Author Topic: Gyno surgery  (Read 876 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Gyno surgery
« on: July 06, 2009, 03:28:36 PM »
  Hey guys I'm on my 4th cycle and have always got a little gyno but it goes away after I'm off and I use Nolva.  Right now I have only 3 weeks left and am taking a 600mg of EQ e/w with 750mg test-e e/w.  I started out the first 6 weeks with 600 mg deca e/w instead of the EQ.  ]

Anyway my nipples are pointing down a bit and I have some decent sized lumps behind them.  I'm using Nolva everyday now.  If it doesn't get better after I'm off I'm gonna look into the surgery to cut it out and get rid of it.  Anyone had it done and know about this procedure.  I live in the states and have good health insurance and wanted to know if anyone knows how I could get my insurance to cover the procedure.  Thanks in advace for the help!

Oh yeah I have a little Arimadex laying around but I'm saveing that for when I'm off and start my HCG.  Any thing else I should think about getting for PCT???

Endo

• Getbig II
Re: Gyno surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »
Why didn't you run arimidex the entire cycle?
It's unlikely your insurance will cover the gyno surgery - its considered cosmetic. Kids who have something called pubertal gyno even have a hell of time trying to get their insurance company to cover it.
But if I was gonna try I would emphasize to your PCP that they hurt alot and then try and get a referral to a surgeon.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »
If its not too late I would get on ASAP 2.5mg Letrozole ED.  Have heard though when nips point down its getting pretty bad.  Try the letro there are times when i do drol and test I start to get pain and lumps growing that I can feel. When that happens Letro takes care of it. 

Pretty sure all men have some breast type glands it's just the hormonal imbalance causes it to blow up.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »
Why didn't you run arimidex the entire cycle?
It's unlikely your insurance will cover the gyno surgery - its considered cosmetic. Kids who have something called pubertal gyno even have a hell of time trying to get their insurance company to cover it.
But if I was gonna try I would emphasize to your PCP that they hurt alot and then try and get a referral to a surgeon.

There are some companies that will cover the cost of the glandular excision at a hospital. You need to have a referral from your doc of course. I've even heard of some guys in Canada getting a referral to the cosmetic surgeon and they covered both excision ANY liposuction!!

I don't know how much glandular tissue I had to begin with but it's becoming a little painful after using nothing for almost a year. Ran a bit of letro and it shrunk but it's still painful. Will run some nolva but honestly, I'm thinking of going to the doc and getting the glands cut out before it becomes a real big problem. So many people spend thousands on SERMs, AIs and prolactin antagonists (myself included!) that you might as well just take the plunge and get the surgery.

Now that I have some sore nips I'm going to see if I can at least get the excision covered by my medical insurance. Best of luck to the OP. I'd suggest giving aromasin a try, as long as it's pharm grade. All the UGL shit I swear is underdosed or just nolva. A suicidal inhibitor that occupies the estrogen receptor would be your best bet. Although I just have sore nips and slight puffiness when I'm bloated, it's just such a headache in the long run. In hindsight, $4000-$6000 is not much to be gyno-free.