Author Topic: Just started a dream journal...  (Read 3861 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Just started a dream journal...
« on: July 06, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »
Gonna keep it by my bedside so I can quickly record any dreams I have. I'll be able to reflect on them and discover more about my inner self. Anyone else do this?

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Just started a dream journal...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:50:07 AM »
I've only ever recorded one dream, where a homeless guy tried to rape me and my friends.  I beat him to death with a pipe.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 01:01:09 AM »
I've only ever recorded one dream, where a homeless guy tried to rape me and my friends.  I beat him to death with a pipe.

HAHA sounds entertaining.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 01:19:33 AM »
Ok, add to the list of kissing men, skin products and now we have a "dream journal"..........just admit you are a raging homosexual and move on, son.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 01:56:37 AM »
Ok, add to the list of kissing men, skin products and now we have a "dream journal"..........just admit you are a raging homosexual and move on, son.

You saying his Inner Self isn't hiding in his ass?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:29 AM »
I thought no deal was only me?  ???

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 05:03:33 AM »
This can also be first step towards lucid dreams you can control.  ;) I had a dream journal for a couple of months and one time almost realised I was in a dream.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
Gonna keep it by my bedside so I can quickly record any dreams I have. I'll be able to reflect on them and discover more about my inner self. Anyone else do this?

Gayer then a portley musclebear, in pink assless chaps, hoping up and down on a greasy pink dildo while singing liza manelli songs.......

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »
I have a dream journal

here are some tips :

keep it near your bed

as soon as you wake up, surround yourself in brown so you can ground and remember most of your dreams

when you go to bed, vizualize royal blue .. this will help you skip past the astral realm which can be dangerous and go straight into hyperspace

good luck

oh yeah : you also need " Decoding your life " by Janet Swerdlow in order to learn how to properly interpret them

(If you call expansions.com tell them Sebastian from Romania sent you )

interesting advice
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 06:12:09 AM »
the most fucked up dreams are when you won a lot of money in the lotery.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 06:42:40 AM »
I have 2 friends called Johnny McCullaugh and Steven McKee

I had a dream my then 15year old sister got pregnant to a guy called Jonny McKee - man i was suspicious of them for a long while

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »
I have a dream journal

here are some tips :

keep it near your bed

as soon as you wake up, surround yourself in brown so you can ground and remember most of your dreams

when you go to bed, vizualize royal blue .. this will help you skip past the astral realm which can be dangerous and go straight into hyperspace

good luck

oh yeah : you also need " Decoding your life " by Janet Swerdlow in order to learn how to properly interpret them

what is astral realm and hyperspace?

This can also be first step towards lucid dreams you can control.  ;) I had a dream journal for a couple of months and one time almost realised I was in a dream.

This is my hope!

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 09:57:09 AM »
Last night I dreamed that I woke up one morning with shitload of ugly tattoos... a huge superman cartoon on my back and some ugly shit clown in the front with some sort of big "appendage" sewed to my shoulder to represent the clown's head.

I was pretty happy to wake up and realize it was only a dream.... no offense to tattoed people on here.

??? ??? ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 10:00:40 AM »
My dreams are cartoon-like. I'd be wondering why the fate of the world rested on me delivering a truckload of popsicles to Colonel Zap.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 10:03:39 AM »
My dreams are cartoon-like. I'd be wondering why the fate of the world rested on me delivering a truckload of popsicles to Colonel Zap.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »
duuude you gotta study this shit first. You don't know what the astral realm is? How long have we been friends?! Where do you think you travel in your dreams?

This is from my book Awakening Your Divine Ka

Astral Body: (1) exact etheric double of the physical body which leaves the body while we sleep and travels in the astral and higher planes; (2) connected to the body at all times with a silver cord in the third chakra, or solar plexus. (3) While we sleep, the astral body contains our consciousness and goes into other realms to act out and heal karmic patterns, clear the subconscious, learn from higher beings, create the future, heal the past, interact with other humans, and explore. (4) When we are awake, the astral body is blended with the physical body and brings psychic protection to the body and aura if it is in healthy condition.

