Author Topic: Sarah Palin - a convenient distraction for Obama supporters.  (Read 1272 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I will premise this by saying that:

1.  Palin should have finished out her term.
2.  I like Palin and think she has a ton of potential and needs work on a lot of issues.
3.  The left wing lunatics treated her worse than dirt and show themselves to be the vile disgusting roaches they are.

_________

HOWEVER

_________

Sarah Palin is a convenient distraction for the Obama supporters from the failure that has become the Obama admn not six months into this debacle.  Let me illustrate.

1.  Stimulus is a failure.  Obama wasted 1 trillion dollars on a "stimulus" bill that was based on a lie and fraudulent ideology.  Even Biden is running for the exits on this.  This is going to greatly add to the national debt and lead to massive inflation for no benefit whatsoever.  Obama said that UE would not go above 8% WITH the stimulus.  No it is racing to 10% with no end in sight after signin g this mess.  The answer is very easy to anyone with a brain, THE MORE MONEY THE GOVT TAKES FROM THE ECONOMY MEANS LESS MONEY FOR PRIVATE BUSINESS! 

2.  Cap & Trade.   I have not seen one Obama supporter defend this insanity.  This amounts to another broken promise not to tax people making under 250 k a year and is another GS giveway to wall street.  Adding any taxes on people at this time like this is incredibly reckless.   

3. Health Care.   The CBO said that it will cost at least 1 trillion dollars and still leave at least 15 million uninsured.  The bill also will ration health care since you cant increase the populations of takers without increasing the population of givers.  He also is going to tax your health benefits.   

4.  Honduras & Iran.   The double standard is breathtaking.  Obama says not to "meddle" when people are seeking freedom in Iran.  Yet, he is meddling in Honduras where he is trying to put a marxist back into power that their govt through out for trying to abrogate their constitution.  Zelaya is buddies with Castro brothers, Chavez, and other marxists in SA.  Great job!

5.  Takeover of Auto industry. This one needs no discussion as Obama , who has never even changed a car tire, put a 31 y/o law school drop out in charge of this.  Just Brilliant.  This is another UAW bailout with no end in sight.   

6.  Deficits.  Obama is spending money at a rate never seen in the history of this nation.  He makes George Bush look like Scrooge and even acknowledged that "we are out of money." 

7.  Amnesty for Illegal Aliens.      Obama himself said after health care he wants to do amnesty for illegal aliens.  When the UE is 10% and state budgets are already bled dry by illegal aliens, is this really anything other than a payback to La Raza???

8.  Takeover of the Banks. TARP was a disaster and we still have no idea where the money went.  His bank bailouts have only hopes to pay gamblers 100% on the dollar on their bad bets. 

9. Currency fears.  Russia, China, and now India are calling for a new reserve currency due to Obama's reckless spending.   They see from afar what the dolts here refuse to understand. 

10.  Card Check.   Now that Franken is the 60th vote, you can bet your next paycheck that this insanity is coming back.   

YES, PALIN IS A CONVENIENT DISTRACTION FOR THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS WHO REFUSE TO SEE THE DESTRUCTION THAT OBAMA IS BRINGING.  HE IS A FAILURE, A LIAR, A FRAUD, AN INCOMPETENT, AND A MARXIST.             

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin - a convenient distraction for Obama supporters.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:35:52 AM »
11.  North Korea.  NK is firing rockets with increasing frequency with nothing being done.  They are setting us up again for more aid, concessions, and money transfers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »
So you are saying that Obama supporters put Palin up to quitting just for distraction purposes?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:43:40 AM »
So you are saying that Obama supporters put Palin up to quitting just for distraction purposes?

No.  Palin has made many mistakes and needs a lot of work before really being ready for anything national.  I have said many times I really like her but that she has flaws and issues that need to be worked on. 

However, just take a look at the traffic on Palin threads vs. stimulus failure, cap & trade, iran.hondurus, bailout, currency fear, threads. 

Obama supporters like yourself are quick to jump all over her, yet are amazingly silent as the evidence mounts that Obama is carrying forward GWB's third term and is racing us to a disaster. 

Palin does not not matter right now, the failed stim, bailouts, takeovers, cap & trade, currency fears, etc are what matter.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:54:26 AM »

Palin does not not matter right now,

She never has mattered.  Not then, not now, not ever.  She is simply nothing more than comedic relief. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »
She never has mattered.  Not then, not now, not ever.  She is simply nothing more than comedic relief. 

