Author Topic: Biden: US won't stop Israel attack on Iran's nuclear facilities  (Read 3097 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Vice-President Joe Biden told ABC’s This Week on Sunday that the US wouldn’t stand in the way of Israel if they decided Iran was an existential threat.

Speaking to host George Stephanopoulos from Camp Victory in Iraq, Biden told ABC that “we cannot dictate to another soveriegn nation … if they make the decision they are existentially threatened.”

Asked by Stephanopoulos about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s assertion that he will give international peace efforts with Iran only until the end of the year to work, Biden insisted the US would not second-guess any decisions Israel makes regarding Iran.

“Israel can determine for itself — it’s a sovereign nation — what’s in their interest, and what they do with Iran or anything else,” said Biden.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Biden: US won't stop Israel attack on Iran's nuclear facilities
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »
Israel can determine for itself — it’s a sovereign nation — what’s in their interest, and what they do with Iran or anything else,” said Biden.

wait wait wait...but what if Iran considers Israel a threat and tries to attack Israel nuclear facilities?

...o i forgot...Israel is a mooch..err friend
carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 10:33:57 AM »
Vice-President Joe Biden told ABC’s This Week on Sunday that the US wouldn’t stand in the way of Israel if they decided Iran was an existential threat.

Speaking to host George Stephanopoulos from Camp Victory in Iraq, Biden told ABC that “we cannot dictate to another soveriegn nation … if they make the decision they are existentially threatened.”

Asked by Stephanopoulos about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s assertion that he will give international peace efforts with Iran only until the end of the year to work, Biden insisted the US would not second-guess any decisions Israel makes regarding Iran.

“Israel can determine for itself — it’s a sovereign nation — what’s in their interest, and what they do with Iran or anything else,” said Biden.

do you feel different ?

do you feel the us has a right to dictate international defense strategies of other countries?
175lbs by 31st July

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 10:39:07 AM »

Who cares what Biden thinks...He has already admitted to being a ZIONIST...He has more than his fair share of mental probs. Anyone who aligns themselves with the israelis regardless of intentions and actions clearly has problems. Before it is all over with all of these threats circulating...It will be Iran who BOMBS Israhell becasue of the constant threat that Israhell will do it first. It truly was and has been a mistake putting those Iraelis back into that region, because it has been the root cause of so much conflict and tension. With Mossad and the very ZIONIST controlled america it will not be long before Israhell launches attacks on america and bring the whole world into war.... Oh and BTW...can someone inform the Biden idiot that Iran is a sovereign nation as well...just like Iraq was...
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »
Who cares what Biden thinks..
Oh, I don't know.  He's only the VICE FUCKING PRESIDENT. 
.He has already admitted to being a ZIONIST...He has more than his fair share of mental probs. Anyone who aligns themselves with the israelis regardless of intentions and actions clearly has problems.
That's pretty much every president and significant representative since the 70's.  YOU are the problem, not everyone else.
Before it is all over with all of these threats circulating...It will be Iran who BOMBS Israhell becasue of the constant threat that Israhell will do it first. It truly was and has been a mistake putting those Iraelis back into that region, because it has been the root cause of so much conflict and tension.
Right, because radical Islamic terrorism targeting women and children the world over doesn't cause conflict and tension. ::) ::)
With Mossad and the very ZIONIST controlled america it will not be long before Israhell launches attacks on america and bring the whole world into war..
HAHAHAHA!!! Holy shit you are an idiot!!!  I'm sure Israel is gonna attack it's most powerful ally, it's biggest financial and military supporter, and the one other place full of Jews.  Right on, mega-genius.
.. Oh and BTW...can someone inform the Biden idiot that Iran is a sovereign nation as well...just like Iraq was...

There you have it folks!!! .. Another mental colossus chimes in on foreign affairs. ah HAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

This post is so bad you might just convince yourself how dumb you are.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 11:01:27 AM »
hahahahaha owned
175lbs by 31st July

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »
do you feel different ?

do you feel the us has a right to dictate international defense strategies of other countries?

I could care less if country A decides to attack country B in the world.

I just don't like it when our troops have to get involved, or when US tax dollars have to pay for it.

If israel decides to bomb iran, I'll make some popcorn and enjoy the show.  it's none of our business.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 12:12:51 PM »

If israel decides to bomb iran, I'll make some popcorn and enjoy the show.  it's none of our business.

how about the other way around?
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »
Oh, I don't know.  He's only the VICE FUCKING PRESIDENT.  That's pretty much every president and significant representative since the 70's.  YOU are the problem, not everyone else.Right, because radical Islamic terrorism targeting women and children the world over doesn't cause conflict and tension. ::) ::)HAHAHAHA!!! Holy shit you are an idiot!!!  I'm sure Israel is gonna attack it's most powerful ally, it's biggest financial and military supporter, and the one other place full of Jews.  Right on, mega-genius.
There you have it folks!!! .. Another mental colossus chimes in on foreign affairs. ah HAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

This post is so bad you might just convince yourself how dumb you are.

