Author Topic: If you are an actor, is it worth kissing another dude for millions??  (Read 4135 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: If you are an actor, is it worth kissing another dude for millions??
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »
There were were some really nice scenes in that movie. Love laconic Sam Shepard in anything! I probably would have chopped 10-20 mins from it, but, hey, I wasn't the director. I think that is one movie that flys under most people's radar.
The entire version is nearly 5 hours long.  :D

Hopefully they will release it uncut on DVD.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time recently, and I don't know how those dudes kissed each other. I don't think I could do it, not for any amount of money. I guess I'm just incredibly straight...

But anyway, Heath Ledger is dead, so what good is his millions doing him now? He's dead, and he has the weight of kissing another dude bearing down on his floating spirit as he struggles to get into heaven but is then rejected for engaging another male sexually. Now he is in hell...was it all worth it, Heath?

Could you guys turn your back on your sexuality for money?? Not I...

Kissing another man for millions? Certainly! A few minutes of torture for money that can aid you for a lifetime. Sounds like a sweet deal to Debussey 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2009, 05:46:40 PM »
Milgram's experiment? It's pause for thought. 

The findings from the Miligram experiment (and subsequent experiments with similar results) = very interesting. Debussbag thinks there = something to it. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »
I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time recently, and I don't know how those dudes kissed each other. I don't think I could do it, not for any amount of money. I guess I'm just incredibly straight...

But anyway, Heath Ledger is dead, so what good is his millions doing him now? He's dead, and he has the weight of kissing another dude bearing down on his floating spirit as he struggles to get into heaven but is then rejected for engaging another male sexually. Now he is in hell...was it all worth it, Heath?

Could you guys turn your back on your sexuality for money?? Not I...

For a film?...or for a stage play?   For a film its just a few times for the necessary takes,...for a play every night in front of people you can see.
Also, if you have at least a million in one place, you can live very well off the interest of municipal bonds,...or hell even passbook deposit bank accounts, all divided up at different banks so that it is all covered by FDIC.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »
Kissing another man for millions? Certainly! A few minutes of torture for money that can aid you for a lifetime. Sounds like a sweet deal to Debussey 8)

Yep, it would be over in a minute or two and then you would be set for life.  Only children who do not make thier own money and pay thier own bills would say otherwise.  Sheesh if it was only that easy.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »
for millions, I would eat a man's asshole out- we are in a recession bitches

btw, i'm not typing that for "shock effect" either
times are tough

So right now you are practicing for free till the big payday comes. 
No Worries 4 me

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »
For a film?...or for a stage play?   For a film its just a few times for the necessary takes,...for a play every night in front of people you can see.
Also, if you have at least a million in one place, you can live very well off the interest of municipal bonds,...or hell even passbook deposit bank accounts, all divided up at different banks so that it is all covered by FDIC.

This is a valid point and I will consider it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2009, 06:06:54 PM »
if you wouldn't toungue kiss a man for millions of dollars and worldwide fame, you are both stupid and a closet homo that is afraid you would enjoy it too much

you'll have far less money and far less fame, but hey you'll have the respect of anonymous getbiggers ::)

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »
For a film?...or for a stage play?   For a film its just a few times for the necessary takes,...for a play every night in front of people you can see.

Very good point.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2009, 06:32:55 PM »
for millions, I would eat a man's asshole out- we are in a recession bitches

btw, i'm not typing that for "shock effect" either
times are tough

I'm sure I'm not the only one who suspects you'd do it for far less - I have little doubt that you'd do it for free even, or perhaps even be a payer.
A