Astral Planes: (1) nonphysical realms of consciousness corresponding to the physical world but not of it. (2) Lower-astral planes are referred to as 'bardos' in buddhism, or the dark underworld. hell, and hades in western society. They consist of parasitic entities, denied aspects of human consciousness, thoughtform entities (thoughtforms that have become self-aware and self-sustaining), and projections created by negative emotions. The realm of 'bogey men,' monsters, and your wort-feared agendas. (3) When emotions are held onto and believed to be based in truth instead of being seen simply as emotions, they become negative. Examples: phobias, revenge, lust and sexual fantasies devoid of love and spirit connection; repressed and justified fear, anger, rage, hate, blame, self-pitying victimhood, control, and greed. These energies, as well as physical abuse, rape, drugs, alcohol, indulgence in negative thinking, past-life murder or suicide, and absence of spiritual connectedness, pull humans into the lower-astral planes. (4) There are also higher-astral planes that correspond to the physical world such as the geometric plane, causal plane, interlinking communication network, past and future etheric double of all physical existence and experience, and the Akashic Records. These realms are generally accessed during sleep by the astral body. (5) the dark polarity of the fourth and fifth dimensions. The beings on these realms impulse humans via their own vices, negative thoughtforms, repressed emotions, and denied or unhealed shadow sides.

Here's how the book Between The Gates defines dreaming:

Normal Dreaming: Dreams are the most common, fragmented, and unreliable means of experiencing inner worlds because they depend on inner energies working to the surface of the operator's consciousness remembering them in some meaningful way on awakening. Normal dreams, however, are a valuable tool for taking the next step, directed dreaming, for reaching the inner worlds. Inner dreaming, in fact, may be passed over entirely, and lucid dreaming directly experienced in some instances.

Directed Dreaming: Directed dreaming in nearly identical to pathworking, only the story is not described in detail. Instead, the dreamer imagines a particular setting, or possibly a scene from an unfinished previous dream, while going to sleep. At the same time, the dreamer gives verbal affirmations of the intention to dream about this particular subject. This is a very useful method for use in problem solving.

Do more research on your own. It's time to evolve, bros!
~

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »
the most fucked up dreams are when you won a lot of money in the lotery.
I've dreamed that I dreamed that I won the lottery and then woke up and couldn't believe that it wasn't a dream but real....then woke up  :-[

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
Carl Jung was an advocate of keeping a dream journal. Look for reoccuring themes or circles. Never let someone else interpert you dreams. Read Jung's work. Dreams are the royal road to the unconscious.
Don't let em fool ya

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »
I have a dream journal

here are some tips :

keep it near your bed

good luck

;D

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 04:01:49 PM »
astral is in between phisycal reality and hyperspace

hyperspace is pure energy, pure thought ( that's the REAL reality )

astral is an in between area where you can creata physicality if you wish

astral is to phisical reality and hyperspace what water is to ice and vapor  ;)

our "physical" reality is concentrated thought

your body is the representation of the mindpattern of your soul personality through the blueprint of the DNA

The DNA is the link between thought and matter ;)

In the astral realm there are many extraterestrial entities that could harm you or use you .... dangerous zone that needs to be bypassed

also when you physically die your soul personality first goes to astral then to hyperspace

Shit I wanna hit spellcheck so badly...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »
Shit I wanna hit spellcheck so badly...
too lazy to pay attention ... I could write correctly if I put a little effort into it but I'm lazy like that

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »
astral is in between phisycal reality and hyperspace

hyperspace is pure energy, pure thought ( that's the REAL reality )

astral is an in between area where you can creata physicality if you wish

astral is to phisical reality and hyperspace what water is to ice and vapor  ;)

our "physical" reality is concentrated thought

your body is the representation of the mindpattern of your soul personality through the blueprint of the DNA

The DNA is the link between thought and matter ;)

In the astral realm there are many extraterestrial entities that could harm you or use you .... dangerous zone that needs to be bypassed

also when you physically die your soul personality first goes to astral then to hyperspace

Thank you for your insight.

duuude you gotta study this shit first. You don't know what the astral realm is? How long have we been friends?! Where do you think you travel in your dreams?

