Author Topic: What's with the turds who barely break a sweat and take forever......  (Read 1235 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
at the water fountain to fill up their bottles? Eat shit and die, all of you. I hate waiting behind you guys to get a sip to aid myself so I can make it through my intense workouts while you guys hang out for 5 mins filling your bottles with water just to make your way back to the elliptical for another 30 min sesh at a speed of 5.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Very poor form. 

The twink with the bottle is required to keep a close lookout for people without bottles who only need a sip.  Upon said person's arrival, the twink is to immediately step aside to allow the sipper to take his/her drink.  Once the fountain is clear, the twink may return to filling his faggy little bottle. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I'm always wondering why they don't fill those things up at home? They like the 'fresh' gym water? They're too anemic to carry a kilo of water to the gym!? Where's Leonard Nimoy when we need him?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
whenever you go to the water fountain just rip a big stinky fart, you'll have the fountain all to yourself

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I'm always wondering why they don't fill those things up at home? They like the 'fresh' gym water? They're too anemic to carry a kilo of water to the gym!? Where's Leonard Nimoy when we need him?

i fill my bottle up in the gym because it's a long drive to my gym and the water is hot by the time i get there and the gym fountain is very cold. And the fountain is a long walk from the weight area so that's why i bring a bottle.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I don't take a bottle with me. Every rest set i wander over to the fountain and take a sip. I think i do that more out of habit though.
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I always bring a water bottle to the gym so I don't have to waste time going to the fountain. I like cold water so I freeze about a quarter of the container then fill the rest to the top before I go to the gym. A few times I have run out of water and had to refill at the fountain but always step aside when someone comes up for a sip.

If you like to move fast and not waste time you should bring your own water.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Very poor form. 

The twink with the bottle is required to keep a close lookout for people without bottles who only need a sip.  Upon said person's arrival, the twink is to immediately step aside to allow the sipper to take his/her drink.  Once the fountain is clear, the twink may return to filling his faggy little bottle. 

textbook

dragonfist

• Getbig III
What pisses me off even more is people who use the fountain to fill their water bottles in a gym that has a water cooler.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What I don't understand is people who don't bring a water bottle to the gym.  Staying hydrated is as important as anything else we do, and taking a sip off the fountain every now and then isn't really going to do the trick.

That being said, I always let the sippers go first when I'm filling a bottle.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Re: What's with the turds who barely break a sweat and take forever......
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 07:44:55 AM »
im going to fart next time ass hole

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 07:46:57 AM »
What I don't understand is people who don't bring a water bottle to the gym.  Staying hydrated is as important as anything else we do, and taking a sip off the fountain every now and then isn't really going to do the trick.

That being said, I always let the sippers go first when I'm filling a bottle.

or people who buy a water bottle everytime.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 07:56:49 AM »
who the fuck drinks out of a public water fountain antway.  might as well drink out of the fucking toilet.  Ruling-you're both twinks and gays who like the taste of shit.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 10:43:29 AM »
because they are refilling it.
anyway, I avoid the fountain. For the price we pay in fees, they should have coolers. ;D
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »
Very poor form. 

QFT