting.  This is surely one of the hottest topics in this region when it comes to bodybuilding.  I myself wish all the best for the ABBF. Competition for the IFBB can only result in both federations making greater efforts to improve things for the athletes, fans and their organizations overall.  I am planning on attending the Championships in Thailand if I can arrange to get away around that time.  I've personally been to Pattaya on several occasions and the location itself will make for a very exciting and entertaining event. There are great bodybuilders from all over Asia and this event is set to be one of the best ever.  I hope the event draws the very best from all the regional federations and becomes one of the top bodybuilding draws in Asia.  That will surely cause the IFBB to step up its game. 

Again, thanks for the information and I look forward to hearing any updated information you may have.

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

I hate to say it, but I doubt the IFBB will flinch due to this.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »

i can tell from your post that u know nothing about what is going on in asia from years.paul chua is most hated person in Asia.no one call his name without cursing him first.his all dirty work was hidden behind late Ben weider,s back.after his death no one wants to see his ugly face anymore.i know few people around osama.this stupid kid payed lots of money to be the president of ABBF.paul chua is playing him for a fool.he is the only card paul chua has to promote his bullshit agenda.once he backed out and trust me he will after this Thailand contest.cuz he is realizing it already that he is being used and their is no future for any fedration without ifbb blessings.soon you will hear that all athletes and judges who are participating in Thailand show will be banned for life and will never be able to compete in any of ifbb pro contest.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

the 1957 and 1959 events were held by the FICH.   the FICH would ban for life anyone who entered a non-sanction (by them) contest.  they especially hated the Weiders. 

then there are many years where there were no multi-national contests in asia.  it is really a stretch to claim any continuity between people running contests in Asia in the 1950s and other people running contests in the 1970s.

but then again, the IFBB likes to claim they've been running contests since 1946, even though they only held a half-dozen between 48 and 52, then nothing until 1959.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »
Get a new fucking name, buddy!
No doubt about it...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »
Get a new fucking name, buddy!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »
the 1957 and 1959 events were held by the FICH.   the FICH would ban for life anyone who entered a non-sanction (by them) contest.  they especially hated the Weiders. 

then there are many years where there were no multi-national contests in asia.  it is really a stretch to claim any continuity between people running contests in Asia in the 1950s and other people running contests in the 1970s.

but then again, the IFBB likes to claim they've been running contests since 1946, even though they only held a half-dozen between 48 and 52, then nothing until 1959.

Tim is probably the only person on this site that actually deserves the expert tag.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »
i can tell from your post that u know nothing about what is going on in asia from years.paul chua is most hated person in Asia.no one call his name without cursing him first.his all dirty work was hidden behind late Ben weider,s back.after his death no one wants to see his ugly face anymore.i know few people around osama.this stupid kid payed lots of money to be the president of ABBF.paul chua is playing him for a fool.he is the only card paul chua has to promote his bullshit agenda.once he backed out and trust me he will after this Thailand contest.cuz he is realizing it already that he is being used and their is no future for any federation without IFBB blessings.soon you will hear that all athletes and judges who are participating in Thailand show will be banned for life and will never be able to compete in any of ifbb pro contest.

You know, it's sad, but you may be right about this. I hope it all doesn't play out that way. No organization should have a choke hold on any sport. If that's the case they have free run to do things anyway they see fit. No inspiration and drive for improvement, you don't have much of a drive to work on behalf of your athletes when you feel they don't have any options.  The potential for a successful ABBF is definitely there. I'm really hoping that the athletes and federations will stick together on this and try to build a successful organization.  The one trump card that the IFBB has in all of this is the desire from most athletes to reach the pinacle of bodybuilding and compete in the IFBB Pro League. The threat of a ban may be a killer for the new ABBF.

Pat Turner

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 12:18:50 AM »
Look on the bright side pat … u might have 2 different organizations with the eligibility to cross without getting band … not at this stage … but u never know how this thing might go in the future

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »
The one trump card that the IFBB has in all of this is the desire from most athletes to reach the pinacle of bodybuilding and compete in the IFBB Pro League.

you know, most people from Asia who compete in the IFBB World Amateurs and the Asian Amateurs have no desire to compete in the IFBB Pro League.  For many it would be a significant cut in pay.   Their countries pay them sometimes six figure salaries to compete as an amateur on the international stage.  Who wins this power struggle between Chua and Santonja rests solely on the Asian governments.  If they tell their athletes to compete in this contest, that's what they'll do.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »

Hey Bastard,

What is your problem with Sami Al-Haddad..?  did he fuck your mother..? sisters..? or your whole family..?  ???

I really don’t get it, He is a great bodybuilder that follow the same ways to Achieve his goals like other bodybuilders do  8)
Corvette Lover

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 09:06:46 AM »
WEIBK,

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

DEAR PAT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND CONCERN ABOUT WHAT I WROTE AND ABOUT ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND. THAI BB FEDERATION HAVE TREMENDOUSE EXPERIENCE TO HOST ANY CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FULL SUCCESS. I HOPE I CAN GET AN INVITATION, AND WITNESS THIS GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH I FEEL WILL BE ONE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ABBD CHAMPIONSHIP.
WISHING BEST OF LUCK, AND GREAT RESPECT.