This is from my book Awakening Your Divine Ka

Astral Body: (1) exact etheric double of the physical body which leaves the body while we sleep and travels in the astral and higher planes; (2) connected to the body at all times with a silver cord in the third chakra, or solar plexus. (3) While we sleep, the astral body contains our consciousness and goes into other realms to act out and heal karmic patterns, clear the subconscious, learn from higher beings, create the future, heal the past, interact with other humans, and explore. (4) When we are awake, the astral body is blended with the physical body and brings psychic protection to the body and aura if it is in healthy condition.

Astral Planes: (1) nonphysical realms of consciousness corresponding to the physical world but not of it. (2) Lower-astral planes are referred to as 'bardos' in buddhism, or the dark underworld. hell, and hades in western society. They consist of parasitic entities, denied aspects of human consciousness, thoughtform entities (thoughtforms that have become self-aware and self-sustaining), and projections created by negative emotions. The realm of 'bogey men,' monsters, and your wort-feared agendas. (3) When emotions are held onto and believed to be based in truth instead of being seen simply as emotions, they become negative. Examples: phobias, revenge, lust and sexual fantasies devoid of love and spirit connection; repressed and justified fear, anger, rage, hate, blame, self-pitying victimhood, control, and greed. These energies, as well as physical abuse, rape, drugs, alcohol, indulgence in negative thinking, past-life murder or suicide, and absence of spiritual connectedness, pull humans into the lower-astral planes. (4) There are also higher-astral planes that correspond to the physical world such as the geometric plane, causal plane, interlinking communication network, past and future etheric double of all physical existence and experience, and the Akashic Records. These realms are generally accessed during sleep by the astral body. (5) the dark polarity of the fourth and fifth dimensions. The beings on these realms impulse humans via their own vices, negative thoughtforms, repressed emotions, and denied or unhealed shadow sides.

Here's how the book Between The Gates defines dreaming:

Normal Dreaming: Dreams are the most common, fragmented, and unreliable means of experiencing inner worlds because they depend on inner energies working to the surface of the operator's consciousness remembering them in some meaningful way on awakening. Normal dreams, however, are a valuable tool for taking the next step, directed dreaming, for reaching the inner worlds. Inner dreaming, in fact, may be passed over entirely, and lucid dreaming directly experienced in some instances.

Directed Dreaming: Directed dreaming in nearly identical to pathworking, only the story is not described in detail. Instead, the dreamer imagines a particular setting, or possibly a scene from an unfinished previous dream, while going to sleep. At the same time, the dreamer gives verbal affirmations of the intention to dream about this particular subject. This is a very useful method for use in problem solving.

Do more research on your own. It's time to evolve, bros!

HAHA thanks man I'm psyched.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 06:37:14 PM »
just try to remember everything from your childhood you dumbfuck, then you'll understand your unconscious.

nodeal

• Getbig III
I wanna have nightmares
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »
Anyone else love nightmares? I think they're awesome. I love falling off some sort of edge such as a cliff or bridge and plunging to the ground in a dream and jolting awake right before hitting the ground. I love when I'm being chased and I can't run fast. It feels like I'm underwater and some crazy dude is catching up to me. I'm down for any nightmare...falling, running for my life, in near death situations, being in the path of a tornado, parents dying, whatever... so thrilling waking up and  saying "Oh shit!".

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: I wanna have nightmares
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 01:21:58 AM »
Anyone else love nightmares? I think they're awesome. I love falling off some sort of edge such as a cliff or bridge and plunging to the ground in a dream and jolting awake right before hitting the ground. I love when I'm being chased and I can't run fast. It feels like I'm underwater and some crazy dude is catching up to me. I'm down for any nightmare...falling, running for my life, in near death situations, being in the path of a tornado, parents dying, whatever... so thrilling waking up and  saying "Oh shit!".

You wrote about starting a dream-log. Not getting into lucid dreaming, are we? :D