Author Topic: US Manned Space Flight In Doubt 40 Years After Moon Walk...  (Read 7050 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
HAHAAHAHAAHAH...Truth is they CAN'T GET TO THE MOON (can you say VAN ALLEN BELTS) so the public is told it is because of bugetary constraints...yeah right!!!...Hmmmm.. seems like the great america does not want to do another FAKE MOON LANDING!!!

US manned space flight in doubt 40 years after moon walk    
Jul 5 07:08 PM US/Eastern

US ambitions to send astronauts back to the moon as a prelude to missions t...

US ambitions to send astronauts back to the moon as a prelude to missions to Mars have been put in doubt by budgetary constraints 40 years after man's triumphant landing on Earth's nearest neighbor.

After the Columbia space shuttle disaster in 2003, former president George W. Bush decided to phase out the shuttle flights by 2003 and set a more ambitious mandate for America in space.

Launched in 2004, the so-called Constellation program aims to take Americans back to the moon by 2020 to use as a launch pad for manned voyages to Mars.

Without renouncing those objectives, President Barack Obama has named a commission of experts to review the US manned space flight program and make recommendations by the end of August.

The space shuttles, which have carried crews of astronauts into space since 1981, were conceived as reusable vehicles to transport heavy, bulky equipment into Earth's orbit, primarily for the construction of the International Space Station.

But the shuttle has kept the United States stuck in a low orbit for too long at a time when other countries like China are emerging as rivals in space, argues Michael Griffin, the former NASA chief who championed the Constellation program.

"I think we must return to the moon because it's the next step. It's a few days from home," he said. "Mars is only a few months from Earth."

In unveiling the Constellation program in 2004 to the Congress, Griffin said: "The single overarching goal of human space flight is the human settlement of the solar system, and eventually beyond."

"In the long run, human populations must diversify if it wishes to survive," he said in an interview with AFP last year.

But NASA's budget is not big enough to cover the cost of Constellation's Orion capsule, a more advanced and spacious version of the Apollo lunar module, and the Ares 1 and Ares V launchers needed to put it in orbit.

Constellation is projected to cost about 150 billion dollars, but estimates for the Ares 1 have skyrocketed from 26 billion dollars in 2006 to 44 billion dollars last year.

With a space exploration budget of six billion dollars in 2009, Senator Bill Nelson of Florida said: "NASA simply can't do the job it's been given -- the president's goal of being on the moon by 2020."

Nelson, a former astronaut, deplored that between 2020 and 2015 the United States will have no way of transporting its astronauts to the ISS except aboard Russian Soyuz space craft.

Meanwhile, a group of active and retired NASA engineers, who are critical of the Constellation project, have been working in their spare time on a parallel project dubbed Jupiter Direct.

It envisions using the Orion capsule but replacing the Ares launchers with a family of launchers with common components based on existing shuttle technology.

Proposals presented to Obama's commission on human space flight estimate Jupiter's cost at 14 billion dollars, half the original estimate for the Ares 1.

The commission chairman, respected former Lockheed Martin chief executive Norman Augustine, said it comes down to money.

"With a few exceptions, we have the technology or the knowledge that we could go to Mars if we wanted with humans. We could put a telescope on the moon if we wanted," he said.

"The technology is by and large there. It boils down to what can we afford?"

C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: US Manned Space Flight In Doubt 40 Years After Moon Walk...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »
 ::) ::)

Nowhere in this article does it say anything about the Moon landing being staged, fake or a hoax.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
::) ::)

Nowhere in this article does it say anything about the Moon landing being staged, fake or a hoax.

REALLY????...Did you look through and read the whole post??? Maybe you should read it again...You missed an important comment.
C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »
REALLY????...Did you look through and read the whole post??? Maybe you should read it again...You missed an important comment.

OK gimmick, what comment would that be? You explained your position before the article. It was childish and ignorant but that's the only thing I see that says anything about a "fake moon landing". It says nothing about a fake moon landing in the article.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »
OK gimmick, what comment would that be? You explained your position before the article. It was childish and ignorant but that's the only thing I see that says anything about a "fake moon landing". It says nothing about a fake moon landing in the article.

Chuckle Chuckle...It is obvious you are operating on limited intelliegnce. The article is about america NOT being able to go to the moon. MY comment was becasue of the VAN ALLEN BELTS (which they CAN NOT FLY THROUGH), so the only way they can get to the moon is by way of another FAKE MOON LANDING, which they do not want to do. Do you get it now????
C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »
HAHAAHAHAAHAH...Truth is they CAN'T GET TO THE MOON (can you say VAN ALLEN BELTS)

good point poorly presented...

our space suits back in the lunar landing days DID NOT HAVE RADIATION PROTECTION built in...which woulda made it difficult to pass thru the van allen radiation belt..but piss poor chice of words to make your point

carpe` vaginum!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »
Chuckle Chuckle...It is obvious you are operating on limited intelliegnce. The article is about america NOT being able to go to the moon. MY comment was becasue of the VAN ALLEN BELTS (which they CAN NOT FLY THROUGH), so the only way they can get to the moon is by way of another FAKE MOON LANDING, which they do not want to do. Do you get it now????