She is comedic relief for you because it is so obvious to almost anyone with a brain that Obama is a complete failure, flop, liar, phoney, fraud, marxist, and complete incompetent. 

There is not one single thing I listed above that you can credibly dispute.  Even Biden admitted the stimulus bill and the admn's calculations are a failure.  That was the first thing they did, and everything else is going to end up the same way, FAILURE. 

Lurker, I know this is hard for you, but the first step for recovery is admitting you have a problem.  And you do.  You need to admit to yourself that you were duped into voting for who you thought was going to be some "transformational figure" but who in reality is nothing more than GWB with darker skin.   

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will wake up to what is really going on. 

If you are not willing to do that, stick with the Palin attacks, ignorance is bliss.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 08:40:22 AM »
Obama is a complete failure, flop, liar, phoney, fraud, marxist, and complete incompetent. 

And an illegal Anti-America BLACK Muslim born outside our country who is going to detonate our own nukes within our own cities after he puts all the blacks on Air Force One and flies them to safety.

But yet, your own party couldn't defeat this man?  Tsk, tsk.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 08:43:54 AM »
And an illegal Anti-America BLACK Muslim born outside our country who is going to detonate our own nukes within our own cities after he puts all the blacks on Air Force One and flies them to safety.

But yet, your own party couldn't defeat this man?  Tsk, tsk.

Running McLame was the worst mistake.  The GIOP sucks worse than the Dems and I will join you in that.  At least the dems are honest what they are about. 

McCain was a disaster.  Palin was the ONLY reason I voted for him. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
You wasted your vote on Palin.

And exactly WHY did the GOP run McCain?  WHY did he emerge from the primaries as the frontrunner?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[1] [2]

Lurker, can you just refute the points he listed above instead of constantly trying to steer the conversation elsewhere?

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 09:18:56 AM »
You wasted your vote on Palin.

And exactly WHY did the GOP run McCain?  WHY did he emerge from the primaries as the frontrunner?

Because the early primaries had "open primaries".  If you looka tthe election results, he always won by plurality and never got huge election victories. 

McCain was the worst of the bunch.  I voted for romney in the primary and though he should be VP. 

The deal was sealed for Obama when McLame made his infamous "fundamentals of the economy" speech and his suspending his campaign nonsense.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »
Because the early primaries had "open primaries".  If you looka tthe election results, he always won by plurality and never got huge election victories. 

Yup.  Had the early primaries been solely Republican, Romney most likely would have got the nod.  He was winning the Republican vote.
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
Sarah Palin threads always generated a lot of traffic- before the election, before the left needed to distract from the Obama administration's "failures'.

The attention she gets from the left has nothing to do with any type of concerted distraction. It has everything to do with the fact that she is currently the face of the GOP and is comically inept. So inept that she was not allowed to answer questions from the press during the presidential campaign. These Palin threads take off  because her supporters try so hard to make her seem "unretarded". Even in this thread, you brag about having voted for her, but she was guaranteed to have been exponentially more disastrous than you claim Obama has been.

All of the issues you listed in your opening post have been hashed out ad nauseum on these pages.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »
Sarah Palin threads always generated a lot of traffic- before the election, before the left needed to distract from the Obama administration's "failures'.

The attention she gets from the left has nothing to do with any type of concerted distraction. It has everything to do with the fact that she is currently the face of the GOP and is comically inept. So inept that she was not allowed to answer questions from the press during the presidential campaign. These Palin threads take off  because her supporters try so hard to make her seem "unretarded". Even in this thread, you brag about having voted for her, but she was guaranteed to have been exponentially more disastrous than you claim Obama has been.

All of the issues you listed in your opening post have been hashed out ad nauseum on these pages.

Add Biden to the list as even he admitted that the admn failed. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »
Add Biden to the list as even he admitted that the admn failed. 

