Author Topic: Pretty solid Ectomorphic right there...  (Read 6647 times)

Alex23

Pretty solid Ectomorphic right there...
« on: July 05, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »
Lots of solid seperation and quality mass on a guy that would be the "skinny" type otherwise  :o

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Pretty solid Ectomorphic right there...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
epic 90's soundtrack and brutal red glowing text.  Otherwise decent cuts for a "natural".  What you think King?

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »
epic 90's soundtrack and brutal red glowing text.  Otherwise decent cuts for a "natural".  What you think King?

no comment on the "natural" part s-tradomous..... he actually reminds me of you shape and cut wize... you naturally lean bastards have it easy...  I look at at 2.5lb plate and grow... but also watch a McD ad and get fat ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »
Lots of solid seperation and quality mass on a guy that would be the "skinny" type otherwise  :o

Ripped for sure!
Spirit of Truth

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 04:27:41 PM »

impressive..

Bast175

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
no comment on the "natural" part s-tradomous..... he actually reminds me of you shape and cut wize... you naturally lean bastards have it easy...  I look at at 2.5lb plate and grow... but also watch a McD ad and get fat ;D

how many calories do you consume daily?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »
that dude has some amazing 'pop', all the steroids in the world cannot give you that, you either have it or you dont, cutler is probably the mossive bodybuilder in the world right now, and he does not have an ounce of it.......out of all the different genetic facets that it takes to be a great bodybuilder, that is the rarest and most impressive

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »
i wish i looked like that
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »

Rob used to train in a couple of gyms I trained in during college....always in shape, always on gear.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »
Ectos look very good if applying them selves as do endos like yourself Alex , but mesmos are where its at when it comes to bodybuilding , like Ahnoldddddd

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
that dude has some amazing 'pop', all the steroids in the world cannot give you that, you either have it or you dont, cutler is probably the mossive bodybuilder in the world right now, and he does not have an ounce of it.......out of all the different genetic facets that it takes to be a great bodybuilder, that is the rarest and most impressive

Phil Heath IMO is a few of the pros that have that "it," factor.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »
yeah,,but when you put a ecto next up to a endo like alex they look like  tit no doubt,,sure take  a pic of them all by themselves they look great as with anybody,,,but in comparions they look like tits,,, FYI arnold is a ecto,,,

Ectos look very good if applying them selves as do endos like yourself Alex , but mesmos are where its at when it comes to bodybuilding , like Ahnoldddddd

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 10:38:44 PM »
yeah,,but when you put a ecto next up to a endo like alex they look like  tit no doubt,,sure take  a pic of them all by themselves they look great as with anybody,,,but in comparions they look like tits,,, FYI arnold is a ecto,,,

Well put.

Arnold = Ecto-Meso no doubt.

Pure Endo are mass building machines. I might be Meso-Endo; I get lean pretty fast and still gain decent... but pure endo; they literally replace the fat with muscle when they start lifting; something about their Homeostasis meter allowing them to pack on "mass" no matter the composition. I've literally seen a 245lb fatose turn into a 235 mean beef machine.. in about 4months...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »

Endos are fat and may look big in clothes but are not impressive ..like fuk arnolds an ecto hahahahahahahahaha..

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »
Endos are fat and may look big in clothes but are not impressive ..like fuk arnolds an ecto hahahahahahahahaha..

Endos aren't allways fat Will... Jay is a Endo/Meso... so are many of the larger "men"... shit Lee Priest (the real one) might be a good portion Endo...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 10:46:57 PM »
I think im an endo/meso. I don't really having a problem putting on muscle contrary to the "twink" comments i get on here ;D. At the same time, i put on fat easily as well.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 10:47:10 PM »
Well put.

Arnold = Ecto-Meso no doubt.

Pure Endo are mass building machines. I might be Meso-Endo; I get lean pretty fast and still gain decent... but pure endo; they literally replace the fat with muscle when they start lifting; something about their Homeostasis meter allowing them to pack on "mass" no matter the composition. I've literally seen a 245lb fatose turn into a 235 mean beef machine.. in about 4months...
I think you are endo with meso qualitys,but Ive yet to see you lean? you posted pics after some dieting and even showed ectomorph qualitys through the shoulders and arms ,..Are you going to diet again? it would be interesting to see you down around the 10% area

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »
alex is a mix of endo-meso NOT one is particular to one bodytype,,,only if you knew my friend.  you can tell he has muscle on his body no doubt,,,even with clothes or not there is a muscle and shape there he seems like he has the dedication to lose 30lbs if he wanted too,,but who would he lose it for,,,the losers on getbig who like men in thongs  ::) he is a pure endo:

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »
Endos aren't allways fat Will... Jay is a Endo/Meso... so are many of the larger "men"... shit Lee Priest (the real one) might be a good portion Endo...
I dont think there are many pure of one , everyone has a bit of all qualitys but tend to relate more with one somotype..hence you have the qualitys of meso/endo,i think only me is endo with a lil meso though  :D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 10:51:24 PM »
I think you are endo with meso qualitys,but Ive yet to see you lean?
your saying he should get lean for you and put on a thong also  ::) just for you heh,,only you my friend

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »
I dont think there are many pure of one , everyone has a bit of all qualitys but tend to relate more with one somotype..hence you have the qualitys of meso/endo,i think only me is endo with a lil meso though  :D

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onlyme, shamu, Fee-Willy = pure endo...

but yea, I think the bodytype that prevailed as a late teen is most likely your stronger somotype...

Hence Evan Centopani, pure endo until he started lifting... look at him now!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 10:55:55 PM »
alex is a mix of endo-meso NOT one is particular to one bodytype,,,only if you knew my friend.  you can tell he has muscle on his body no doubt,,,even with clothes or not there is a muscle and shape there he seems like he has the dedication to lose 30lbs if he wanted too,,but who would he lose it for,,,the losers on getbig who like men in thongs  ::) he is a pure endo:

Settle down Alex  :D if you read what i said  he is endo with meso qualitys..we all share certain qualitys from all 3 somotypes but lean toward one more than the others.

I dont think Alex has the dedication to diet down , which is no attack on him , he likes being "husky" which is each to there own..

He sure spends alot of time involved in bodybuilding and contributing on GB if he thinks this place is full of losers worshiping thongs  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »
your saying he should get lean for you and put on a thong also  ::) just for you heh,,only you my friend
Read it how you like my friend , but like I said Alex spends alot of time involved with bodybuilding and contributing in bodybuilding threads to not relate to BB?

It would be interesting to see how he really stacked up once dieted with all the claims he makes , which I know is all in fun..but still..lifting and eating is easy compared to the dieting part which is where the real dedication lies  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »
Settle down Alex  :D if you read what i said i said he is endo with meso qualitys..we all share certain qualitys from all 3 somotypes but lean toward one more than the others.
I dont think Alex has the dedication to diet down , which is no attack on him , he likes being "husky" which is each to there own..
He sure spends alot of time involved in bodybuilding and contributing on GB if he thinks this place is full of losers worshiping thongs  :D

Multiple touchés right there... ;D I know I have the "potential" (oh brother), I just don't have any goals to do so... pretty happy walking around at 245lb with minimal efforts, a demanding job and all the booze and feeding available.. why would I suffer...

well tomorow morning we are starting a new regiment at 6:30am. The goal? The see my abs again and stick to a 5d/w schedule with the wife. I'm pretty sure good will come out of it. She truyly beleives I'm full fledge bodybuilding material..  and kinda pushing me... maybe it is what the King needs; an ambitous Queen with a fist of IRON >:(

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09:24 AM »