Well Well Well if it is not the BALTIMORE POVERTY CASE speaking

He's only the vice president you say...Since when has a vice president ever had any say in america? It was not until the Bush Sr idiot entered the picture that the vice president was even known. With Cheney the Vice president has picked up a independent role from the president...but then again Cheney was the head of the CFR and in Bush Jr case really ran the country. The vice president only learns from the president and keeps his mouth and actions closed UNLESS something happens to the PRESIDENT!!!...I guess you being america do not know that...

He admits to being a ZIONIST and you are OK with that? DO you even understand what a ZIONIST is and how detrimental it is to america and its people? Obviously not...and you americans wonder why you are being walked on like a welcome mat.

Radical Islam supposedly targeting women and children is a concern of yours??? You are as phoney as a three and a half dollar bill and just as mindless. Radical Islam was and is a creation of america that started with the Jimmy Carter administration when he and his administration started the conflict between Russia adn Afghanistan by supplying weapons to the Afghans and getting them to war with the Russians creating a sect we now know as Taliban and now AlQaida. Unlike the israelis the so called radicalised Arabs DO NOT HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS and in the few cases where they have truly bombed a building or plane it was after provocation from such countries as israhell and/or america.

Will Israhell attack america??? It already has as it was implicated with Mossaud in the 911 attack (did you forget already?) also Israhell has been getting the FINGER from america lately as america turns away from the once chumey/buddy attitude toward Israhell. Once the division of Israhell into a two state region there will be plenty of american hate and plenty od ZIONIST rebellion in america with its ZIONIST politicians. America has already been swindled out of its wealth thanks to the same.

SO there you have BRIX4BRAINS...you're another DENIER...must see every grain of sand before you know you are at the beach. As the ZIONIST or ZIONIST controlled politicians squeeze you americans even TIGHTER you will succomb and understand these trouble makers...you may even understand what is happening in the world, but by then it will be too late to do anythig about it...
C

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 01:42:10 PM »
Bombs away. 

:)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
Well Well Well if it is not the BALTIMORE POVERTY CASE speaking

He's only the vice president you say...Since when has a vice president ever had any say in america? It was not until the Bush Sr idiot entered the picture that the vice president was even known. With Cheney the Vice president has picked up a independent role from the president...but then again Cheney was the head of the CFR and in Bush Jr case really ran the country. The vice president only learns from the president and keeps his mouth and actions closed UNLESS something happens to the PRESIDENT!!!...I guess you being america do not know that...

Carefully re-read what you just wrote.. you just contradicted and pwned yourself, AGAIN.

He admits to being a ZIONIST and you are OK with that? DO you even understand what a ZIONIST is and how detrimental it is to america and its people? Obviously not...and you americans wonder why you are being walked on like a welcome mat.

I would hope I know since I'm Jewish.  And considering this is a christian nation and most of our population supports Israel I certainly don't have a problem with that.  Our continued support of Israel is a good thing and I could give fuck all if some loser/moron like yourself gets your dress tangled up about it.

Radical Islam supposedly targeting women and children is a concern of yours??? You are as phoney as a three and a half dollar bill and just as mindless. Radical Islam was and is a creation of america that started with the Jimmy Carter administration when he and his administration started the conflict between Russia adn Afghanistan by supplying weapons to the Afghans and getting them to war with the Russians creating a sect we now know as Taliban and now AlQaida. Unlike the israelis the so called radicalised Arabs DO NOT HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS and in the few cases where they have truly bombed a building or plane it was after provocation from such countries as israhell and/or america.

Bullshit and backwards. 

Israel, like the rest of the allied nations are actually responsible and trustworthy enough to maintain a nuclear arsenal as evidenced by the fact that they show continued restraint even when responding to their civilian populace getting slaughtered by palestinian animals almost weekly.  That's even discounting the fact that they are surrounded by hostile aggressive nations who aren't shy about their intentions to wipe Israel off the map.  No, I think Israelis should be commended for putting up with so much as holding back as they have.  I think they hold back too much.  Islamic nations are primitive, violent, and all together out of control. 

