Author Topic: If you are an actor, is it worth kissing another dude for millions??  (Read 4183 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: If you are an actor, is it worth kissing another dude for millions??
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »
LOL. 'Junk!?' Are you channeling The Beav, now?

You believe in that?
I hate the State.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »
You admitted to smoking penis in a locker room after a workout. You're the second coming of Tom Prince. Do you go with paper or plastic in the bathroom stall?  ???

Heath Ledger probably slept with more women in a month than you have in the last six years. Hotter women on top of it.

Is that what entices you to embrace another male? Meaningless sexual encounters? Is this how you justify your hidden affinity for the cock?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »
Is that what entices you to embrace another male? Meaningless sexual encounters? Is this how you justify your hidden affinity for the cock?

No hidden affinity for the cock. Just laughing at your insecurities and closeted fag feelings. Whereas Heath kissed a dude on camera for a multi-million dollar pay check and an Oscar nomination, you were sucking dick in the locker room of your gym for no reason besides your love for the dick.

Or let me guess, straight guys have a "smoke" in the locker room after they lift, right? Sup Tom Prince Jr.  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »
I agree. The final scene where Lee ties the shirt, mountain and outside framed through the window is the work of a master.

The framing is the most amazing that I have seen.  I also thought The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford had amazing framing.  Every scene in either of these movies is something to behold.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »
I already kissed guys for free in stupid teenage drinking games several times in my teenage years. :-X So maybe I'd even do it for $10000.

The problem isn't that it happened.  It's that it happened again and again and again...  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »
You believe in that?
Milgram's experiment? It's pause for thought. 

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2009, 02:31:39 PM »
No hidden affinity for the cock. Just laughing at your insecurities and closeted fag feelings. Whereas Heath kissed a dude on camera for a multi-million dollar pay check and an Oscar nomination, you were sucking dick in the locker room of your gym for no reason besides your love for the dick.

Or let me guess, straight guys have a "smoke" in the locker room after they lift, right? Sup Tom Prince Jr.  8)

You insist on bringing forth any gay undertones you can find in my post about smoking weed to fit your homo erotic euphoria. I do not laugh at you, I weep at the anguish a closet case such as yourself must feel  :'(

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »
The problem isn't that it happened.  It's that it happened again and again and again...  :-\

Well, I don't know how often. I remember twice. :-X (but kissed at least 10 times more girls each evening during the games, so maybe that ungays me at least a lil bit ;D)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
Milgram's experiment? It's pause for thought. 

So is a rainbow...
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »
The framing is the most amazing that I have seen.  I also thought The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford had amazing framing.  Every scene in either of these movies is something to behold.
There were were some really nice scenes in that movie. Love laconic Sam Shepard in anything! I probably would have chopped 10-20 mins from it, but, hey, I wasn't the director. I think that is one movie that flys under most people's radar.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
ok, you're straight.  but aren't there women that you'd prefer not to kiss even for money?   therefore, its not the gender, but how they look.    therefore there are probably some men that it wouldn't be too hard for you to kiss.

btw, any fans of Torchwood?   did you like the episode where James Marsters, Spike from Buffy and Angel, guest stars?

watch the first 10 minutes

http://torchwood.edogo.com/index.php/season-2/episode-1/

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2009, 02:38:06 PM »
ok, you're straight.  but aren't there women that you'd prefer not to kiss even for money?   therefore, its not the gender, but how they look.  

btw, any fans of Torchwood?   did you like the episode where James Marsters, Spike from Buffy and Angel, guest stars?

watch the first 10 minutes

http://torchwood.edogo.com/index.php/season-2/episode-1/

Are you saying you hate women? :o
I hate the State.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2009, 02:40:41 PM »
kiss some dude for a $1M in a movie role.  count me in.  i'd prefer a tranny instead...right gh15?

s##t...i'd kiss the hell out the one 2nd from the right and hit a bottle of scope.  :-X

Oh...Monica!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »
You insist on bringing forth any gay undertones you can find in my post about smoking weed to fit your homo erotic euphoria. I do not laugh at you, I weep at the anguish a closet case such as yourself must feel  :'(

You seem upset that sucking dick has gotten you nowhere and a little kiss led to millions of dollars and hundreds of women for Heath, Tom Prince Jr.  :-\

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »
You seem upset that sucking dick has gotten you nowhere and a little kiss led to millions of dollars and hundreds of women for Heath, Tom Prince Jr.  :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »
kiss some dude for a $1M in a movie role.  count me in.  i'd prefer a tranny instead...right gh15?

s##t...i'd kiss the hell out the one 2nd from the right and hit a bottle of scope.  :-X
Man! The only ones I would have half-a-clue were dudes are the middle one and the left one.   :-\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »
Man! The only ones I would have half-a-clue were dudes are the middle one and the left one.   :-\

Agreed.  I'm not really into Asian women, but while 1 and 3 are certainly guys, 2, 4, an 5 are passin'. 

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »

trans are deceiving and it is unfair to those trying to live a hetero life

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
Agreed.  I'm not really into Asian women, but while 1 and 3 are certainly guys, 2, 4, an 5 are passin'. 
LOL. Now, add alcohol to the mix and you're maxing out your card and takin' 'em all home.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
LOL. Now, add alcohol to the mix and you're maxing out your card and takin' 'em all home.  ;D

I always knew you had some kinky interests doc... ;)
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »
I always knew you had some kinky interests doc... ;)
Well, you get older and the wallet-hits become lesser and farther between.   8)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »
LOL. Now, add alcohol to the mix and you're maxing out your card and takin' 'em all home.  ;D

LOL!!

When I look at some of the stupid shit I've done stone sober, it's a damn good thing I don't ever have more than 1-2 drinks.  :-X

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
hellz no.

Spirit of Truth

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »
I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to probably do something like that for a $15 million check and the life Heath had. It's acting. You know, you play a role? Maybe a murderer, or a superhero or *gasp* a homosexual cowboy.  ::)

My guess is that you're not comfortable enough with your sexuality to see it as no big deal.

Then again, you are the guy who had a "smoke" in the locker room after a lifting session. Suffice to say I think we all know what you were "smoking".  ;)

Exactly, its fucking acting.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2009, 05:16:44 PM »
you really covered a lot of ground there dude

haha, he sure did...........years of uncertainty and frustration concerning his sexuality reaching a fever pitch in one cathartic post :) :)