Author Topic: Just started a dream journal...  (Read 3859 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Re: Just started a dream journal...
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 12:28:40 AM »
I'd say without filling out the dream journal you've just learned how much you love the dong.
;D

...agreed.

Dreams are awesome.

Come on champs...contribute to the topic at hand. What are some your more memorable dreams?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 03:16:37 AM »
Dreams are awesome.

Come on champs...contribute to the topic at hand. What are some your more memorable dreams?

I used to have falling dreams as a kid, a few a year.  My body would contort and there would be a feeling of terror and a 'climb the rope in gym class' sensation in my guts, except nasty, not nifty.

They say if you hit the ground before you wake up you'll die or some nonsense.  Around age 12 or so I had one of these dreams and knew I was dreaming so I decided, 'in midair,' to keep my eyes shut.  When I hit the ground I bounced a couple of times, realized I was fine, and decided to wake up.  Haven't had a falling dream since.

A psych would probably like to tell me all about what it 'means' but it seems reasonable to me that a fear of falling could be an instinct remaining from the monkey days.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 03:19:09 AM »
I used to have falling dreams as a kid, a few a year.  My body would contort and there would be a feeling of terror and a 'climb the rope in gym class' sensation in my guts, except nasty, not nifty.

They say if you hit the ground before you wake up you'll die or some nonsense.  Around age 12 or so I had one of these dreams and knew I was dreaming so I decided, 'in midair,' to keep my eyes shut.  When I hit the ground I bounced a couple of times, realized I was fine, and decided to wake up.  Haven't had a falling dream since.

A psych would probably like to tell me all about what it 'means' but it seems reasonable to me that a fear of falling could be an instinct remaining from the monkey days.
have you ever had dreams about going into elevators or corridors with rooms ?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »
have you ever had dreams about going into elevators or corridors with rooms ?

Not that I recall.  What is the significance of those dreams?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 03:29:50 AM »
Not that I recall.  What is the significance of those dreams?
going in the compartimentalized mind ...signs of a speciffically programmed person

as well as rotating fans or propellers

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 03:41:23 AM »
going in the compartimentalized mind ...signs of a speciffically programmed person

as well as rotating fans or propellers

As in programmed by someone else?  Isn't this what they call a 'paranoid delusion' Sev?  :D

The mind is not a computer.  It is conscious.  You've got to be applying the word 'programmed' equivocally.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 03:48:07 AM »
As in programmed by someone else?  Isn't this what they call a 'paranoid delusion' Sev?  :D

The mind is not a computer.  It is conscious.  You've got to be applying the word 'programmed' equivocally.
the mind can be compartimentalized and programmed

I take offense in what you say because I am a person who has gone through that experience

read the basics bellow please :

" What is programming? It is a method of altering and adding to the mind-patterns and thought-forms innate to an individual and population for the purposes of manipulating the actions, reactions, and plans of that population ~ in this case, our planet Earth. Programming is the software embedded in the brain to monitor all functions.

What is mind-control? It is the application of the programming software as it steers and directs the activities of the individual in every aspect of life. The individual is not able to discern his/her own thoughts from those which are artificially induced.

The process started aeons ago on this planet with a group calling itself "The Illuminati." The Illuminati consists of 13 families who control and manipulate all things on Earth, as well as the 300 families who work directly for them. This is not conspiracy theory; this is fact.

Throughout historical experience, it is known that the only way for a relatively small group to safely and logically control billions of others, is to control their minds and also their bodies.

Through techniques developed before this world began, it was discovered that when a mind is traumatized by torture, fear, and pain, the individual personality fractures and segments in order to deal with the trauma. When this split occurs, it naturally creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13. This means that there are 2,197 separate components or compartments of a personality that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual. All are pieces of the whole; the programming prevents integration and cohesiveness.

The entire population of the world in the 21st Century is programmed—mostly subliminally via satellite transmissions, television, radio, and ground antennae that transmit ELF and microwave signals. These signals piggyback the brain waves to download information and instruction.