Radical Islamic terrorism is responsible for their own actions and god forbid they ever acquire nuclear weapons.  They would be like angry little children blowing up everyone not giving them what they want.  Funny, as that is exactly what they have been doing to Israel for the last few decades.  And ignorant leftists like yourself continue to support them as the evil, nasty little bastards that you are.

Will Israhell attack america??? It already has as it was implicated with Mossaud in the 911 attack (did you forget already?) also Israhell has been getting the FINGER from america lately as america turns away from the once chumey/buddy attitude toward Israhell. Once the division of Israhell into a two state region there will be plenty of american hate and plenty od ZIONIST rebellion in america with its ZIONIST politicians. America has already been swindled out of its wealth thanks to the same.

Mossad in the 9/11 attack?  America is poor due to Israel?  OMFG.. Get the fuck outta here.  Let's argue facts, dipshit.

SO there you have BRIX4BRAINS...you're another DENIER...must see every grain of sand before you know you are at the beach. As the ZIONIST or ZIONIST controlled politicians squeeze you americans even TIGHTER you will succomb and understand these trouble makers...you may even understand what is happening in the world, but by then it will be too late to do anythig about it...

Once again, you have humiliated yourself all over this board.  Good job. ;D

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »
Israel, like the rest of the allied nations are actually responsible and trustworthy enough to maintain a nuclear arsenal as evidenced by the fact that they show continued restraint even when responding to their civilian populace getting slaughtered by palestinian animals almost weekly.  That's even discounting the fact that they are surrounded by hostile aggressive nations who aren't shy about their intentions to wipe Israel off the map.  No, I think Israelis should be commended for putting up with so much as holding back as they have.  I think they hold back too much.  Islamic nations are primitive, violent, and all together out of control. 
tta here.  Let's argue facts, dipshit.

I think thats a slight misreading of the situation Brixton...i'll leave it at that

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »

Interesting.... I remember when Caribou Barbie said the exact same thing... if memory serves me correctly, verbatim, and was villified across the board for it. I will say this... if Israel does launch an attack against Iran, ...there will be hell to pay for many generations to come... if they at least survive the fallout.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »
I think thats a slight misreading of the situation Brixton...i'll leave it at that

Not at all.  I'll leave it at that ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:52 PM »
Interesting.... I remember when Caribou Barbie said the exact same thing... if memory serves me correctly, verbatim, and was villified across the board for it. I will say this... if Israel does launch an attack against Iran, ...there will be hell to pay for many generations to come... if they at least survive the fallout.
::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »

wait wait wait...but what if Iran considers Israel a threat and tries to attack Israel nuclear facilities?

...o i forgot...Israel is a mooch..err friend

Let um try. If the Iranians had any stones they wouldn't fight Isreal with a proxy army. It has been proven over and over again if one or a whole bunch of the arab nations goes up against Isreal they get fucked up. The cowardly fuckers use women and children as human shields then have the audacity to complain about it. They all know that is the man up and put on the uniform all they make is a target rich environment for the Isreali airforce. Take your fucking propaganda and shove it, know one is buying it anymore.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »
I like how human beings never let their bias get in the way of the truth.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:22 AM »
Not at all.  I'll leave it at that ;D

ok well the Palestinians are not animals and we're not getting slaughtered...the only hostile nation we have to deal with is Lebanon...Syria wouldn't do shit. When it comes to Iran the Americans need to take care of the situation, the only reason Biden is saying that is to scare the Regime into keeping quiet again and deescalating its rhetoric. Its all politics.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 09:14:07 AM »
how about the other way around?

I don't know about 240 but I would make some popcorn and enjoy the show. Why? Because Israel will still destroy Iran. Iran knows this. That is why their leaders only talk.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »
ok well the Palestinians are not animals and we're not getting slaughtered...the only hostile nation we have to deal with is Lebanon...Syria wouldn't do shit. When it comes to Iran the Americans need to take care of the situation, the only reason Biden is saying that is to scare the Regime into keeping quiet again and deescalating its rhetoric. Its all politics.

Yes, these are the same nations that piss on Israel for not giving up land the palestinians but have completely refused to allow them to settle in their nations as well. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 12:08:25 PM »

No they aren't, we seem to forget that the majority of them aren't terrorists but are caught between their own corrupt leaders and those in the Arab world at large that use them for propaganda and as human shields/weapons. Lebanon , in my opinion, is a thorn in Israels side, not an enemy nation. They harbor the terror groups and rocket sites etc. As for Syria, I'm pretty sure, again my opinion, that they in some way supply the groups and provide safe haven as well as transit points for them as well.

The Palestinians are too much of a useful tool for to many Arab concerns for them to really ever get any serious relief or deal.