Author Topic: Since True Adonis doesn't work, what does he do to survive? Are his parents  (Read 19602 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
An unemployed drop out . . .I wonder what race you are ::)

The Beef

Figgs is white.

TA, you say you graduated from one of those three excellent universities yet Alex23 says that you're a community college dropout and seems to have proof to back it up. Speak on this, please.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Totally wrong.  I like all culture including Soulja Boy.

solja boy will lower your iq....true story

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Figgs is white.

TA, you say you graduated from one of those three excellent universities yet Alex23 says that you're a community college dropout and seems to have proof to back it up. Speak on this, please.
Ask him to present his proof since the onus is entirely upon him to do so.  Keep in mind the other lies and proof he claimed to have on me.  Most memorable and laughable being that I doctored all of my pictures and that I faked the entire Mr. Getbig and used Growth Hormone from Palumbo to pull it all off.

The guy is certainly troubled and probably posted half of this in a drunken stupor of some sort.  At least one can hope that is the explanation for his truly bizarre behavior.  The way I see it, if you deal in fiction, at least make it interesting.  Pretend I was born in a cave and raised by a she-wolf and claim to have the name of the animal trainer that hand fed me once I was discovered in a Wyoming cave.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
solja boy will lower your iq....true story
True, but you cannot deny that it plays well to the untalented and it is interesting to see many try to emulate his mediocrity.

I give him tons of credit for being able to fleece millions and rise to stardom with little effort other than great gimmickry.

His impact is amusing thus far.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
True, but you cannot deny that it plays well to the untalented and it is interesting to see many try to emulate his mediocrity.

I give him tons of credit for being able to fleece millions and rise to stardom with little effort other than great gimmickry.

His impact is amusing thus far.

you are correct..it is hilarious, he sucks but the other day spent 12k in the LV store...and he has zero talent...

Alex23

Ask him to present his proof since the onus is entirely upon him to do so.  Keep in mind the other lies and proof he claimed to have on me.  Most memorable and laughable being that I doctored all of my pictures and that I faked the entire Mr. Getbig and used Growth Hormone from Palumbo to pull it all off.

The guy is certainly troubled and probably posted half of this in a drunken stupor of some sort.  At least one can hope that is the explanation for his truly bizarre behavior.  The way I see it, if you deal in fiction, at least make it interesting.  Pretend I was born in a cave and raised by a she-wolf and claim to have the name of the animal trainer that hand fed me once I was discovered in a Wyoming cave.

Settle down Jr College boy... some term community college "paper" that you wrote are still circulating around...

If I'm lying just tell us, where did you go?

OWNED TO NO END.

Fury

• Getbig V
Settle down Jr College boy... some term community college "paper" that you wrote are still circulating around...

If I'm lying just tell us, where did you go?

OWNED TO NO END.

You think he would. Especially if he went to Duke or UNC, considering those are both tier 1 universities. Even NC State. All three of those are top 100 universities and anyone who graduated from there would have no problem telling others that. Not like any of the three are schools to be ashamed of attending.

Now community college on the other hand....that might throw a kink in the "super higher intellect" shtick.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
UNC. I have posted this many times already. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
UNC. I have posted this many times already. 
You also posted that you quit going because you refused to pay your parking tickets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You also posted that you quit going because you refused to pay your parking tickets.
Nope.  I posted that because I refuse to pay and we were talking about how horrible college expenses are and how they are more or less vultures in all aspects.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yeesh is Adonis ever getting destroyed in this thread.  College dropout hey?  Geezus even I have a 4 year degree.  And still after all these years he sits on here and claims great intelligence.  And he's unemployed? Wow.  My life is lookin up

Alex23

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smells like teen spirit...

Adonis what was your major and what do you have to show for?

Alex23

yeesh is Adonis ever getting destroyed in this thread.  College dropout hey?  Geezus even I have a 4 year degree.  And still after all these years he sits on here and claims great intelligence.  And he's unemployed? Wow.  My life is lookin up

Your life just needs a jolt josh. You're a smart, good spirited man. Not an antisocial parasite.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smells like teen spirit...

One of Nirvana's best f'n songs ever.  PIP Kurt Cobain

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Still waiting on all of this proof.  I wish Alex and some of you were a bit more creative.  At least make up something that will give us all a good chuckle, something sardonic or symbolic within the bounds of unreasonable plausibility yet entirely ironic.   Your lack of genius sickens me!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Still waiting on all of this proof.  I wish Alex and some of you were a bit more creative.  At least make up something that will give us all a good chuckle, something sardonic or symbolic within the bounds of unreasonable plausibility yet entirely ironic.   Your lack of genius sickens me!

Truth > fiction. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
TA=living teh dream...
I hate the State.

Alex23

Allways covering with a condescending tone but avoiding the subject. Epic Lying and relying on Caroline's ebay knock-off business to pay for the rent.

29yo, still renting, no education but trying to be an "intellectual" on the internets... quite a winner ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Allways covering with a condescending tone but avoiding the subject. Epic Lying and relying on Caroline's ebay knock-off business to pay for the rent.
29yo, still renting, no education but trying to be an "intellectual" on the internets... quite a winner ::)

Who and what is this?
I hate the State.

Alex23

Who and what is this?

Caroline Gresh, Adam's "girlfriend" sells big brand knock-offs on ebay. This is their main source of revenue.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Caroline Gresh, Adam's "girlfriend" sells big brand knock-offs on ebay. This is their main source of revenue.

How do you know this?
I hate the State.

Alex23

How do you know this?

If I tell you I'll have to kill you.

A certain someone who left the boards recently forwarded all the info / IMs / emails before he took off...

Fury

• Getbig V

So you're saying the chances of TA graduating from an accredited 4-year university are slim to none?

Alex23

So you're saying the chances of TA graduating from an accredited 4-year university are slim to none?

I'm saying women want bigger things when hitting the late 20's... a leecher / eternal student is usually the first thing to go....

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm saying women want bigger things when hitting the late 20's... a leecher / eternal student is usually the first thing to go....

:D