Globally, about 2% of the population, or about 130 million people, are specifically programmed. This means that they were physically taken for programming sessions that involved the use of technology, sexual abuse, torture, drugs, and a host of other methodologies.

In the United States, about 5% of the population, or about 15 million people, are specifically programmed. These people are known as "sleepers," "Monarchs," and/or "sex-slaves." As you read, please keep in mind that the purpose of this book is to demonstrate case studies and their deprogramming. Deprogramming is a slow and tedious process that is like an archeological dig. You cannot just stick the shovel in the ground because you might damage something. You need to slowly brush away and release each little layer until the buried artifacts and treasures are revealed. Only then can they be saved intact and preserved.

In deprogramming, each layer of the control system must be carefully examined, cleaned, and merged back into the original personality so that the end result is a whole and cohesive functioning total human being with all the faculties, memories, and mind-patterns operating perfectly. This is the goal of what I do.

Alters are surfacing in many programmed people. Some lead to suicide programming and other functions that are malevolent. If you can consciously download the programming before it is externally triggered, then you can effectively preclude the programmed functions from occurring, thus giving the individual back control of his/her own life. When programs are triggered, the individual learns to recognize the switch or the anomaly. He/she is then able to work on merging this back into the original personality, which is really centered at the reptilian brainstem before feeding into the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Working within a programming cube of 2,197 compartments is a formidable task. One must be patient and truly willing to work on the process until completion. Completion which may not even occur in this lifetime, depends upon how old one is when the deprogramming process begins.

In the following section are stories written by individuals who are specifically programmed and have worked with me in deprogramming themselves. The stories are in their own words and are presented as an example of the various types of programming nuances that can exist.

Table of Contents

Preface

Section 1: Case Studies & Analyses
Introduction
1. Stalker Programming
2. Presidential Model Programming
3. The Seeding Program
4. Experimental Monarch Programming
5. Male Monarch Programming
6. Disney Programming
7. Green Star Programming
8. Elite Descendent Programming
9. Failed Termination
10. Androgyny Programming
11. Monarch Breeding Programming
12. Cult Programming
13. Vigilante Sleeper Programming

Section 2: Unusual Programming & Experiments
1. Destroyers
2. Name Changers
3. Channelers
4. Walk-ins
5. Religious Fundamentalists

Section 3: Common Programming
1. Seeding Programming
2. Suicide Programming
3. Green Star Programming
4. Monarch Programming

Section 4: Deprogramming
1. Deprogramming Techniques
2. Technology Techniques
3. Elixirs
4. Deprogramming Training

Section 5: Supportive Articles by Janet Swerdlow
1. Layers of Mind-Control & Programming
2. Compartmentalization
3. Nowhere to Hide but Deep Inside
4. Exploring the Darkness
5. Red, White & Blue... Are These Triggers for You?
6. Do Unto Others... The Reptilian Balance
7. Wake-Up Call
8. Who's Going to Win?
9. Becoming Invincible
10. Practical Tips & Affirmations"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 04:09:27 AM »
How did I know you'd post something like that?  Did you program me Sevastase?!

I take offense in what you say because I am a person who has gone through that experience

Well then I'm sorry dammit.  I'm glad you managed to free yourself from the insidious mind control of THEM and are here to expose the shocking, shocking truth.  Do THEY target bodybuilders?  Are we really in danger?!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »
How did I know you'd post something like that?  Did you program me Sevastase?!

Well then I'm sorry dammit.  I'm glad you managed to free yourself from the insidious mind control of THEM and are here to expose the shocking, shocking truth.  Do THEY target bodybuilders?  Are we really in danger?!
thought I could have an intelligent conv w/ you

nevermind

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 04:44:00 AM »
thought I could have an intelligent conv w/ you

nevermind

I'm too tired to tackle world domination conspiracy theories right now.  Perhaps we could address tin foil hat issues some other time?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 04:46:39 AM »
I'm too tired to tackle world domination conspiracy theories right now.  Perhaps we could address tin foil hat issues some other time?
still ironic

read this ... then we could talk about it

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17.htm

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 04:48:14 AM »
still ironic

It's what I have in lieu of wit.