Author Topic: Liz Trotta on Fox: Palin is 'inarticulate and undereducated' used her looks and  (Read 3530 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I find it interesting that Republicans always wait until it's too late.
 With Bush, they defended him on EVERYTHING until he was a lame duck at which point many finally let down their guard and admitted he was an idiot. It'd be nice they stopped treating politics like a sport in which they root for the home team no matter how badly they're playing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
 With Bush, they defended him on EVERYTHING until he was a lame duck at which point many finally let down their guard and admitted he was an idiot. It'd be nice they stopped treating politics like a sport in which they root for the home team no matter how badly they're playing.

Oh come on.  Both parties do this. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Very eye roll worthy. You're a gimmick but at least you don't sound like a 2 year old.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Put her next to this man, people could only laugh at her:

Holy Cow! That was brutal!!!

Did they at least have an ambulance on standby?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Not strange at all.  She's smart.  She's honest.  She's genuine.  She works hard.  She's funny.  Those are some of the basic qualities of any good speaker.  You don't have to be fire and brimstone, have a great "speaking voice," etc. to present yourself well.  Audiences appreciate authenticity.  The fact she is physically attractive helps too.

No, but you do have to at least be articulate, ...and coherent. Both of which she clearly is not.

Also, the woman just drew 20,000 in New York.  People come out in droves to hear her.  The media has been clamoring all over her for interviews since the election. 

People clamour to see huge train wrecks and bad car accidents too, ...doesn't mean they want to experience it as a daily event. I honestly think GW has (hopefully) forever raised the bar on the Presidency. The notion of having a folksy down-to-earth President has worn out it's welcome in the past 8 years and most Americans are now saying no to the idea of having any more C students in the white house.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Education has nothing to do with it, she needs about a year of good media training and foreign policy immersion. She could get both as a US senator. She needs work.

The pitiful part about the truth of your comment is...  she supposedly has a media degree if memory serves me correctly. You'd think she would have at least learned something about delivery in all the time she studied, or even in the time she was on air as a sportscaster.
w