You must have trouble communicating with actual people. You typed (VAN ALLEN BELT) and then posted your article which had nothing to do with whatever you were insinuating.

You typed (VAN ALLEN BELT) and then began to type gibberish and sound like a retarded 3 year old with a computer. Maybe you should learn how to actually communicate with other on here without sounding like a fucking angry retard.

Just a tip.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »
You must have trouble communicating with actual people. You typed (VAN ALLEN BELT) and then posted your article which had nothing to do with whatever you were insinuating.

You typed (VAN ALLEN BELT) and then began to type gibberish and sound like a retarded 3 year old with a computer. Maybe you should learn how to actually communicate with other on here without sounding like a fucking angry retard.

Just a tip.

YAWN
I can hear the embarassment in your post...you feel pretty stupid at this point don't you for not reeading the post correctly. Anyway here put these on

C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »
YAWN
I can hear the embarassment in your post...you feel pretty stupid at this point don't you for not reeading the post correctly. Anyway here put these on

Such a good gimmick, you've gone to full trolling. As ToxicAvenger said you wording is retarded and juvenile. Learn how to properly read on article and please learn how to properly convey your "ideas".

You're still a shitty gimmick that no-one takes seriously.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 05:51:09 PM »
Such a good gimmick, you've gone to full trolling. As ToxicAvenger said you wording is retarded and juvenile. Learn how to properly read on article and please learn how to properly convey your "ideas".

You're still a shitty gimmick that no-one takes seriously.

QFT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »
reeading....not sure about that word. SAMSON is a retard. His posts are like a car crash...we can't stop looking, if for no other reason then to watch him burn.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 06:04:49 PM »
http://www.conspiracy-theories-hoax.com/apollo-moon-landing-hoax-scientific-evidence.html

You present proof from "Conspiracy-Theories-Hoax.com"?

Really?......Really? I read it and wasn't too impressed.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »
You present proof from "Conspiracy-Theories-Hoax.com"?

Really?......Really? I read it and wasn't too impressed.

its actually debunking the radiation bit...  :-\ i could provide better proof but noone here is actually gonna takr the time to watch the video
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »
plus i'm in the middle of teaching a class :D
carpe` vaginum!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
plus i'm in the middle of teaching a class :D

Ha Ha!

Been there and most. definitely done that.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »
I'll admit this haS piqued my interests i'll try finding something worthwhile to post :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »
maybe later too busy atm ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 06:39:35 PM »
Just dedicate all your time and the lest of your life to it.

Picket NASA 24/7

Go on a moon hoax hunger strike.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
I'll admit this haS piqued my interests i'll try finding something worthwhile to post :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1485155465058882626&ei=qqdSSqSqEZXxlQfCjYjHBQ&q=secret+space

watch this vid
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »
maybe later too busy atm ;D

it's rare when you find a girl who will do A2M.  You keep that chick, when you do!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 10:53:52 AM »
For the FOOLS who still wanna believe the US went to the moon

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 11:08:07 AM »
For the FOOLS who still wanna believe the US went to the moon

what the hell does that prove ::)  nothing...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »
what the hell does that prove ::)  nothing...

To the UNWISE it proves nothing to the WISE it confirms that the whole moon landing was a HOAX. A staged photo shoot in a lot designed to look like the moon. Even noticed how the "moonscape" has no depth to it? It runs back about 100 to 200 feet and then turns to absolute blackness. The moon has a diameter of over 2000 miles and a circumference of almost 7000 miles, how is it despite it being a place geographically flat and without mountain ranges can you see only a small area beyond the space ship??? If you were standing in the Sahara desert or the deserts of americas southwest, you could see for MILES since it is so flat. And why no stars? How come no one took a picture of earth from the moon? Since the dark area is so near to where they were how come no one walked over to this area and took photos of the night sky which would have been a blanket of stars....not to mention a perfect opportunity to photograph the other planets in what would have been a perfectly CLEAR atmosphere?

I'll await your answers...
C

Bill Loguidice

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »
I seriously hope whoever in this topic thinks the moon landing was faked is joking or just trying to get a rise out of everyone, otherwise I'm afraid you're just embarrassingly stupid. Congratulations either way.