He said the admin miscalculated the depth of the economy's problems. To you, I guess, that means the stimulus package is a failure and should have never been passed. I was never a big supporter of the stimulus, but I  look at how bad the unemployment rate is now and  I'm pretty convinced the stimulus package would have been an even easier sell had everyone known this was going to happen. Even package opponents didn't think unemployment would skyrocket like this. At worst, they claimed the bill was unnecessary because the economy was cyclical and would turn around on its own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »
He said the admin miscalculated the depth of the economy's problems. To you, I guess, that means the stimulus package is a failure and should have never been passed. I was never a big supporter of the stimulus, but I  look at how bad the unemployment rate is now and  I'm pretty convinced the stimulus package would have been an even easier sell had everyone known this was going to happen. Even package opponents didn't think unemployment would skyrocket like this. At worst, they claimed the bill was unnecessary because the economy was cyclical and would turn around on its own.

Dead wrong 100%.  The stimulus bill is fueling UE, not stopping it.  Obama has wrong instincts on everything related to $$$> 

It should not have been passed because it was destined for falure from the beginning.  Read any posts from myself or some others before this thing was passed and I said exactly whyt his thing was going to fail.  Its a govt spending program, not a jobs bill.  Its a collosal waste of money down a rat hole.   

This was a liberal pet project bill, not a jobs bill.  Go look at the Schiff videos from before the billw as passed. 

Biden is a liar because many people predicted exactly what would happen with this and he knows it.   

Watch these. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

In FL only Republicans can vote in GOP primaries.  Who won there?

Sounds to me like your party doesn't care for the religious neoconservative taste anymore and without the independents and moderates voting for you, you will never win.

Bottom line is, people jumped shipped after Palin opened her mouth.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »
I agree OBAMA is doing a great job

Sounds to me like your party doesn't care for the religious neoconservative taste anymore and without the independents and moderates voting for you, you will never win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 11:07:23 AM »

Inlcuding me, I cant stand the religious right.  They are a disgrace and want massive govt controlling your life the same way liberals do. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »
Dude, please. When the economy showed signs of stabilization in May, you claimed that it had nothing to do with the stimulus bill because the money was too staggered to have an effect so soon. A month later, that same staggered money is exacerbating the UE rate?   ::)

Schiff's argument is that the stimulus bill will hurt the economy because there will be more gov't debt, not because it will fuel unemployment. I didn't watch any of the videos in their entirety, but in the third one he specifically says that the bill creates jobs in the public sector at the expense of creating jobs in the private sector. Even if you choose to believe him, that isn't the same thing as fueling unemployment.

Schiff made no real predictions about how UE rates would play out in the coming months. What he did say is that he felt a hands off approach by gov't was the way to go and that the market would take care of itself and things would be better in five years.  Which is what I said in my previous post. Even the interviewer in the first clip discusses the prevailing criticisms of the bill and says that most people just think it wouldn't have worked in its then current form.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »
Dude, please. When the economy showed signs of stabilization in May, you claimed that it had nothing to do with the stimulus bill because the money was too staggered to have an effect so soon. A month later, that same staggered money is exacerbating the UE rate?   ::)

Schiff's argument is that the stimulus bill will hurt the economy because there will be more gov't debt, not because it will fuel unemployment. I didn't watch any of the videos in their entirety, but in the third one he specifically says that the bill creates jobs in the public sector at the expense of creating jobs in the private sector. Even if you choose to believe him, that isn't the same thing as fueling unemployment.

Schiff made no real predictions about how UE rates would play out in the coming months. What he did say is that he felt a hands off approach by gov't was the way to go and that the market would take care of itself and things would be better in five years.  Which is what I said in my previous post. Even the interviewer in the first clip discusses the prevailing criticisms of the bill and says that most people just think it wouldn't have worked in its then current form.

________________________ ________________________

There was and is no stabilization, even now, just a rate in the speed of the decline.  This ship is still sinking, just not as fast.   

As far as the stimulus bill, it was destined to fail from the beginning and was not a jobs bill. 

Obama should have been honest about that.   

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
There was and is no stabilization, even now, just a rate in the speed of the decline.  This ship is still sinking, just not as fast.   

As far as the stimulus bill, it was destined to fail from the beginning and was not a jobs bill.

Obama should have been honest about that. 

These are your opinions, which we've been over countless times.

Either way, the point is made. Sarah Palin is not a "convenient distraction".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 11:33:46 AM »
These are your opinions, which we've been over countless times.

Either way, the point is made. Sarah Palin is not a "convenient distraction".

Fine, she is an attractive distraction. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »
"Distraction" doesn't mean "walking joke".

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »
Sarah Palin is a convenient distraction for the Obama supporters from the failure that has become the Obama admn not six months into this debacle. 

yup

this is why there is only one party.